The Student Room Group

University Guidance

Hi I'm from India and I have received offer from Queens University Belfast and University of Liverpool for Masters in Electronics. Can you suggest which University I must prefer and why?
Original post by Lakshmi_P
Hi I'm from India and I have received offer from Queens University Belfast and University of Liverpool for Masters in Electronics. Can you suggest which University I must prefer and why?

Hi there,

Congratulations on your offers!

So I can give you the University of Liverpool side of the question! Hopefully we can get a rep from Queens who can give the other side too! The course at University of Liverpool, is heavily informed by the research taking place, for example at the University Centre for Advanced Instrumentation and Sensing (CAIS), which is a leading center for research in sensors and instrumentation. In addition, Liverpool is one of the best value cities to live in terms of living costs, and has great culture and nightlife too!

If there is anything in particular you would like to know about the city or University then please let me know and I will try to answer :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest