The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indieboohoo
Here's me thinking it's a nice Sunday let me watch a nice film so I thought Chalet Girl because of Ed Westwick and Sophia Bush, since I'm having a Gossiip Girl/One tree Hill Moment anyway then who do I see within 3:25 mins of the film BIG FACE AMBER :mad2:

she does have a VERY big face.

I love Francis he is SO socially awkward. They're all pretty horrible people though lets face it, except possibly Caggie.

Also who the ****ing hell is Gabbalicious and why did she keep popping up last series? Her voice is actually the most annoying thing known to man.
One of my rah-yet-want-to-be-street neighbours last year got called 'Gabbiepie' loudly outside my window a lot at 3 in the morning, it brings back flashbacks!
Her bf was called Tarquin... =/
Original post by Stray_talk
A lot of his stuff has a slightly 80s edge to it. Have you listen to his LP Saturdays = Youth? It's great :smile:

I thought M83 was a band :unsure:

I like the song I feel like I should watch MiC all over again to pick up hear what songs i like then go on the website to find it

I thought M83 was a band :unsure:

I like the song I feel like I should watch MiC all over again to pick up hear what songs i like then go on the website to find it

BEHOLD! M83:

Or Anthony Gonzalez.
BEHOLD! M83:

Or Anthony Gonzalez.

hes hot not sure about the jumper though

OMG just found out he's french even better
(edited 12 years ago)
BEHOLD! M83:

Or Anthony Gonzalez.

He's fit :sexface:

(goes to google him) :creep:
he is ugly you have bad taste
Original post by sloanegirl
he is ugly you have different taste

i think thats what you meant
Does Caggie wear coloured contacts? Her eyes seem to change a lot from blue to brown, especially in the 1st series.
Reply 1068
Original post by Alces_alces
she does have a VERY big face.

I love Francis he is SO socially awkward. They're all pretty horrible people though lets face it, except possibly Caggie.

Also who the ****ing hell is Gabbalicious and why did she keep popping up last series? Her voice is actually the most annoying thing known to man.
One of my rah-yet-want-to-be-street neighbours last year got called 'Gabbiepie' loudly outside my window a lot at 3 in the morning, it brings back flashbacks!
Her bf was called Tarquin... =/

Ambers got a big baby face, in a bad way.

You think they are horrible people? Have been watching the same show or are you confusing MIC with TOWIE or Desperate Scousewives?

Yes Ollie is a little vain, and Mark-Francis is a little snobby but I think they are all okay and are no more horrible than the average person.

Caggie is the 2nd worst though, just behind Millie. Caggie strings along a guy throughout the show and Millie cheats on one while making Hugo feel bad throughout practically the whole season for doing the same.

Don't you think it's odd that Millie only had to go through 1 episode when she cheated, but Hugo took so so much grease during half of the 2nd season for doing the same. There's even a DM article about Hugo cheating, but nobody talks about Millie cheating even if she did it first.
Original post by Baller
Ambers got a big baby face, in a bad way.

You think they are horrible people? Have been watching the same show or are you confusing MIC with TOWIE or Desperate Scousewives?

Yes Ollie is a little vain, and Mark-Francis is a little snobby but I think they are all okay and are no more horrible than the average person.

Caggie is the 2nd worst though, just behind Millie. Caggie strings along a guy throughout the show and Millie cheats on one while making Hugo feel bad throughout practically the whole season for doing the same.

Don't you think it's odd that Millie only had to go through 1 episode when she cheated, but Hugo took so so much grease during half of the 2nd season for doing the same. There's even a DM article about Hugo cheating, but nobody talks about Millie cheating even if she did it first.

Yeah. I wouldn't chose friend like that. They aren't nice at all. Spencers attitude towards women leaves a lot to be desired, as do most of the guys. Rosie is just horrid.
And the way they use francis for his money is just cruel.
Original post by Alces_alces
Yeah. I wouldn't chose friend like that. They aren't nice at all. Spencers attitude towards women leaves a lot to be desired, as do most of the guys. Rosie is just horrid.
And the way they use francis for his money is just cruel.

jamie is great though
Original post by Bellissima

jamie is great though

He's funny but he utterly loves himself. The way he approached Rosie that time she flatly refused him, you could tell he thought he had it in the bag from the start.
He's funny but he utterly loves himself. The way he approached Rosie that time she flatly refused him, you could tell he thought he had it in the bag from the start.

i dont think he takes himself seriously, i'm pretty sure he knew it was gonna be a rejection....

he might love himself, but they all do on there... i don't think he's the worst culprit..

i dont think he takes himself seriously, i'm pretty sure he knew it was gonna be a rejection....

he might love himself, but they all do on there... i don't think he's the worst culprit..

Hah no, by no means. I think he's probably the most likeable out of any of them but I do think he loves himself as much as the next person on that show.
Him hooking up with Gabriella was brilliant, if a little unlikely :lolwut:
Hah no, by no means. I think he's probably the most likeable out of any of them but I do think he loves himself as much as the next person on that show.
Him hooking up with Gabriella was brilliant, if a little unlikely :lolwut:

haha i still can't believe he went there....

i think amber loves herself the most

I didn't think she was that bad in it :biggrin:

(Okay, I know - bad taste joke alert).

omg, poor girl... must be a hard time for her family :frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Anyone have any idea when it's back?
Original post by miserlou
Anyone have any idea when it's back?

They started filming today! So hopefully pretty soon.

Quick Reply

Latest