The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Question about the 42 week accomodation contract.

So the good thing about Sheffield is you only pay for the weeks you would use the accomodation (I think that's right anyway).

Now my question is, during Christmas and Easter holidays, do you need to clear out your rooms completely? If so, that seems like a ridiculous amount of hassle bringing everything back and forth.

Thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by Bennay
So the good thing about Sheffield is you only pay for the weeks you would use the accomodation (I think that's right anyway).

Now my question is, during Christmas and Easter holidays, do you need to clear out your rooms completely? If so, that seems like a ridiculous amount of hassle bringing everything back and forth.

Thanks.

I'm a student at Keele University (but coming to Sheffield from September :biggrin:). Here, I have a 37 week contract. I also know a lot of people with 33 week contracts. We don't have to clear our rooms for Christmas & Easter.

Anyway, I highly doubt you'd have to do that, because the 42 week contract includes Christmas and Easter doesn't it?
(edited 13 years ago)
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by cmpunkfan
I'm a student at Keele University (but coming to Sheffield from September :biggrin:). Here, I have a 37 week contract. I also know a lot of people with 33 week contracts. We don't have to clear our rooms for Christmas & Easter.

Anyway, I highly doubt you'd have to do that, because the 42 week contract includes Christmas and Easter doesn't it?

Yeah it might do actually, haha.
I just wanted to make sure!

The 42 week contract includes Christmas and Easter holidays, so no you don't need to move your things out!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending