The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Original post by frankieboy
Yeah I mean oh yeah anyday would rather listen to Caggie than Gabby. Gabby has a voice which could split an angle grinder in half and make a cat wince. Please no more Gabby.

To be fair, Caggie was singing like she was nervous and I think she big time failed, but having said that she sing quite nicely in the last series, even if her choice of songs were a bit weird. I think her voice is a bit bland though she should try singing different stuff I think, it's all a bit kind of er... "simpering" her stuff sounds to me.

Edit - I noticed Caggie struggling with the low notes, I think she needs to transpose the key of the songs up a bit maybe.

lmao

yep i think she was nervous, and her voice was nice when they did close ups of her... went a bit off on a couple of notes but when amber, francis and natalya were talking you could hear her in the background and it wasn't that great.

i don't think her voice suits pop songs even if she does do acoustic versions... she should do something more sultry.
Did Amber really just say that? I knew she was a bitch but that takes it to a whole new level!
This "Proudlock" (?) He's a sneaky git isn't he. Don't like him. Slimy bugger.
This "Proudlock" (?) He's a sneaky git isn't he. Don't like him. Slimy bugger.

he seems alright to me
He's nicer than Spencer, but the earring. Oh god the earring :afraid:
Original post by gingerrama
He's nicer than Spencer, but the earring. Oh god the earring :afraid:

Yeah exactly.

I just think the way he's going about hooking Caggie really creeps me out for some reason. Maybe it's just me.
Lol @ :

The girls thinking the French guys are "different" where in actual fact they're probably exactly like Spencer and Hugo etc. when not trying to impress English girls...

Ollie's fake tan streaking on his face when he blubs.

And phwoar @ :

Louise's lipstick.
Lol @ :

The girls thinking the French guys are "different" where in actual fact they're probably exactly like Spencer and Hugo etc. when not trying to impress English girls...

Ollie's fake tan streaking on his face when he blubs.

And phwoar @ :

Louise's lipstick.

mm theyre still sexier though! or at least those ones were..

he wears foundation... i find his drama too OTT, he is overemotional.

though i totally agreed with what he said to gabriella, she needs to move on! she is so annoying!

and i love jamie!
Reply 788
Original post by Jar of Hearts
Francis is so awkward but I want to bone him so bad.

THIS.
I swear, Amber is the most unlikeable person I've ever had the misfortune to come across on TV.
Original post by Member737,514
I swear, Amber is the most unlikeable person I've ever had the misfortune to come across on TV.

she is so irritating, she just seems so pretentious and bitchy
Original post by Bellissima

I don't see how her character even fits in with the show, to be quite honest. Whenever I see that it's her and that Mark Francis guy on screen I am tempted to change the channel. Their jewellery line subplot is unnecessary and for lack of a better word, pants.
Original post by Bellissima

A good example of a girl that never received Daddy's time but got a pony instead methinks.
Reply 793
I don't see how her character even fits in with the show, to be quite honest. Whenever I see that it's her and that Mark Francis guy on screen I am tempted to change the channel. Their jewellery line subplot is unnecessary and for lack of a better word, pants.

I think its just to make the show have less drama and have a more fun and random side. I actually like her character because its so over the top.

Hopefully Chloe is gone for good, she comes across as the worst actress and as harsh as it sounds, is the least pretty.

i don't know i guess she is just to add a bit of stereotypical posh into the mix. mark francis was really annoying before, he is growing on me though... but i agree i find it hard to watch both of them together.

A good example of a girl that never received Daddy's time but got a pony instead methinks.

yeah definitely
oh AND Rosie is just SO incredibly ANNNOYING its disgusting
Original post by pinkcherrytart

Original post by pinkcherrytart
oh AND Rosie is just SO incredibly ANNNOYING its disgusting

with her huge ass eyes!

Oh no you didn't. Hate on Amber all you want but not Mark Francis. "This is the royal borough darling"
Original post by Luxray
I think its just to make the show have less drama and have a more fun and random side. I actually like her character because its so over the top.

Hopefully Chloe is gone for good, she comes across as the worst actress and as harsh as it sounds, is the least pretty.

Same, although I regarded Amber to be the least pretty out of the cast. Chloe does bear a striking resemblance to her father though... unlucky for her.
Original post by Jar of Hearts
with her huge ass eyes!

OMG exactly how the F*** are we supposed to be able to tell that she's shocked/surprised

Quick Reply

Latest