The Student Room Group

BBC3 - Junior Doctors: Your Life In Their Hands

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hantheman
Lucy's fit to be fair. She's got great eyes.

Yeah... Great EYES :rolleyes:

:rofl:
Original post by Harbour Seal
Yeah... Great EYES :rolleyes:

:rofl:

Yeah, she does. I fail to see anything funny about that. Or am I to resort to primal retorts about breasts like some cretin?
Original post by Hantheman
Lucy's fit to be fair. She's got great eyes.

I concur.
Reply 583
Suzi and Adam annoy me. So far I only like Lucy and Jon.
I second that. I dont even know why i find Suzi so annoying, she just bugs me!

I'm definitely also more of a Lucy/Jon fan.
I love this programme :biggrin: I know this is mean but in the first episode they had a one second clip of the chunky guy eating a tub of ice cream. I lol'd.
Reply 586
Original post by ladymarshmallow
I love this programme :biggrin: I know this is mean but in the first episode they had a one second clip of the chunky guy eating a tub of ice cream. I lol'd.

I bet he ate salads, fruit and veg all throughout the day and then thought "**** it, been a hard day, let's have some ice cream" and the mean BBC editors only put in the last clip!
Reply 587
on the topic of character aesthetics, Lucy :sexface: there's actually something quite attractive about that Cambridge girl as well.

Original post by Beska
I bet he ate salads, fruit and veg all throughout the day and then thought "**** it, been a hard day, let's have some ice cream" and the mean BBC editors only put in the last clip!

yeah that's what I thought. He has been ridiculously charactertured as the fat chap - scoffing ice cream, cooking, running for crash calls etc.
Original post by Beska

Orr he's done what all NHS workers do at one point and don't eat all shift as had no breaks, and doing the classic thing of stuffing the face of anything & everything when home! It's lethal!

Anyone think the show is a good advert for the Newcastle trust? The hospital seems really nice..I've started looking for jobs there cause if it!
Reply 589
Original post by Subcutaneous

Anyone think the show is a good advert for the Newcastle trust? The hospital seems really nice..I've started looking for jobs there cause if it!

An F1 who doesn't know what Addisons disease is and then thinks it might have something to do with the pituitary. :rolleyes:

An F2 triaging patients on the EAU.

The suggestion that after putting in a cannula and applying cricoid pressure that the F2 had done "complex procedures".

I could continue - no I don't think it has been a good advert for this hospital. Hope I am not taken ill near Newcastle any time soon.
Looking forward to seeing Andy tonight, "I'm cool, in the classical sense of the word" - bet he's a right laugh on a night out haha
Reply 591
Is it heresy to admit that I prefer Silk or the Vampire Diaries (now that is a tough call!) for entertaining TV... :ninjagirl:

But I'd join the Lucy's-eyes fanclub! :biggrin:
Original post by Elles
Is it heresy to admit that I prefer Silk or the Vampire Diaries (now that is a tough call!) for entertaining TV... :ninjagirl:

Silk seems good eh?

I wonder if medics/lawyers have fisticuffs over whose job is tougher...
Reply 593
Original post by Elles

Definitely not. :tongue:

I think the programme is awful. :yep:

Don't watch Silk or Vampire Diaries either - but give me Waterloo Road or Take Me Out above this crap any day. :colondollar:
Original post by Ataloss
Definitely not. :tongue:

I think the programme is awful. :yep:

Don't watch Silk or Vampire Diaries either - but give me Waterloo Road or Take Me Out above this crap any day. :colondollar:

:spank:
I loved the first episode, I have no idea how many episodes they have already played at this point but my friend said that he saw on one episode that they earn 22k a month! Im sure that's not true :s the NHS website doesnt say that. Could someone clarify that the show was not misleading the society? thanks
Reply 596
I think it's really good, I actually cried in the second one where the poor woman was given news about her cancer :emo:

I'm really not cut out for it I get nervous watching it nvm being in that situation
Reply 597
Original post by katyness
I loved the first episode, I have no idea how many episodes they have already played at this point but my friend said that he saw on one episode that they earn 22k a month! Im sure that's not true :s the NHS website doesnt say that. Could someone clarify that the show was not misleading the society? thanks

I thinks its for a year
Reply 598
Original post by katyness
A year.
Original post by Uzzy?
I thinks its for a year

Original post by Renal
A year.

I know that but he said the cameras showed one of them going to the bank and there was 22k in his account. We had a big debate about it in lesson today :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending