The Student Room Group

London*Met - Online English language test

Hello guys, I got a conditional offer from London metropolitan university and I have to do an English test to be accepted. I have the test on Wednesday but I don't know how the test will be structured and how long it's going to take. I googled everywhere but I haven't found anything that might help me. if anyone had done the test, can give tips in what I have to focus on my studies and how long is the test going to be? the things I know is that it's going to be on Skype and I have my test on Wednesday.
thanks
Reply 1
Hi,
I also got a conditional offer from London Met. The condition is to pass the English language test, which is on skype.
Have you passed the exam? Can you told me what kind of question will they ask?
Reply 2
Original post by _Abi
Hello guys, I got a conditional offer from London metropolitan university and I have to do an English test to be accepted. I have the test on Wednesday but I don't know how the test will be structured and how long it's going to take. I googled everywhere but I haven't found anything that might help me. if anyone had done the test, can give tips in what I have to focus on my studies and how long is the test going to be? the things I know is that it's going to be on Skype and I have my test on Wednesday.
thanks

Hi,
I also got a conditional offer from London Met. The condition is to pass the English language test, which is on skype.
Reply 3
I passed that exam,it is not difficult if you are intermediate level English you can pass easily.my exam topic was what is the advantage and disadvantage of urban city?
Hello, I have my test next Tuesday. Could you please advice me how the test was and how did you prepare for it?Thank you so much in advance.
Original post by Q0270
Hi,

Hi, have you done the test yet? Could you please advice me how is it?
Reply 6
Hello... Can anyone provide an update about what the test involves please? Thank you in advance....
Original post by _Abi
Hola chicos, recibí una oferta condicional de la Universidad Metropolitana de Londres y tengo que hacer un examen de inglés para ser aceptado. Tengo la prueba el miércoles, pero no cómo se estructurará la prueba y cuánto tiempo va a durar. Busqué en Google por todas partes, pero no encontré nada que pudiera ayudarme. si alguien ha hecho la prueba, ¿puede dar consejos sobre en qué tengo que concentrarme en mis estudios y cuánto tiempo va a durar la prueba? lo que es que va a ser por Skype y tengo mi examen el miércoles.
Gracias

Hello, I have the same exam as you on 09/28, could you tell me how it was? how are the questions? in the BBC resources they do not clarify much thank you
Original post by skk2021
Hola ... ¿Alguien puede proporcionar una actualización sobre lo que implica la prueba, por favor? Gracias de antemano....

hola, hiciste tu examen en londres conocido?
Reply 9
Hi!Thanks for sharing your experience. I was wondering..is this just a speaking test done in Skype? How long does it last and how would you recommend preparing for it?Thank you so much for any advice :smile:
Reply 10
Hi,

Thank you
Reply 11
Original post by rekanagy930
Hello, I have my test next Tuesday. Could you please advice me how the test was and how did you prepare for it?Thank you so much in advance.

How was your exam?
Was it writing? Or 4 option questions ? Can you share your experience with me please.
Reply 12
Original post by Fara_23
How was your exam?
Was it writing? Or 4 option questions ? Can you share your experience with me please.

hey have you done the test how was it?
(edited 7 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending