The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 1
austrian guy
I applied for BA European Politics, Society and Economics at the ERI, which is a part of the University of Birmingham.

It's pretty new and I have very little information on the institution, but I'm really interested in the subject.

If anybody is currently studying there (or knows about it): How is it? How are the entry requirements?

There isnt much about it on the website, but if you email [email protected] then you should be able to find out the grades etc :biggrin:
Paddy
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
You do realise that you will have absolutely NO lectures or seminars in the ERI - they'll mainly be in other scummy buildings !
Reply 3
Henyeah
You do realise that you will have absolutely NO lectures or seminars in the ERI - they'll mainly be in other scummy buildings !

I know almost nothing about the Course. You can choose various modules, so it really depends on the modules you choose...

Anybody else going there??

I have a Offer which is equivalent to BBB (isn't that pretty low?) .
Reply 4
Henyeah

i herd that the eri building is going to be given to one of the science depts. its a shame ~ its a nice building really...shame that lecs/sems aren't in there also.
Reply 5
anybody else got info??

The course sounds excellent... Does anybody maby know how many people take the course? Well, I'll have to see.

Latest

Trending

Trending