The Student Room Group

Gcse business studies edexcel 2011

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I got 38 in my multiple choice exam last year and 7 in the course work... :frown:
what do I need to get in the exam this year to get an A overall? (if 69% is an A)
Original post by goodbad
I got 38 in my multiple choice exam last year and 7 in the course work... :frown:
what do I need to get in the exam this year to get an A overall? (if 69% is an A)

91.25%
i got 47/50 on the multiple choice and 25 on my coursework, what do i need on this paper to get an A? i am finding it very diffcult.
Reply 43
(edited 12 years ago)
I think we can discuss it now! So how did everyone find it?
Original post by alizasauras
I think we can discuss it now! So how did everyone find it?

Yeh definitely , it was alright I suppose . COuld have been better , could have been worse.....how about you ?
Original post by wcp100
Yeh definitely , it was alright I suppose . COuld have been better , could have been worse.....how about you ?

Pretty much the same! I thought it was a good paper overall, the amount of long questions at the end, I was like urgghh! And there was one question, hmmm can't think what it was that was, but overall twas ok :smile:
Reply 48
the last question threw me but overall ok. i felt i could have done alot better and my timing was close but oh well. hope i got an A*, its all up to the grade boundaries now:smile:
Reply 49
just be glad it's all over :smile:
I did half of one long question and got bored, turned the page more long questions, turned again and there was another. So I continued with the one I had done and ploughed through the rest of the exam! :tongue::bhangra:
(edited 12 years ago)
Does anybody know the grand boundaries? or where i cn find them for this exam?
Many thanks
Reply 52
Original post by GeorgiaColeman
Does anybody know the grand boundaries? or where i cn find them for this exam?
Many thanks

same i need them i flopped in unit1 38/50 :frown: 76%
Reply 53
Original post by Aman.G
same i need them i flopped in unit1 38/50 :frown: 76%

found it business studies unit 1 45-A*, 40-A, 35-B C-30 AND SO ON :frown:(((((((((((((( 2MARKS OF AN A

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending