The Student Room Group

AQA Module 2's just got so much easier!!!

Talk about UNFAIR!! :eek: Last year, we had 5 questions (on 5 totally different topics, only 2 of which I was taught), from which we had to write two essays in 1.5hrs.

This year, you get 10 questions (on the 5 topics) and only have to write one essay in 1 hour! I'm no mathematician but that must make it 4 times easier?! :eek: I mean when everyone does well, it'll push up the UMS marks, but still, that's so much easier and less stressful to revise for!

I get that format for my retake in January, shame I didn't get that to start with :eek: :frown:

(If any of that's incorrect I apologise- working off my memory and interpretation of the AQA site, oh, and I do German but it's the same for all AQA languages, I reckon)
Reply 1
GRRRRRRR, Im just as angry as you about that! That's really pissed me off! I did SO badly on that french paper because of the stupid essays and the lack of choice in each subject!

Thank you for letting me know that... now im going to fume for a while. GRRRRRR
Reply 2
Saffie

I get that format for my retake in January, shame I didn't get that to start with :eek: :frown:

I'm not sure whether that bit is true, actually. A couple of my friends who are resitting the same module in Jan were told that they would not sit the "new" style of paper but they have to do the same sort of paper they did in the summer...
Heehee I can't wait for my re-sit in June now, cause it'll seem so simple compared with last year's pain!
Reply 4
Velouria
I'm not sure whether that bit is true, actually. A couple of my friends who are resitting the same module in Jan were told that they would not sit the "new" style of paper but they have to do the same sort of paper they did in the summer...
what? :mad: no. way. :eek:
Well I'll find out later today for sure :s:
Reply 5
What was the verdict then because I don't trust my school at all.
Reply 6
that we take the new paper :cool:

Latest

Trending

Trending