The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e aí rapaz
Yeah it was ridiculous.

"somebody needs to stay with you from now on... and not her"

....2 seconds later...

"Oh somebody is calling me, brb"

Boring episode tbh. Would've been disappointed in it no matter what, but as a mid-season finale it was even worse. Still no reunion of Glenn and Maggie. Still no sign of Daryl, Sasha and Abraham with their petrol tanker/rocket launcher. And the entire storyline with the wolf guy was incredibly dumb and obvious and boring.

Should have waited post credits.
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Should have waited post credits.

Credits were edited out of the version I watched :rolleyes:

Just googled it. Doesn't change my review of this episode tbh.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by e aí rapaz
Credits were edited out of the version I watched :rolleyes:

Just googled it. Doesn't change my review of this episode tbh.

Yeah it was still pretty **** and generic.
I know it's part of the plot, but I don't see why the latino chick and the big titted girl didn't just leng W man down on sight. They were point black.

Mullet breh is such a fassy as is that ****head kid who's going to get everyone killed.

Mid season breaks are ****ing stupid. Was Breaking Bad the first to do it?
Reply 2684
lol. It's still a month left :sigh:
I can never help but think that AMC could merge a character or two from Telltale's game series; at the same time, they should be kept separated. Divided on the idea.

If someone's already mentioned this then just... you know, disregard this entirely.

Look forward to Negan in the TV series.
Started watching monday; I'm now half way through season 2. Really enjoying it thus far. Best series?
Original post by Angry cucumber
Started watching monday; I'm now half way through season 2. Really enjoying it thus far. Best series?

Not sure about best (they get better in later seasons) but two is by far the worst, imo.

I'd say 3 personally. Not hugely keen on 4 part 2 or most of 5, first half of 6 was pretty pleasing though.

Season 3
Second half of series 6 out 14th feb :biggrin:
So what did we think of this episode?

The best one of the season so far imo :woo:
I'm episode 4 of season 6. Nearly watched it all in 5 weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lord Samosa
So what did we think of this episode?

The best one of the season so far imo :woo:

Yup, haven't been this hyped after a walking dead episode in forever :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Season 6 episode 3 was pretty emotional tbh...
So Negan's coming for blood.

Strong move Daryl. :colonhash:
yesterdays episode was epic!!!
Crazy episode.
Reply 2698
That was a major turnaround from where we left off... in a way
but props to The New and Improved Governor :congrats:
It depends if you like zombies or not. If not, you'll be like me forcing myself to watch until the good parts happen. Couldn't get myself into and I watched a zombie tv show and read zombie books along with manga but some reason the walking dead was not doin it for me. The zombie tv show, books and manga had a twist to it though. So it ties down if you like people just killin zombies and stuff.

Quick Reply

Latest