The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College London International Politics Offer Holders/Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ZMS
Hey, I got IR at LSE, Politics and EE studies at UCL, Politics at SOAS and International politics at City. Still waiting for King's (IP)

Well done! I got IR at LSE and Politics and EE Studies at UCL too. Was conflicted between which two to firm at first but reckon I'll firm LSE now. Still waiting on Kings too *sigh*
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 161
Original post by dillydally1234
Well done! I got IR at LSE and Politics and EE Studies at UCL too. Was conflicted between which two to firm at first but reckon I'll firm LSE now. Still waiting on Kings too *sigh*

Heyy! I got an offer from King's for IP, UCL for ESPS, SOAS for Politics and I'm still waiting on the LSE (Government). Honestly I think I'll be going to King's, unless the LSE gives me an offer and in that case I'm not sure which one it would be. I already have my grades so I my firm should automatically turn into an unconditional offer.

Which would you choose: LSE or King's? Why?

thanks for your help (:
Hello, no word yet from Kings. Anyone else in the same situation? Does bode well, I am afraid. Conditional from SOAS (Politics) and Queen Mary (IR). Any suggestions which of the two are better should the Kings offer not come through? Thanks in advance. Ciao!
Original post by KatherineinRome
Hello, no word yet from Kings. Anyone else in the same situation? Does bode well, I am afraid. Conditional from SOAS (Politics) and Queen Mary (IR). Any suggestions which of the two are better should the Kings offer not come through? Thanks in advance. Ciao!

There are a lot of posters on here still waiting to hear from the Department of Political Economy at King's for both its UG programmes (IP and PIE). There is a Webinar tomorrow for offerees for PIE which suggests that the department ought to have reached decisions on all applicants by then... Maybe there are so many fabulous applicants that the department doesn't know what to do?
Original post by dcautain
Heyy! I got an offer from King's for IP, UCL for ESPS, SOAS for Politics and I'm still waiting on the LSE (Government). Honestly I think I'll be going to King's, unless the LSE gives me an offer and in that case I'm not sure which one it would be. I already have my grades so I my firm should automatically turn into an unconditional offer.

Which would you choose: LSE or King's? Why?

thanks for your help (:

I'd firm LSE for IR i think since it has more choice, compared to Kings. LSE have loads of modules to pick from which i find really interesting. But thats not for sure. IR at LSE is quite a prestigious course there and one of their main ones too. I wanna go into NGO/Government/Policy or something along those lines in terms of my career and i think LSE will prepare me the best for that. But then in terms of teaching ive heard LSE isnt too good and im aware of how its a mainly post grad uni. So its a tough choice for me. Wish IP at Kings was AAB so i could make them my insurance instead of York.
Anyone applying for September 2015?
Also, did any of you have an interview for IR?

Quick Reply

Latest