The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Who saw last night's episode? Update me on what's going on someone,please?
Original post by queen-bee
Who saw last night's episode? Update me on what's going on someone,please?

That would be a spoiler. So go watch it yourself.

Interesting ep. Better than the terrible last two, that I can say. Curious where they'll go from here.
Original post by Yawn11

Interesting ep. Better than the terrible last two, that I can say. Curious where they'll go from here.

Agreed and agreed.

Spoiler

Original post by e aí rapaz
Agreed and agreed.

Spoiler

Yeah same here. I'll be done with it too. Only so long I can watch the same storyline again n again
I've already stopped watching.
no way is TWD gonna go up season 12 like apparently planned.....is this Aaron guy gonna be another bad guy, they befriend...again
I reckon Rick's gonna go full Governor.
So glad Rick has finally ditched that awful beard.
It was an interesting episode... Still curious what direction the show will go. This place seems different from their previous sanctuaries. More real.

Spoiler

People keep moaning about repeating story lines, but there are always gonna be similarities between them it's what "the world" is like now for them, also if nothing kicked off and they just stayed in the safe haven for a few seasons then you lot would complain that it is boring and like season 2 where everyone moaned about the farm, so just because there are similar story lines it doesn't mean the show isn't good just take it for what it is it's got at least another 3 or 4 seasons in it yet, I reckon it will eventually finish with them ending up in Washington and then getting and air lift to an island community somewhere or something along those lines.

The thing that keeps it interesting in my opinion is how the characters have all developed, remember when people used to accuse Rick of being soft and a poor leader, look at him now "if they can't make it work, then we will just take it from them" he is completely ruthless and isn't afraid to make the tough calls while still being morally correct, even Carl who used to be a massive liability can easily handle himself these days, Daryl off course is a mother****in G, I can see him struggling to fit in with this new group, I just hope none of the group abandon him and take the side of the politician women which I can see Michonne doing unfortunately as she seems desperate for a normal life.

I hope none of the older cast die anytime soon, if people have got to die please make it The Ginger guy, Eugene, Rosita or the pastor leave Rick, Daryl, Carl, Carol, Glenn and Maggie alone please the show needs to retain that link to the original group.
(edited 9 years ago)
The two most recent episodes have been quite good although it has taken a while with just 3 eps left until the end of the season

Carol scared me :eek:

I think Sasha will die this season
Reply 2411
did you see the last ep? where do you watch it online?
I personally think they could have ended TWD on that last episode. I mean I don't really have any burning questions or desire to find out what happens next.

I feel like there's a villain that occasionally shows himself in Rick, and a clear arrogance that he's far more well adapted to this new world than most. I suspect that's where they could take the show.
What happened to Morgan? I think he's gonna do something in these last few episodes. That walker that had a 'W' on its head was an 'M' upside down....hmmm
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by calculator21
What happened to Morgan? I think he's gonna do something in these last few episodes. That walker that had a 'W' on its head was an 'M' upside down....hmmm

Maybe it was Morgan that stole the gun that Rick hid outside the walls?
Reply 2415
i really like where the episodes are going right now.

Spoiler

I can't remember who Morgan is =(

How much better does Rick look without that beard?!
Original post by Yawn11
I personally think they could have ended TWD on that last episode. I mean I don't really have any burning questions or desire to find out what happens next.

I feel like there's a villain that occasionally shows himself in Rick, and a clear arrogance that he's far more well adapted to this new world than most. I suspect that's where they could take the show.

Fair enough, it would have been a justifiable ending to TWD. But AMC still have a lot of content to work from the comics and personally I really don't see the show ending anytime soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Nibbio
did you see the last ep? where do you watch it online?

pirates

bay
Who thinks that new gay guy on their is good looking?

Quick Reply

Latest