The Student Room Group

Learning German language: The German Learners' Society (MKII)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1180
Original post by wtid
Viel glueck zu deine Freundin :wink: Manchmal verstehen meine London freunde nicht, wenn ich schnell mit mein akzent spreche :P

Kommen sie aus Sheffield? :smile:
Reply 1181
Ja, oder ein Dorf in die Naehe von Sheffield :smile: Es heisst Killamarsh...warum fragst du? Nur darum, oder wohnst du in Sheffield oder so?
Deutschland's neuestes Talent -_-

Original post by wtid
Ja, oder ein Dorf in die Naehe von Sheffield :smile: Es heisst Killamarsh...warum fragst du? Nur darum, oder wohnst du in Sheffield oder so?

War noch nicht in Sheffield, ist es gut?
Reply 1184
Original post by wtid

Nur weil du hast über dein Akzent gesprochen :P Auch, nur aus Neugier :P
Reply 1185
Original post by jakemittle
Deutschland's neuestes Talent -_-

Hört sich fast wie Köln-Porz an

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GppxrYuhgIc
Original post by grth
Hört sich fast wie Köln-Porz an

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GppxrYuhgIc

lol ich wollte immer wissen, was "was laubest du" bedeutet?..
Reply 1187

Geht so. Jetzt, da ich in London wohne, sieht Sheffield nicht so gut aus :P Ich habe nicht sooo viele Staedte in England gesehen, aber ich glaube es ist wie alle Staedte. Das gute ist das der Peak District naehe ist...da ist es sehr schon :smile:
Reply 1188
lol ich wollte immer wissen, was "was laubest du" bedeutet?..

I guess you mean "was laberst du" and I think it's like "what is this sh** that you're saying?" as in you think he/she is talking rubbish.

Ja, es gibt ziemlich viel zu tun. Ich mag Sheffield.

Labern bedeutet "to balle/prattle", also das, was wtid gesagt hat.
:ciao: Feel like i'm ruining this thread with my english ha...I've decided to study German as an outside course at uni, and have begun going over some of the basics now in preparation.

I used to live there and love both the language and the country, so here's hoping i'll be back here typing easily in German like you guys in the not too distant future. :redface:
Original post by Antifazian
:ciao: Feel like i'm ruining this thread with my english ha...I've decided to study German as an outside course at uni, and have begun going over some of the basics now in preparation.

I used to live there and love both the language and the country, so here's hoping i'll be back here typing easily in German like you guys in the not too distant future. :redface:

You're not ruining the thread with your English :P. If you lived there and used to speak it, it'll come back. And then there'll be yet another 'I'm teaching myself german for the giggles' person who's word order and knowledge of interesting grammar stuffs is better than mine...

Mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut, selbst wenn ich Deutsch fuer mein Abitur lerne! Hoffentlich, ich werde meine Deutschpruefungen nicht durchfallen, aber im moment bin ich nicht so sicher...
Reply 1192
Original post by Antifazian

Hallo!

It may look like we're speaking it easily, but I can tell you, at least in my posts there are a lot of mistakes, it's just that you can't tell :biggrin:

And in German...

Vielleicht seiht es aus, wie es fuer uns einfach ist, aber ich kann dir sagen, mindestens in mein Posts sind viele fehler!

See if you could read that you'd probably see lots of mistakes, and I've written it differently than I wrote the English because I don't know how to form the sentences and I'm lacking in vocab!
Reply 1193
Original post by hannah_dru
Ja, es gibt ziemlich viel zu tun. Ich mag Sheffield

Erm ooookay :P viel zu tun? Warst du nee in London? Ok es ist nicht ein "fair" Vergleich, aber trotzdem, ich finde Sheffield nicht so interessant. Warst du schon bei Meadowhall?
Original post by wtid
Hallo!

It may look like we're speaking it easily, but I can tell you, at least in my posts there are a lot of mistakes, it's just that you can't tell :biggrin:

And in German...

Vielleicht seiht es aus, wie es fuer uns einfach ist, aber ich kann dir sagen, mindestens in mein Posts sind viele fehler!

See if you could read that you'd probably see lots of mistakes, and I've written it differently than I wrote the English because I don't know how to form the sentences and I'm lacking in vocab!

Well i'm am still rather impressed, regardless :tongue:
Ich habe für wochen etwa diesen post gelesen und möchte sprechen. Es ist eine gut weg lernen. Aber für jetzt kann ich nicht denken oder sprechen

so hallo aus mir und wissen deine worte, bin ich beobachten XD

I apologise for the vast amount of mistakes there, but first post - i'd be a miracle if anyones was perfect straight away.
Original post by wtid
Erm ooookay :P viel zu tun? Warst du nee in London? Ok es ist nicht ein "fair" Vergleich, aber trotzdem, ich finde Sheffield nicht so interessant. Warst du schon bei Meadowhall?

Im vergleich zu meiner heimatstadt gibt es viel zu tun. Man fuehlt sich, ob ob man in den 50ern waere. Meadowhall ist ziemlich schoen, nicht so schoen wie andere einkaufszentren aber gut. Ich fahre sehr wenig nach london.
Und jetzt geht's weiter mit der arbeit!
Ich finde Meadowhall richtig langweilig :p:.
Reply 1198
Scared to corrupt the lovely German dialogue with this (obviously) English sentence, but has anyone tried writing a diary nightly, then translating it to a language the next morning?

Starting to work very well for me, it's also great for sorta 'casual' and more fluid language, better than 'Ich liebe es. Es ist gut. Ja' situation :P

Any thoughts? Reply in German if you fancy :biggrin:
Reply 1199
Original post by SpiritedAway
Ich finde Meadowhall richtig langweilig :p:.

Pst du! (can you say that?!) Was ist besser? :P

grth, nein weil ich arbeite :wink: Ich moechte nicht fruehe als 7 aufwachen bitte! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending