The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

I'm still reeling from what just happened in last night's episode! I wish they'd just killed off unimportant characters But Abraham and Glenn?!!! Noooooooooo
Original post by Zuki
I AM SO ****ING PISSED OFF **** THIS ****ING ****

I LOVED GLENN :cry2:

AND ABE WAS A BADASS MOFO "MOTHER DICK" :cry2:

GOD I CAN'T WAIT TILL NEGAN DIES ****ING ****.

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR MAGGIE

NEGAN MADE RICK LOOK LIKE A DOG OMGGGGGGG I CANNOT WAIT FOR RICK TO DECIMATE THIS LITTLE ***** INTO PIECES

SO MUCH ANGER

:mad: :cry:
That foreshadowing with the "cut Carl's arm off" scene tho
Original post by Luneth
That foreshadowing with the "cut Carl's arm off" scene tho

This negan character is a sick ****
Original post by IamJacksContempt
Negan isn't that bad tbf

What

HE ****ING KILLED GLENN.
Original post by queen-bee
This negan character is a sick ****

I know it's not real and all but I hope he dies slowly.
If you thought Negan was the worst of it, you've got another thing comin.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
What

HE ****ING KILLED GLENN.

He warned them that would happen if they messed around so cant blame him!

If a group killed any of ricks people rick would have slaughtered the whole group nevermind just two!
twdddd.png
Original post by Synonym
twdddd.png

looooooooool nah 😂😂
that episode was maddd, tense af

Negan's gonna be a great character
That episode was brutal. Looking forward to Rick killing Negan.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
I know it's not real and all but I hope he dies slowly.

:mad: :cry:

My heart is so broken
Original post by Zuki
My heart is so broken

We understand your sadness :hugs:
No more Glenn :mad:
We understand your sadness :hugs:
No more Glenn :mad:

Thank you Hannah,
You are my favourite person :cry:

Let us grieve together :cry2:
The tension throughout that episode was so thick you could cut it with a knife. I had a feeling Abraham would be one to get killed but I didn't expect Glenn to get it too. It was great TV because of how it made of audience feel; you just know ( I hope) that Negan will get killed rather brutally in the future.

I'm not sure I get why some people are getting upset over the amount of gore on screen (although I totally understand why they;d be upset about the characters getting killed off); maybe it's just me but after over 6 seasons of the Walking Dead, two seasons of Fear the Walking Dead & six seasons of Game of Thrones I think I've become somewhat desensitised to gore & the occasional killing of a main character. The scene from the Mountain & the Viper & that from the Red Wedding still strikes me as being some of the most brutal things I've seen on TV which even TWD didn't quite match even with this episode.
E1S7 was boring. All that build up and the characters barely put up a fight, got killed without resistance.
I loved the show at the start but it's steering in another direction. The zombies no longer have the shock factor they used to, it seems that the dominant theme is bandits attacking the group. Wish it could return to the earlier days :frown:

hamza ahmad hamzaahmad786 luton hertfordshire
Original post by Zuki
Thank you Hannah,
You are my favourite person :cry:

Let us grieve together :cry2:

That scene where they were all sat at a dinner table and glen was holding his child and everyone seemed so happy....so so traumatic

You have my support and comfort :kiss:
Original post by hamzaahmad786
E1S7 was boring. All that build up and the characters barely put up a fight, got killed without resistance.
I loved the show at the start but it's steering in another direction. The zombies no longer have the shock factor they used to, it seems that the dominant theme is bandits attacking the group. Wish it could return to the earlier days :frown:

There's only so much you can do with the zombies. They were more dangerous in the earlier seasons, naturally, but the survivors have gradually acclimatised to the threat. I think it's fairly believable that in a world like the one portrayed in TWD, other survivors would be the biggest threat a couple of years on from the outbreak (Not sure exactly how much time has passed up until now) Bandits are also less predictable, so make for better entertainment imo!

Glenn's death is still popping in and out of my head as I attempt to go about my day to day life, two days on. I feel like i've lost somebody I knew :sadnod:

The double death was a curveball. I was sad to see Abraham go, but not surprised. I let out an audible expletive when Negan turned and took that first swing at Glenn though.

It was a great episode. I've been waiting a long time for TWD to shock me like that.
That scene where they were all sat at a dinner table and glen was holding his child and everyone seemed so happy....so so traumatic

You have my support and comfort :kiss:

Yess omg, the kid was so cute too :cry2:

The bit when Rick said "he's our family too" got to me :cry2:

You have my support and comfort too :jumphug:

Tell me it's gonna be ok :cry2:

Quick Reply

Latest