The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
Definitely my favourite series at the moment, so good, cannot wait for season 3!:biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 721
When's it back :confused:
Reply 722
Original post by Lyrically
When's it back :confused:

It's out in the USA in autumn, so I'd presume like November over here. It's being filmed at the moment:smile:
Reply 723
Autumn's good :biggrin:, I hope they explore more characters in depth this season like they did with daryl & his hallucinations.
First picture of the new character in season 3

Spoiler

(edited 11 years ago)
I can't wait for Michonne! She looks such a bad ass :cool:
Original post by allthelove

Ohhhhh YES! Shes going to be pure epic! :cool:
Reply 727
Season 3 will be here mid-October.
Reply 728
Original post by RFC1872
Season 3 will be here mid-October.

Really cannot wait!
Reply 729
CANNOT wait for Season 3!!
Reply 730
Original post by allthelove

Me either! She looks awesome from the S2 finale :grin:
Reply 731
This show is soooo addictive!! Just watched like the last 3 episodes today and absolutely cannot wait till season three...!!!!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Been a follower of this show from the start and I'm eagerly anticipating for the third series' premiere. I've heard this series will contain 16? episodes. I just know I'm gonna be hooked...
Reply 733
Original post by misfits1994
Been a follower of this show from the start and I'm eagerly anticipating for the third series' premiere. I've heard this series will contain 16? episodes. I just know I'm gonna be hooked...

Cant wait man! And yeah Ive heard 16 :biggrin:
Original post by Jorddds
Cant wait man! And yeah Ive heard 16 :biggrin:

It's gonna be amazing.

I'm a bit worried how they're gonna go about Andrea reuniting with the rest of the group. I hope it doesn't drag on for a while like with the search for Sophia.

Other than, can't wait...
The first season is excellent but the second drags on a bit (probably because I watched it week by week lol). Season 3 looks to be very promising though :smile:
Anyone got a date for when it comes back? I know it's 'fall' this year but that's all I know.

I'm just looking forward to watching a TV program with a plot again, they seem to be so thin on the ground these days.
Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Anyone got a date for when it comes back? I know it's 'fall' this year but that's all I know.

I'm just looking forward to watching a TV program with a plot again, they seem to be so thin on the ground these days.

October.
Original post by misfits1994
It's gonna be amazing.

I'm a bit worried how they're gonna go about Andrea reuniting with the rest of the group. I hope it doesn't drag on for a while like with the search for Sophia.

Other than, can't wait...

Spoiler

Original post by Stray_talk
October.

Too far away, any advance on that?
Original post by CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK

Spoiler

Too far away, any advance on that?

That wasn't a guess..
http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Walking-Dead-Season-2/17018

Quick Reply

Latest