Reply 1780
I wanna see a trailer for 'the amazing spiderman', i think it'll be good
What's happened to this thread? :sad:
It died with Phalanges :emo:

Mary and Max is on Film4 this week :holmes:
Original post by cambo211
It died with Phalanges :emo:

Mary and Max is on Film4 this week :holmes:

Yeah what happened to him? I just stumbled upon a post from him in another thread and it said banned?! :O

I saw Taxi Driver in the cinema last night followed almost immediately by Hanna then back for Doctor Who. Was a good night :biggrin:
Original post by cadaeibfeceh
Yeah what happened to him? I just stumbled upon a post from him in another thread and it said banned?! :O

I saw Taxi Driver in the cinema last night followed almost immediately by Hanna then back for Doctor Who. Was a good night :biggrin:

Banned himself while he has exams :yy:
Original post by cadaeibfeceh
What's happened to this thread? :sad:

Exams. It'll pick up with the summer rush of blockbusters. :smile:
This looks like fun :ahee:

Original post by sheep_go_baa
This looks like fun :ahee:

Should have called in Van Helsing. :pierre:

I guess it's not a comedy? Can't be sure if it's taking itself seriously. :tongue:
Original post by Ape Gone Insane
Should have called in Van Helsing. :pierre:

I guess it's not a comedy? Can't be sure if it's taking itself seriously. :tongue:

Yeah, it's meant to be a comedy/horror, plus David Tennant is in it :awesome:
Original post by sheep_go_baa
Yeah, it's meant to be a comedy/horror, plus David Tennant is in it :awesome:

TARDIS cameo too? :awesome:
Watched Thor. Decent film. I don't know much about comic book history or characters, but did anyone feel that ...

Spoiler

Hanna was also really good. Saoirse Ronan was brilliant. Like someone said earlier in this thread, her interaction with technology and people was good. I would have liked a resolution to that...

Spoiler

The guy in the tracksuit was fairly ridiculous. Could have been easily taken down tbh.
Original post by cambo211
Banned himself while he has exams :yy:

smart idea... may just be absent from here in the next couple days too

I wanna to see the film 'Welcome to the Rileys'', heard good things about it and I love watching Kristen Stewart
TARDIS cameo too? :awesome:

I wish :emo:
Fright Night is a remake of an 80's horror movie. Yeah, another one :rolleyes:
Watched Thor. Decent film. I don't know much about comic book history or characters, but did anyone feel that ...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hanna was also really good. Saoirse Ronan was brilliant. Like someone said earlier in this thread, her interaction with technology and people was good. I would have liked a resolution to that...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Jace Falco

Spoiler

Spoiler

Agreed on both counts!

I thought Hanna was odd and worked surprisingly well and better than I had expected... the only thing I can find fault with is sometimes Cate Blanchett slipping in and out of her deep south accent lol.
Argh, I want to see Hanna so badly! I wonder if it'll still be showing when I get back to England on June 2nd? Anyone have any idea if it will?
Original post by Jace Falco

Spoiler

Ah, I see. Wondering if I should delve into any Thor comics. I mean, I found the film okay. But the mythology (comic, not Norse) seems interesting.

My Superman comics/graphic novels are arriving this week. :coma:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Looks constipated. :mmm:
An Education with Carey Mulligan is on iPlayer. SD & HD versions.

Quick Reply

Latest