The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

I'm glad they got the whole story of how he got the tiger out of the way. That would have driven me crazy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just finished the latest episode, King Ezekiel is a great character. This season has started off very well I think.
King Ezekiel is a refreshing character
Why the lack of activity on this thread?
Reply 2824
I don't know how I'm feeling about this new season.

In one way, I knew they were never going to be able to keep Negan as evil as in the first episode of the season otherwise there wouldn't be any characters left. But Rick, Michonne, Daryl and Cooral have all tried to outsmart/ not follow his rules and Negan won't kill them. I think in a more realistic scenario, he would have done.

The Carol story line frustrates me. She was such a good character, doing anything she could to protect her friends and I don't understand why the sudden transformation to this pathetic character again? I hope she comes back soon.

However, I'm excited by what the Hill Top and King Ezekiel will bring to the plot line (I don't read the comics so I completely rely on the TV series). Michonne is on the war path again, which I love. I hope she saves Daryl. Or maybe Jesus will? I'd be happy with either.

I'm glad Eugene has finally made his first bullet. I'm interested to see where this takes Alexandria. Will they make them and give them to the Saviours for trade, or will they use them to eventually over throw the Saviours?

Spencer is an idiot and I hope Rosita gets top side of him soon!
Original post by DavidSilvaMCFC
Why the lack of activity on this thread?

Because every episode this season that doesn't have Negan in has been incredibly boring.
Who thinks Negan will use Judith against Rick

or just try to kill him and Carl once he gets back
Reply 2827
Original post by kenni12
Who thinks Negan will use Judith against Rick

or just try to kill him and Carl once he gets back

I don't think he'll try and kill Rick and Carl. Maybe this is where Rick will lose his hand though?

It's been made clear that Negan wants a baby so maybe he takes Judith? If he does, Rick will snap so maybe that where the drama comes back in?
Been largely underwhelemed by this season, although I wasn't much of a fan of last season either. I'd say episode 1, 4, 7 and 8 have been the only really good ones so far this season.

I really wish they wouldn't insist on devoting whole episodes to one character, especially when that character is Tara.

Quick Reply

Latest