The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

I do somewhat feel bad for Spencer and Louise. Because it's classed as a reality show, people are actually believing that this is a real thing. They're getting abused on Twitter by idiots who are too stupid to realise that scenes have been created for entertainment purposes. :facepalm2:
Original post by snapper1
The Caggie/Spencer storyline was clearly fake.

I don't know tbh... they must be very good actors if it was and lets be honest, Spencer isn't even good in general :lol:
Jamie should be with Binky. They'd be an adorable couple!
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
I do somewhat feel bad for Spencer and Louise. Because it's classed as a reality show, people are actually believing that this is a real thing. They're getting abused on Twitter by idiots who are too stupid to realise that scenes have been created for entertainment purposes. :facepalm2:

Yeah I bet if they went out and got recognised in public they might get hassled as well which really would suck since it's just a show.

Original post by tehFrance
I don't know tbh... they must be very good actors if it was and lets be honest, Spencer isn't even good in general :lol:

It is quite hard to work out how much of it is scripted/planned. I think it's more than you would expect. Just like all the other shows pretending to be 'real' or whatever, like talent shows. Remember 'The Osbournes' on MTV (please tell me you do otherwise I will feel old!)? I always told my friend that it was scripted and she never believed me, then one day it came out in the press that the entire thing was.

Original post by kates:)
Jamie should be with Binky. They'd be an adorable couple!

Yes! Why do none of the guys try to get with Binky? Is it cos she wears too much make up or she's in the friend zone or something? She's so nice and she's pretty too.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by snapper1
I think you have to also consider it's a television programme though, if you go on twitter you'll see they're always buddies no matter what...and as they are buddies it's very easy to stage and make up stuff like that. I mean, would she really do that in front of the cameras? I doubt it.

Afterall it's an entertainment programme where scenes are created "for our entertainment"...It's very unusal in real life to get a group of people who all sleep with each other like you get in MIC and TOWIE, I don't believe in most of it. The Caggie/Spencer storyline was clearly fake.

Yeah I am always talking in terms of the 'characters' (see my previous really long post) but of course there will be blurring of the character with real personality considering this is a 'reality' show.
I think people are forgetting that it takes two to have sex. Louise was as much involved in the act and hurting Jamie as Spencer was!
Was I the only one who absolutely LOLLED as the camera zoomed in on Francis' face after Spencer had said that him and Louise slept together? :rofl:

But, poor Jamie, he deserves so much better, he's so cute - I would easily pick him over Spencer personally.
Can anyone else not stand Kimberley? I felt so sorry for Cheska when she was complaining to Richard that Cheska had humiliated and been rude to her - it was perfectly reasonable and good advice, she was coming across badly dating everyone! Also Richard needs to grow a backbone before he tells Cheska that he can "fight his own battles"!
Reply 1408
Original post by lisalilsmartass
Was I the only one who absolutely LOLLED as the camera zoomed in on Francis' face after Spencer had said that him and Louise slept together? :rofl:

But, poor Jamie, he deserves so much better, he's so cute - I would easily pick him over Spencer personally.

I totally agree, I also enjoyed Francis' good news, always good to hear the FSTE 100 is up!
Original post by cat_in_the_hat
Can anyone else not stand Kimberley?

Nah I think she seems ok (compared to the likes of Rosie etc. anyway).

Perhaps she's a little "hidden". I like the way she makes an effort to be polite though.
Can anyone else not stand Kimberley? I felt so sorry for Cheska when she was complaining to Richard that Cheska had humiliated and been rude to her - it was perfectly reasonable and good advice, she was coming across badly dating everyone! Also Richard needs to grow a backbone before he tells Cheska that he can "fight his own battles"!

It wasn't so much what Cheska said, more the way she said it. She was way too forward and could have gone about it more tactfully but ended up making it look like she was talking to Kimberley for her own ends, rather than to sort out a problem.
Original post by frankieboy
Nah I think she seems ok (compared to the likes of Rosie etc. anyway).

Perhaps she's a little "hidden". I like the way she makes an effort to be polite though.

I think that politeness seems totally fake to be honest. She seems quite manipulative and like she milks the butter-wouldn't-melt look she's got going. I don't trust her.
Has kimberly done something prior to MiC? I've seen her face before.

Meh she reminds me of one of my friends, pretends to be all sweet and innocent yet chucks herself at any guy and can't say no.
I think that politeness seems totally fake to be honest. She seems quite manipulative and like she milks the butter-wouldn't-melt look she's got going. I don't trust her.

You could well be right, I see where you're coming from there.
Original post by frankieboy
You could well be right, I see where you're coming from there.

only time will tell!
Like:

Jamie, proudlock, Binki

Dislike:

Cheska, Gabriella, Rosie, Spencer, Ollie, victoria

unsure:

Hugo, Richard, Kimberly, Louise, all the rest xD
Gabriella is so ANNOYING. I do not like her at all.. she is such a **** stirrer and she looks really fake. Her laugh and date with Richard was the cringest thing ever.
Oh come on guys, that scene with Gabriella recording the track was the most amazingly cringe worthy thing ever. Those little dance moves she was doing, combined with her ridiculous voice. I laughed a lot. :rofl:
Original post by Stray_talk

Favourite moment: Francis: I've got some band news.

Obviously found that lead guitarist he was looking for then :wink:
Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon
Oh come on guys, that scene with Gabriella recording the track was the most amazingly cringe worthy thing ever. Those little dance moves she was doing, combined with her ridiculous voice. I laughed a lot. :rofl:

I still think that she sounds like Anthony from Anthony and the Johnsons...

Quick Reply

Latest