The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

who has offers from the university of liverpool?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
i got an offer for bioveterinary science.. still waiting for vet med though
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
i got an offer for combined Arts: Egyptology, English and Popular Music, ABB. Now I just have to find a way to get a B in chemistry, so I can go!
naughty_uk2
i got an offer for combined Arts: Egyptology, English and Popular Music, ABB. Now I just have to find a way to get a B in chemistry, so I can go!

Why hello there. Woo, Livers!
yes - woo!! now I just have to choose whether to do that course, or the other livers course, or the london one (if I get in!) help me suzi!!
Just wait and see what all your offers are, then re-assess based on that.

I dunno whether to have Livers as my insurance or not :-(
Reply 45
i got an offer for Zoology, 300 points with a B in Biology, probs have Liverpool as my insurance offer
Reply 46
I got an offer for Zoology 300 points with a B in Biology
Reply 47
just to second <3's comments:

D&R food is mixed; good and bad days. sometimes im like omfg pass me a sick bucket, other nights im like ok this isn't bad.at.all.

R&G is better food but the fish batter wasn't cooked properly :frown:

i have a big room too! P block is one of the largest and the rooms are all really big [probs half as big again as lessthanthree's] - id say.

so like yeah wtfeva ghettofabulous.

if anyone is unsure about accommo don't be because its gooood.

dont choose carnatic :smile:
Reply 48
Hi everyone I got my first offer today from liverpool for Combined honours: Bus Studies and Spanish ... Is there anyone else who's got an offer for the same course?? And one more question how's the nightlife out there in Liverpool?????
Reply 49
I have an offer for English! My first offer and my top-rated one! Someone loves me!
Ive got an Anatomy & Human bio interview in december! :biggrin:
Reply 51
I've got an offer for Physics, but they haven't told me the grade requirements yet - they want me to attend an interview on the 14th.
hi guys, was wondering how long it took for liverpool to process the application?
Reply 53
My application was sent off on the 16th and I received the letter telling me I had an offer on the 31st, so about two weeks for me.

But then I live in Liverpool, so maybe I get preferential treatment? :p:
Reply 54
Got an offer today, Law AAB.
Got my offer from Liverpool today! German and Hispanic studies, conditional, BBB. I applied maybe 2 weeks ago, but I live in Liverpool so maybe they're faster with us :P
Reply 56
I got my offer today :smile:

Combined honours: history, egyptology and sociology
BBB including history :smile::smile:
Had my offer a week ago for English Lang/Lit: AAB, one A in English Lit :smile:
Reply 58
Got my conditional offers for French and Hispanic Studies and French and English, both BBB
Reply 59
mickjoe16
Got my conditional offers for French and Hispanic Studies and French and English, both BBB

BBB for Spanish/Classics :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending