The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Games design interview. How did you find it?

How did you guys find the interview? (Don't post the questions because student room removes them :s-smilie:)

Were you creative with that abstract question?
I found it went quite well, that abstract one was abit out of the blue though :P
Any idea when we can expect replies on them?
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
the interview was easy as pie. i rekon i aced it, and confident on receiving a place, but i would happily reject it, and take huddersfield over it
Reply 3
I found out from them the state of my application after the interview about 2-3 weeks afterwards. And sice I requested a course change because the original course I wanted was closed for 2011, my UCAS was updated about 3 days after I read the reply and then I could reply to my offers.

My interview was over quicker than I imagined it and was nowhere near as bad as I thought, mainly because I got the lady that did the course talks to interview me, lucky!

Waiting now for them to say they've received my firm acceptance. The waiting game continues...
Reply 4
I just got my conditional offer! My interview gone really well. I got the guy who takes the course for the first year. He said I answered well. It was really relaxed and we ended up just talking about stuff unrelated to the situation we were in. One of the guys had to stop us because we were taking too long.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending