The Student Room Group

Made in Chelsea

Scroll to see replies

Did anyone else think cheska and Ollie look related?
I thought they were brother and sister :/

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Sashari
Makes you think 'how much of it is actually real?' (well, makes me think for sure!)

They're names! and maybe the odd relationship but that's about it
Original post by tamil4
Did anyone else think cheska and Ollie look related?
I thought they were brother and sister :/

Cheskas' the brother and Ollie's the sister.....:tongue:

Possibly, the greatest thing I have ever seen. EVER.
Original post by ChunkyFudgeLover101
My take on things...

Louise, Spencer, Jamie
Louise is very silly for getting with Spencer. I believe he only wanted her because Jamie wanted her, like he did with Kimberly.
They've broken up now (so I heard), so now she's kinda lost out...
Jamie was so sweet and kind, and Spencer is an arrogant douche.
I think if Louise stayed with Jamie, at least if things naturally didn't work out, then she could still be really good friends with both of them.. Now, though, there will always be that history...

Cheska,Binky Richard, Kimberly, Ollie...

Okay, 1st.. Binky Is cool, she hasn't done anything really bitchy yet, (apart from tell cheska about diego)
Cheska, seems too desperate to be everybody's friend/ look out for everybody. I think, she likes attention, hence always going into other people lives.

If Kimberly had a deep dark secret (Which really, was not that big a deal as Cheska made it out to be) and it hurt Richard, then so be it, Richard will get over it, and It's his own mistake to make.

Did anybody notice, how when she(cheska) was asking Ollie to come with her when Richard had said he'd ignore her. And Ollie ignored/ didn't do anything.
I'm not entirely sure if Ollie Locke likes her as much as she thinks...
I think he could've told them they were both relatively wrong, and they should get over themselves.. just saying...

Kimberly, doesn't seem so innocent, but really who cares. She's always trying to be nice, and happy, and why not, at least she's not as bitchy as the other MIC girls?
Another note: So what she went on dates with three boys, It's not like she slept with them? (well the programme doesn't specify), even so, she can do what she likes with her body.

Millie & Rosie

Okay, now onto Millie and Rosie.
Rosie was really awful with Millie, really harsh. I remember Millie trying to sort things out, and Rosie again and again rejecting her...
Now they're speaking, and It looks all civil. I just hope Millie remains on the high ground, and doesn't relentlessly bitch about Rosie when they could be patching things up. Even though, yes, Rosie is horrible.

Victoria.
She's strange and mean.

Francis, Hugo, Freddy...

What happened to Freddy?
Francis and Hugo are cool, but Hugo trying to justify spencer and louise =/= cool.

Caggie:

Was very bitchy and two faced, in MIC, she would cause trouble..

ON another note,

Richard and Ollie... Am I the only one seeing it?

Everything you said is what I say and think all the time :redface:
Reply 1785
The Chelsea lot are on Alan Carr now. Richard looks so angry - probs had an argument with Kimberly!
:nooo:

I'm already having MIC withdrawl symptoms...

I WANT SEASON 4 NOW, DAMMIT!:judge:
Original post by TB.93
The Chelsea lot are on Alan Carr now. Richard looks so angry - probs had an argument with Kimberly!

Chatty Man was so much better :smile:.
Boulle WILL be my husband.
Reply 1789
Amber Atherton was by far the coolest person on the show, she seems to be on top of all the latest trends, and goings on around London, check out her twitter.
Original post by Tortle
Amber Atherton was by far the coolest person on the show, she seems to be on top of all the latest trends, and goings on around London, check out her twitter.

are you her agent or on her PR team?

LOL harriet broke her tooth dam... i like harriet anyway. she seems a bit dippy but very nice. i think she did defend kimberly tbh and kimberly is just taking her embarassment out on her. if kimberly can't handle it why did she sign up for the show? i do feel sorry for her now because she probably thought she would be the likable victim and come off with mag deals etc. but it kind of backfired. if she was uncomfortable with how the storyline was going she shouldn't have filmed it. i am loathed to believe much of what the mail said but i wouldn't be surprised if miss innocent has this side to her. we are all human. i don't know why she tried to come across sickly sweet. that was my main issue with her on the show. plus her really bitchy comments about cheska.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1793

At least we know that there will be a fourth series now!

Bring back Amber please, and Mark-Francis of course.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1794
Hay everyone just abandoned this thread now?
Reply 1795
Looooool what a beginning! Jamie looked so scary ahaha!
Louise is such a coward, refusing to go on the sofa.

She seriously needs to start taking responsibility for her actions, she's annoyed me so much this series :angry:
Spenny is such a hero. :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Ollie looked particularly "plastic" for this program.
Love Rick Edwards he really knows how to grill people with questions.
Lol at Jamie's voodoo gingerbread man of Spencer, if only it was real.
I partly feel even if the whole Dubai trip didn't happen Louise would have still gone back to Spencer and used Dubai as an excuse, if you care about someone the place you are shouldn't be the issue.
Oh Spencer bringing out the Gabriella card, still doesn't justify it. (I'm typing as I watch by the way :P)
My favourite scene when Spencer and Jaime are at the bar and Jamie saying, "Mate ****ing understand....ok mate ****ing.....mate ok ****.....mate ****ing understand."

I'm now seeing the whole Richard and Ollie thing maybe S4.
I knew that Chris guy was going to be back, awkward :notsure:
I liked that Richard showed 1% of personality with the whole fake sick all over Gabriella.

Aww Jamie when he was 5 :cute:

I thought it would be Caggie that was going to be the special guest but it was that Chris guy.
Wasn't enough Francis but at least he ended the show with his whip. Need to wait until September/October until S4.

What happened to Hugo and Natalie they just disappeared :lolwut:

Quick Reply

Latest