The Student Room Group

Do you auction your books on eBay?

Once you've completed your A-Levels, do you keep your books? Anyone successfully auctioned their revision guides and other books? In certain subjects it is possible to amass a mini library :smile:
Reply 1
i always donate them to a college library. or give them to freshers. i am just saying.
Reply 2
a sixth form will only issue a certain textbook, i've purchased my own revision guides and other texts which are infact better than the standard text, current edition as well...i'd think it would still allow me to recoup some of the money spent on them, albeit yes donating is a wonderful idea if you haven't spent a fortune on books...
Reply 3
No you're better taking them to a bookshop because the postage and packaging will be a lot. So people won't pay much for the book itself.
Reply 4
Postage and packaging is'nt that much varies from £1 - £3. Even then books which are current edition that cost £20 - £40 one can still get back £5 or so after P+P deducted etc. Not everyone wants to pay the full price either, getting rid of a sizeable number of books on eBay can lead to £££ back :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest