The Student Room Group

Liverpool Dentistry 2023 Entry

Welcome to the Liverpool Dentistry 2023 Entry discussion thread.

Useful links:

Undergraduate Dentistry 2023 entry thread: Official Dentistry 2023 Entry Applicants’ Thread - The Student Room

The “Which dental school should I apply to?” Thread: The Official "Which Dental School Should I Apply To?" Thread - The Student Room

TSR Dentistry Wiki: Dentistry - The Student Room

Dentistry Undergraduate Entry Requirements: Dentistry Entry Requirements | The Student Room

Dentistry Graduate Entry Requirements: Graduate entry requirements for dentistry | The Student Room

Pre-dentistry/ Gateway Entry Requirements: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...dental-courses

General TSR Rules:

Do not ask for or post group chat links.

Do not ask for or post interview questions.

Do not offer to buy or sell items, including the promotion of dentistry courses.

Good luck!

Scroll to see replies

anyone applied for deferred entry.
Got an offer for 2023 entry!
Original post by DarkShadow101
Got an offer for 2023 entry!

Congratulations, if you don't mind me asking what were you stats, and what stuff did you mention in your personal statement ?
They didn’t look at personal statement, it was some form we had to fill out.
My stats were:
gcse: 9999999887
a level predicted: 3A*
Ucat: 2600 B2

Okay, thank you very much. Those are some good stats, I still yet to do my UCAT and get my predicted but hopefully I get around those. How did you revise for the UCAT and when did you start revising?
Original post by MsBobatea123
Okay, thank you very much. Those are some good stats, I still yet to do my UCAT and get my predicted but hopefully I get around those. How did you revise for the UCAT and when did you start revising?

I used medify only, started around 6-8 weeks before the exam. But it was on and off. Started serious prep 3/4 weeks before
Reply 6
anyone applied for deferred entry.

I have! Will be going in 2023 :smile:
Original post by zainhr
I have! Will be going in 2023 :smile:

Nicee, pvm there’s a gc for 2023 entry
Has anyone received the non academic form?
Original post by hello5432
Has anyone received the non academic form?

if you dont mind me asking what is that?
I thought that they sent out an additional form asking about your non academic achievements like work experience
Reply 11
I got it this morning
Reply 12
Original post by Ajdj12
I got it this morning

Me too
I received it today too
does anybody know if the non academic form is being sent out to everyone who is applying or only who have got the academic grades and ucat score to proceed to the next stage ???
Original post by dobbie29
does anybody know if the non academic form is being sent out to everyone who is applying or only who have got the academic grades and ucat score to proceed to the next stage ???

Unis haven’t received our UCAT scores yet
Original post by dobbie29

It’s sent to the people who met the academic criteria, then they’ll look at it alongside ucat scores to invite people to interview :smile:
Guys i got an offer for dentistry at liverpool. If anyone needs help/advice lmk :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Guys i got an offer for dentistry at liverpool. If anyone needs help/advice lmk :smile:

On the non academic questionnaire, do we need to reflect in the same we we wrote on our personal statements ? :smile:
Original post by daisy118
On the non academic questionnaire, do we need to reflect in the same we we wrote on our personal statements ? :smile:

Yes, majority of it I just copy and pasted from ps

Quick Reply

Latest