The Student Room Group

Mass Effect Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Thought it was alright. It was cool but just not worth that much extra money IMO...
The actual gameplay during the DLC was a bit averagey really, but the story bit at the end set up ME3 quite nicely I think.
Reply 202
The new DLC is downloading now, awaiting my return from work...the trailer didn't exactly fill me with hope, but I'm a sucker for more Mass Effect

Original post by cambo211
ME does paid DLC the best out of any game i'm aware of.

Oh christ no. Rockstar are the only company to make any DLC that has been half decent, think GTA IV and RDR. The Shadow Broker was good, but all the others have been pretty weak.
Reply 203
Original post by Aj12
Just played it.

Did't think to much of it. Quote me what you think of it when you complete it.

gameplay meh. some interesting game mechanics (e.g. controlling the mech, sneaking past the guards, survive as long as you can etc.) bioware might introduce this into me3

good story tho.

Spoiler

Reply 204
Original post by shokwaav
gameplay meh. some interesting game mechanics (e.g. controlling the mech, sneaking past the guards, survive as long as you can etc.) bioware might introduce this into me3

good story tho.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 205
Original post by Aj12

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by shokwaav

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 207
Original post by Lessthanzero

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 208
Possibly the worst piece of DLC of all I'm sorry to say. Can't even agree that the story was good, and as for 'interesting gameplay mechanics' being controlling a mech and a terrible faux-stealth section...really? Just felt horribly tacked on to me.
Original post by hogso
Possibly the worst piece of DLC of all I'm sorry to say. Can't even agree that the story was good, and as for 'interesting gameplay mechanics' being controlling a mech and a terrible faux-stealth section...really? Just felt horribly tacked on to me.

Okay, I haven't played it yet, but surely it can't be as bad as Firewalker?
Reply 210
Original post by Jace Falco

It's not as bad as Firewalker. It's decent, but just not worth what we all paid I reckon.
Reply 211

I actually found being incredibly frustrated by crashing into the lava over and over again more entertaining than the solo battling against the same old enemies in this :colondollar:
Downloading Mass effect 2 for free atm.

<3 Bioware.
Original post by imperial maniac
Downloading Mass effect 2 for free atm.

&lt;3 Bioware.

Yeah, I got that offer. Over a year after I bought ME2. For the full price. Because I got it on release day.

:colonhash:
Original post by Diaz89
I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favourite thread on the Citadel.

'You have already reached the number of posts you can like today' (Or whatever)

Gutted! :biggrin:
Reply 218

Spoiler

Haha, well... :colondollar: But seriously, they really were. I guess the guys at BioWare wanna kick it old school and bring it all full circle. Still waiting for news on the whereabouts of Thane =/

Original post by Lessthanzero

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 219

Quick Reply

Latest