The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Original post by queen-bee
Nice photo!I can't stand Martinez.btw who's the other guy that's always with him?the one sat in the back.

i would have shot him when he was killing all those people, ridiculous how they are still with him...and hes called bowman i think
Original post by oli_G
Shupert :fyi:

His name is shupert?that's the first I've heard!
Original post by Billa Bong
i would have shot him when he was killing all those people, ridiculous how they are still with him...and hes called bowman i think

I know,they must have been scared to death tho!where did the three of them go?I would have thought they would have returned back to woodberry.
Reply 1583
His name is shupert?that's the first I've heard!

Yeah apparently it is :smile:
Original post by Arturo Bandini
Yeah this. I can't think of much else that would hold my interest next season than some sort of wider perspective, what's going on elsewhere, is there a safezone/cure, etc.

If it's just all at the prison again it's gonna be boring as hell

I agree.
I can't believe they only spent about one episode at the CDC, that could have been a good plot line.

I'm not looking forward to another series of them having bitch fights in the prison.
I know,they must have been scared to death tho!where did the three of them go?I would have thought they would have returned back to woodberry.

yhh still shoot him in the back of his head, tbh andrea should have killed him in his sleep
and no idea, we'll have to wait till next season to find out :s-smilie:
yhh still shoot him in the back of his head, tbh andrea should have killed him in his sleep
and no idea, we'll have to wait till next season to find out :s-smilie:

I'm not really looking forward to the new season this season hasn't exactly been great has it?
Season 3 was better than season 2, I hated that damn farm, but at least season 2 had a better finale
i'm actually looking forward to season 4 even though season 3 wasn't great just think they need to redeem themselves after S3 and they are

the Andrea Milton scene really did piss me of I mean at least get the cuffs of then decide what to do with Milton instead of just staring at him waiting for him to turn, then when he does frantically try taking the cuffs.

ALSO I THINK YOU GUYS ARE BEING TO HARD ON THE WOOD BURY GROUP I MEAN LIKE SOMEBODY SAID EARLIER THERE NOT COLD HEARTED KILLERS LIKE RICKS GROUP THEY'VE NEVER BEEN OUT THERE IN THE REAL WORLD SO LIKE MOST PEOPLE IF SOME WAS SHOOTING AT YOU YOU'LL TRY FIND COVER AND RUN AWAY LIKE GLEN IN S2 NEAR THAT BAR.

AND FINALLY I REALLY MISS SHANE I THINK HE WOULD OF BROUGHT SO MUCH ENTERTAINMENT IN S3 WOULD OF BEEN SUCH A INTERESTING CHARACTER, WAS MY FAVORITE BECAUSE HE BRANG PURE ENTERTAINMENT EVEN THOUGH HE WAS A DICK. NOW I JUST LIKE DARYL AND CARL AS HE'S BEING DEVELOPED A BIT MORE, ALSO LIKE MICHONNE AND DON'T MIND RICK BUT LOVE HERSHLE
previously on AMC's The Walking Dead:

Haha that's hilarious! :rofl:

So after the governor went crazy, this is how their journey in the car went along! :biggrin:
Also, is it just me or has the guy sat in the back not said a single line the entire episode? I don't think I've ever heard say anything... :rolleyes:
Original post by Solid.Snake

So after the governor went crazy, this is how their journey in the car went along! :biggrin:
Also, is it just me or has the guy sat in the back not said a single line the entire episode? I don't think I've ever heard say anything... :rolleyes:

LOL it's true,ive just heard him mutter a few words in silence every once in a while.
Original post by Solid.Snake

lol yhh i imagine so :tongue:
and i think he said something once, cant remember what though
lol yhh i imagine so :tongue:
and i think he said something once, cant remember what though

I do feel sorry for the guy playing his character, it's like they don't want him to ever talk or say anything.
Maybe the writer for the scripts will be kind enough to give the poor guy at least a line to say in season 4... :rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
I didn't think that the episode was necessarily as bad as people make out, though I do understand that people would be upset after hyyping up prison v woodbury for half the season, only for nobody to even be injured in the minor skirmish.

However, I think that the series was a bit more realistic showing us the buildup to the fight, instead of just wham bam.

I do agree that the second half of this season was a bit draggy due to the woodbury stalemate, just as season 2's first half got bogged down with the finding sophia plot. However, i think that the writers will rectify this in season 4
Reply 1594
I did expect more from the finale, hoped they would move on from the prison/feud with the Governor.

I've read the storyline of the comic book series, so the way they're making this differ certainly is interesting. :P
Wooooooo i finished everything. I think ric son is going to be quite the rebel. You can see in the last episode that he was frustrated with his father (throwing his sheriff badge, walking off when he brought in more members.
Original post by YamahaLondon
Wooooooo i finished everything. I think ric son is going to be quite the rebel. You can see in the last episode that he was frustrated with his father (throwing his sheriff badge, walking off when he brought in more members.

My bet is he's our next Governor :biggrin:
Reply 1597
:mmm:
I'm thinking of starting to watch this show. Excuse my ignorance but is it just like 28 Days Later but in a tv series?
Reply 1599
Original post by Isometrix
I'm thinking of starting to watch this show. Excuse my ignorance but is it just like 28 Days Later but in a tv series?

No it is alot better! Many stories involved, not just one therefore it gives a different perspective nearly every episode! Definetly recommend you watch this, you won't regret it.

Quick Reply

Latest