The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

wow, my interview was on the 15th, soooo... Fingers crossed please!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by archie0705
Thanks, I guess it isn't official yet as its not on UCAS, but still...haha. My interview was on the 8th...so 10days. When was yours?

I haven't heard anything?! (for geography)

Should I be concerned?
Original post by Smiley Face :)

Ok. I'm sure you did fine though.
Original post by lauraroses
heyyy im applying for just history of art! what're your predicted grades? heard anything back yet?!

No, not yet! But then I again I haven't sent off my UCAS (My PS and everything has been done for weeks but irritatingly my referee hasn't done the bloody referance grrr...). I really hope I get an offer!

My GCSE's were 3 A*'s and 7 A's, and my IB score is 37 with 6 6 6 at HL :smile:

How about you? :smile:
Reply 1185
Original post by Lewis :D

[QUOTE=Lewis [excludedFace]biggrin[/excludedFace];34970577]Uhmm, I think some people get rejected before the questionnaire because the email says: " We have decided to invite you to participate in the next stage of the application process by completing and returning the attached questionnaire."

If you haven't got one yet don't worry, I think they send them out in batches.

:eek:

I still haven't got this questionnaire yet- so nervous! I hope I get it soon... that is if people outside the UK get it at all!
Original post by lk2011
:eek:

I still haven't got this questionnaire yet- so nervous! I hope I get it soon... that is if people outside the UK get it at all!

What are you applying for? Languages? I don't know if the questionnaire is for every subject, I'm under the impression most subjects still have interviews instead...
Reply 1187
Original post by georgie94

What are you applying for? Languages? I don't know if the questionnaire is for every subject, I'm under the impression most subjects still have interviews instead...

Haha, yeah I'm a languages applicant- French and Spanish :smile: I'm pretty sure no- one outside the UK is called for interview so that's pretty much ruled out for me. Not sure about the questionnaire though.
Original post by lk2011
Haha, yeah I'm a languages applicant- French and Spanish :smile: I'm pretty sure no- one outside the UK is called for interview so that's pretty much ruled out for me. Not sure about the questionnaire though.

Sweet. Well I hope whatever your result is that it comes soon - the waiting is the worst part haha. Is UCL one of your favourites?
Reply 1189
Question:
I'm applying for Biology but I've had a change of hear and I would prefer Natural Sciences course.
I emailed them already about this... but... it's the weekend :frown:
Do you think it will be possible/affect my chances?

(I got through to the questionnaire round though.. I'll be sending that in this weekend.)
Sweet. Well I hope whatever your result is that it comes soon - the waiting is the worst part haha. Is UCL one of your favourites?

Thank you, same to you :smile:
It is one of my favourites, to be honest I love all 5 of my choices.
Is it your favourite?
Original post by Banoffeepie16
Thank you, same to you :smile:
It is one of my favourites, to be honest I love all 5 of my choices.
Is it your favourite?

I really love the course but not so keen on the actual place - if they give me an offer I'll have a re-think though, maybe the Open Day will entice me...
Reply 1192
Original post by TheUltimateProof

Original post by TheUltimateProof
Got my Maths with Econ offer this afternoon. So chuffed, UCL is most probably going to be my firm choice!
Everyone said that with my GCSEs (ABBBCCCCC) I have no chance at top unis, but only good news so far :-) Open day on the 2nd!

Any chance you could answer the PM I sent you? Congrats on the offer - haven't really seen anyone get in with those GCSE's recently.
Original post by archie0705
Ok. I'm sure you did fine though.

Thankyou, I loved UCL on the open day! It was amazing! :smile:
Original post by Kravez
Any chance you could answer the PM I sent you? Congrats on the offer - haven't really seen anyone get in with those GCSE's recently.

Thanks and replied, always willing to enlighten ^_^
I really love the course but not so keen on the actual place - if they give me an offer I'll have a re-think though, maybe the Open Day will entice me...

Do you know when the open day is?
I don't think the email said.. It's basically the post-offer one though, so I don't know if I'll be going yet
Reply 1197
xch
OP
is there anybody here who applied for engineering? does anybody know when they give out offers? thanks
I don't think the email said.. It's basically the post-offer one though, so I don't know if I'll be going yet

Ah I get it :smile:
Hello, I applied for Mathematcis with Economics inf UCL. On 2nd Nov, I received an email from Departmental Admissions Officer informing me the decision made by the Mathematics Department on my application. The admission officer wrote 'I am writing to you in connection with your application for a place on our degree BSc Mathematics with Economics (G1L1). It is our normal practice to interview any prospective student before making an offer. However, this is clearly not feasible in your case. I have, therefore, recommended to the Faculty Office that you be made an offer for a place on the above degree. You should hear formally and in more detail from the College and from UCAS in due course.' But my UCAS account has yet been updated about UCL's decision. Should I write to the admission office to ask for confirmation or just wait until UCAS is updated?

Latest

Trending

Trending