The Student Room Group

Battlefield 3

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tommyjw
Never said it did. But people complain about it like it's not realistic :smile:.

The tactical light shouldnt be changed. Dark areas from fairly all distances = good. Outdoor, except close quarters,. = gives your position away completely so is bad. No idea why people complain about it, makes me easier to kill them when theyare mid to long range.

Just got killed twice by some hacker guy who just joined the server so i rage quit rofl. Didn't quite enjoy being killed by a guy whos killcam showed him in the floor under my building shooting everyone from below.

Yea i get what you mean, however the flash light is as bright as the sun !

when i noticed they were the same i just laughed :tongue:
Reply 1181
Original post by Oh I Really Don't Care

this guy :rolleyes:

not even mad brah - simply pointing out you need to get your s.hit together.

Because a few comments on an forum represents real life, right?

Anyway, it's pointless trife. Not even worth mentioning apart from getting fanboys who believe you can't play two video game franchises mad.
Original post by Magnum Opus
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/arisk01/ <-- this is mine, just change the username for yours and post it up :smile:

Maybe someone can edit these into the first post :tongue:

My first friend! :woo: lol .. :frown:

Wont let me add yaa
Original post by Tommyjw

Wont let me add yaa

Why?
Original post by xXedixXx
Why?

Dunno, your 'add as friend' bit is grayed out and unclickable for some reason.. strangeness
Original post by Tommyjw
Dunno, your 'add as friend' bit is grayed out and unclickable for some reason.. strangeness

What's your link?
yeah it was greyed out for me too, I thought you'd added me and I couldn't find where to accept :colondollar:
Who plays on PS3 in here then?
Original post by Tabris
Because a few comments on an forum represents real life, right?

Anyway, it's pointless trife. Not even worth mentioning apart from getting fanboys who believe you can't play two video game franchises mad.

lol you thought that was my problem? My problem is you are taking it too seriously and putting too many hours of your life into cod and bf.
Original post by George K

I do, but im terrible
Original post by chignesh10
I do, but im terrible

Theres nothing wrong with being bad, it means you can improve :colone:
Reply 1192

lol you thought that was my problem? My problem is you are taking it too seriously and putting too many hours of your life into cod and bf.

I didn't say how many hours I'd put into it. I got quite a few games in the beta period, but since it took like 5-10 mins a game in the beta, it really isn't much time at all.

I take games very, very casually; which is why a lot of people get buttmad because it doesn't take much effort to do well at pressing buttons and look at a TV. Whereas the fanboys think that games like Battlefield is a game that can only be played by the Gods of Olympus and usually get a bit ratty when you tell them that you play CoD.

Thanks for the concern though. Unecessary, but I appreciate the sentiment none the less. I can see how it may have come across like that.
(edited 12 years ago)
Apparently I'm the only person on Xbox Live who knows how to circle-strafe in an Apache. Or fly one, for that matter.
Original post by George K

I do :biggrin:. But I'm massively out of practice... I can usually rank in the top 3 of a team, but have yet to manage a 1st :s-smilie:. I was actually starting to be OSSAM at BC2 about 7 or 8 months ago, but I just can't seem to get there again. Can't figure out if that's down to changed game mechanics, or just being massively out of practice (I've not actually played ANY console FPS for over 6 months...)
Original post by Bhumbauze
I do :biggrin:. But I'm massively out of practice... I can usually rank in the top 3 of a team, but have yet to manage a 1st :s-smilie:. I was actually starting to be OSSAM at BC2 about 7 or 8 months ago, but I just can't seem to get there again. Can't figure out if that's down to changed game mechanics, or just being massively out of practice (I've not actually played ANY console FPS for over 6 months...)

Good :colone: top 3 is good enough, 1st is just a bonus :biggrin:
OSSAM?
I think it may be slightly down to mechanics(or maps) as my skill isn't what it was on BC2, though I'd imagine its mostly you being out of practice.
Reply 1197

Watch this on mute while listening to this:

:biggrin:
Ive always been a COD fan but looking at the hype of Battlefield, I might consider it. Could someone please, without a biased view, provide me the good and bad points of Battlefield in comparison to COD. Thanks :biggrin:
Reply 1199
U know u gonna have a go when it comment out! Lool

Quick Reply

Latest