The Student Room Group

UKCAT and BMAT revision

Scroll to see replies

to be honest, quite a lot of the multiple choice in the bmat papers relies more on you being able to eliminate the incorrect answers than identify the correct one :grin: usually works out to be quicker in some cases - particularly when you have mutli-stage maths/physics calculations to do... often you can boil it down to a possible 2 of 5 answers...
Reply 21
Original post by Legit
Its by Medicz ? I posted it on there :tongue:

EDIT: I also have 2003,2004,2005,2006 and Old Specimen. I have them if your interested in buying :smile: I was going to wait till later to BMAT time to sell them

Do you still have the past papers from 2003 - 2007? If so, how much do you want for them? What format are they in? Do you also have the answers?

Thanks in advance for the info.
Reply 22
I don't know if this will help but I have just been accepted to medical school so thankfully don't need to go through the UKCAT again. However, over the last two years I have attended two Kaplan UKCAT 2-day courses (£299 each time) and am selling all the preparation material from the course, test papers, plus all five of my UKCAT text books. I estimate it at being worh around £700 worth. I don't expect this though, especially as the material has my notes on. Willing to accept sensible offers.

What I can say is the Kaplan material is outstanding and incredibly useful.

Please contact me if anyone wants this.
Reply 23
If any earlybirds are interested I am selling my kaplan bmat materials
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110846649550#ht_6212wt_1602

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending