The Student Room Group

Skype Language Learning Society!

Scroll to see replies

Thank you! As soon as I have my Internet problems sorted -.- I will get in touch! Great idea!
Original post by Claudinchen
Hello!

Is there anyone who would like to exchange Italian with English conversation lessons?

Would you like to have Italian or English?

FrancisFranz
Original post by laliloulila
I'm new here and native speaker in French and I'm learning English .

Would you like to Skype? I can help you with English and you can help me with French oui? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alunaverde
Salut! Daca doresti sa inveti chiar si cateva fraze, te pot ajuta cu placere! (Hey! If you want to learn even if only a couple of phrases, I can help you!)
I also have the DELF B1 in French, so I couuld help you with that, but my support would be really limited :colondollar:

Sure! Send me a PM with your Skype name :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by frideos
Does someone need to practice Italian language? I'm an italian and I'd like to talk to you both in english/italian to improve my english and help each other (I'll move to UK next year..) :-)

Io! Voglio imparare la tua lingua! :smile: puoi aiutarmi? La mia madrelingua è inglese :wink: mi mandi una email se è sembra interessante :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I desperately need to learn Polish! I don't have any previous knowledge of the language but I'm looking after a Polish girl and really want to be able to talk to her in her own language as she speaks no English. Please help!
Reply 386
Exchange Spanish for English classes.
I'm native speaker. If you want to contact me to practice on Skype.

We coordinate schedules via e-mail and what you need.

regards

Gonzalo
Reply 387
Exchange Spanish for English classes by Skype.
I'm native speaker.

contact me at ggonzalez @ gmail . com
Reply 388
Original post by Smushy
Hello :biggrin:

I would absolutely love to learn Mandarin Chinese, Hindi and Central Thai! :biggrin:
I have started looking around for online ressources but I must admit my process is slow! I've realised it would be much easier for me to learn these languages with the help of someone else!
So my question is: would you want to be my teacher via skype? I could help you with French or Dutch if you want!

Thank you so much!

Hey, I do speak Thai :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm fluent in English, London style! Mais je voudrais pratiquer mon français... :tongue:
Reply 390
I can teachb you Polish :biggrin: (native speaker, A* at GCSE, 100% at AS).

In exchange, oh lord, my list is long ^^

- German
- Spanish
- Russian
- Korean
- Japanese
- Swedish
- Dutch
- French
- Italian

Or any other language really, Im a sucker for those :P
Hi everyone!

I'm up to help you with Spanish. I'm native speaker (México). So if you want any help add me:

Pxblo.rock

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any people offering French? I really need some help before my speaking exam - which is in two weeks! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hessajee
x

Would you mind changing both my Spanish and French level to A2, please? You can add that I go over 90% in both last year as well, thanks.
Reply 394
Original post by Xx.MissEG.xX
Would you mind changing both my Spanish and French level to A2, please? You can add that I go over 90% in both last year as well, thanks.

All updated :smile:
Original post by hessajee
All updated :smile:

Thanks a lot! :smile:
Reply 396
Hey doing AS German and would love someone to practise with. :smile:
Reply 397
Original post by ggonzalez
I'm native speaker.

contact me at [EMAIL="[email protected]
[email protected]
Reply 398
I'm native speaker.
contact me at [email protected]
Reply 399
Original post by francisfranz
Would you like to have Italian or English?

FrancisFranz

Sorry.. I'm an Italian native speaker.. so I need to practice my english. I can teach you Italian :-)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending