The Student Room Group

I'm 17 and she's 14

Basically I'm 17 and I'm going out with a 14 year old girl. Before you judge me have a little read; I have cheated before because I have based relationships on sex rather than emotion and allowed myself to become this heartless player. I don't intend on doing anything sexual with my girlfriend until she is 16 and I reckon we will be together till then; the relationship is completely based on emotion and I think that is good for me.

I have told my girl best friend and boy best friend about my relationship and they agree with me. I am scared that if I made it public then people would absolutely rip into me.

What do you guys think? Is it really that bad? :s-smilie:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You are a bit too old, but I guess if you are both happy.
Reply 2
My sisters 14 and the thought of anyone in my year dating her makes my stomach turn, its wrong somone who is 14 is a child !
Original post by Anonymous
Basically I'm 17 and I'm going out with a 14 year old girl. Before you judge me have a little read; I have cheated before because I have based relationships on sex rather than emotion and allowed myself to become this heartless player. I don't intend on doing anything sexual with my girlfriend until she is 16 and I reckon we will be together till then; the relationship is completely based on emotion and I think that is good for me.

I have told my girl best friend and boy best friend about my relationship and they agree with me. I am scared that if I made it public then people would absolutely rip into me.

It isn't the worst thing in the world.

Not exactly my cup of tea but.....as long you don't intend to anything sexual till 16 then you should be ok.
Reply 4
Wait until her parents find out and you'll get the rozzers knocking at your door.
Reply 5
So a guy who i presume has regular sex is going to wait 2 years for the girl to turn 16 to have sex with her and will remain faithful......yeh i dont see that happening.

Please go for someone your own age, if not then you are going to be labelled quite badly! :/
Reply 6

I've been the girl in this situation - and tbh if her parents are ok with it then thats the biggest hurdle - I have to tell you that you probably will do sexual stuff with her before she's 16 because it'll be right, you'll both be ready and you'll want to. Just concentrate on enjoying eachothers company - go to the cinema or hang out and play boards games/ card games or whatever you both find fun. No-one should be judging you except for yourself - prove to people that you're not just in it for the sex and you've got what could be a very happy and rewarding relationship on your hands =)

Good Luck
According to the 'half your age plus 7 rule', you should date no one under the age of 15.5. How very precise.

But hey, if you're happy.
Reply 8
As long as when you're 18 she's definitely 15 or you might have a problem. If you want to make it public, wait til she's 15 and you're still 17 so people will just guess it's normal.

But you will get ripped to **** if you're 18 and she's still 14.
Reply 9

Stick it in
Reply 10
Original post by llb_ant
So a guy who i presume has regular sex is going to wait 2 years for the girl to turn 16 to have sex with her and will remain faithful......yeh i dont see that happening.

Please go for someone your own age, if not then you are going to be labelled quite badly! :/

Maybe he's going to dedicate himself to 2 years of ****ing himself into a frenzy?
I think you will be hard pressed to find someone who will support you in this.
You're a creature.
Reply 13

i guess there are culutural things as well that matter, for example religion. is she british?
Reply 14

:2012:
This is disturbing..... you need a sex change and fast. Peace out.
:russia:
Reply 15
Original post by Shuvel
Maybe he's going to dedicate himself to 2 years of ****ing himself into a frenzy?

yeh sorry but if i was use to sex on a regular basic, i dont think i could go 2 years! just ****ing :biggrin:, i would need sex from time to time, but im the guy that goes for girls my age, so i dont need to worry.... but thats me
Haha.

I was no different at 14 than I was at 16 (well, I had shorter hair). Could be the same case for this girl.

People letting ridiculous cultural bull**** get in the way of common sense ftw.

Yeah, people will be hatin', that's kinda obvious. **** people. **** you too.
Reply 17
Original post by concubine
Haha.

I was no different at 14 than I was at 16 (well, I had shorter hair). Could be the same case for this girl.

People letting ridiculous cultural bull**** get in the way of common sense ftw.

Yeah, people will be hatin', that's kinda obvious. **** people. **** you too.

wtf! the guy asks if thats ok or no , in muslim family that is not ok, in an atheist family perhaps! same with culture!

now u tell me, which part of my message is against common sense, huh?
Reply 18
Well that would be a great opportunity to prove them wrong, wouldn't it? :P
Reply 19
Original post by G8D
Are you under the impression that anything you see as bad is enabled by atheists? :lolwut:

If anything paedophilia is much more welcome and even in some cases encouraged by/within Islam.

no, not at all, i was just bringing examples to him about the possibilites of how cultural or religious things can affect the question the OP asked. i got angry for his words, for talking nonsense. all that i said was examples that are quite possible, but nothing specifically or generally

Latest

Trending

Trending