The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yeah, I'm having trouble with not having PS on this machine. You can see it a lot better on the profile view, though. :smile:

- Pips
Reply 1181
Original post by AngryJellyfish

Actually, A-P lets you mark the Toriko x One Piece special three times; firstly as a separate episode, secondly as episode 492 of One Piece, and thirdly as episode 1 of Toriko. :yes:

so it can be counted up to 3 times then?:hmmmm2:
Can the new Kaiji please hurry up and exist? I want to see how the Bog arc gets handled.
Reply 1183
OOOOOOOOOOH anime thread. I likey. Currently watching Fairy Tale. Love that, so good. And Nauto Shippuden but i am very very behind :colondollar:
Original post by humy369
OOOOOOOOOOH anime thread. I likey. Currently watching Fairy Tale. Love that, so good. And Nauto Shippuden but i am very very behind :colondollar:

I;m about a year's worth of episodes behind ._. They just went crazy filler on me and I lost my patience XD
Sanji: What's with all this blood? What happened here???
Zoro: Absolutely nothing.

Oh my Goddddd! I love Zoro so much! :love: Taking off my cuteness (Chopper) and funniest (Luffy, Usopp) glasses, I'm thinking he's my favourite One Piece character! :adore:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1186
Hey! Dunno if anyone's seen the summer 2011 chart http://moetron.com/uploads/0110602_summer_guide.jpg

Looking forward to Blade, Idolm@ster, Manyuu Hikenchuu (yay ecchi)
Special mentions: Kiss x sis, I've been waiting for another OVA episode and it's coming:smile:, Fairytail, cannot wait for that special.

Pretty upset they haven't subbed episode4-current for Pretty rhythm aurora dream, too many raws..

Need to catch up with one piece and a few Naruto shippuden epsiodes after exams.
Reply 1187
Original post by Mr.AZ
Hey! Dunno if anyone's seen the summer 2011 chart http://moetron.com/uploads/0110602_summer_guide.jpg

Special mentions: Kiss x sis, I've been waiting for another OVA episode and it's coming:smile:, Fairytail, cannot wait for that special.

Pretty upset they haven't subbed episode4-current for Pretty rhythm aurora dream, too many raws..

Need to catch up with one piece and a few Naruto shippuden epsiodes after exams.

Kiss X Sis :ninja:

:five:
Reply 1188
Original post by Mr.AZ

Not much I'm interested in for this line up. A few I'm definitely waiting for is the second season for Baka to Test and the Fullmetal Alchemist movie.
The ones I might end up watching based on the summary are Usagi Drop and Kami-sama no Memo-chou. :smile: Oh and the Hakuoki OVAs too, since I'm watching the series now anyway.
Reply 1189
Started SDF Macross ....its set in 2009/10?:unimpressed: I hate it when theres series set like now but with futuristic technology when we dont have it.:mad: I want space ships and big robots and stuff.:frown:
Reply 1190
Steins;Gate 11:laugh:

Spoiler

(edited 12 years ago)

You still haven't finished Last Exile? :hmmm:

*assumes you're referring to having started One Piece, but that wasn't the first thing that leaped out at me*
Reply 1193
You still haven't finished Last Exile? :hmmm:

*assumes you're referring to having started One Piece, but that wasn't the first thing that leaped out at me*

Admittedly I took a 13month break in between the penultimate & the last episode of last exile...it's a difficult show to finish

I just didn't want it to end :emo:
Reply 1194
Original post by Pippin4242

you're still watching bleach :shock:
Original post by skipp
Admittedly I took a 13month break in between the penultimate & the last episode of last exile...it's a difficult show to finish

I just didn't want it to end :emo:

Well with a sequel (sort of) on the way, that's no longer a valid excuse! :p:

Just looked up the expected end dates of this season's shows, to find out what's likely to continue, which series finishes first etc. Thankfully Ore Tsuba only has 5 days to go. :p: Probably for the best that Seikon no Qwaser II is only 12 eps long too...

Original post by vin
you're still watching bleach :shock:

:rofl:
Reply 1196
Well with a sequel (sort of) on the way, that's no longer a valid excuse! :p:

Just looked up the expected end dates of this season's shows, to find out what's likely to continue, which series finishes first etc. Thankfully Ore Tsuba only has 5 days to go. :p: Probably for the best that Seikon no Qwaser II is only 12 eps long too...

:rofl:

A sort of sequel? Do tell :teeth:
Original post by skipp
A sort of sequel? Do tell :teeth:

2011 Gonzo Lists Last Exile -Fam, The Silver Wing- for

The exhibitor notes at the Tokyo International Anime Fair (TAF) 2011 website revealed on Tuesday that the anime studio Gonzo is working on Last Exile: Ginyoku no Fam (Last Exile -Fam, The Silver Wing-), "a new series of Last Exile [with] new story, [main] characters, and mechanical designs" for 2011.

Gonzo had worked with character designer Range Murata (Blue Submarine No. 6, Solty Rei, Shangri-La) on the original Last Exile anime series in 2003. The studio told ANN during last March's TAF that it was developing a potential Spring 2011 project that would take advantage of the new stereoscopic 3D televisions now entering the marketplace. Gonzo also showcased a stereoscopic 3D version of a Last Exile vehicle and four character design sheets for a new project in the works at the fair, although it did not specify at the time whether these materials were from the same Spring 2011 project.

The March issue of Kadokawa Shoten's Newtype magazine is confirming on Thursday that Last Exile -Fam, The Silver Wing- is a new television series that will mark Gonzo's 20th anniversary. The official website will be at the http://www.lastexile-fam.com address. Director Koichi Chigira, character designer Range Murata, and production designer Makoto Kobayashi are all returning from the first Last Exile anime, but the new person in charge of scripts is Kiyoko Yoshimura. The story centers around Fam, a girl from an aerial family in an adventure set in the open skies.

So yeah, I don't know how closely related it'll be to the original aside from being set in the same world, though ANN's page lists Dio and Tatiana as returning characters. :smile:
Reply 1199
So yeah, I don't know how closely related it'll be to the original aside from being set in the same world, though ANN's page lists Dio and Tatiana as returning characters. :smile:

Wow that sounds so cool! I love Dio :hugs: unfortunately I really can't deal with all this 3D technology :erm:

2D please :shakecane:

Latest