The Student Room Group

The Walking Dead

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1780
Original post by Tee Logan x
Which episode are you talking about btw?

The most recent, 4x05, "Internment"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by pierreboobvier
Ya know, I'm 99% sure Daryl's gonna be offed this season.

You better take that back :mad:
Original post by pierreboobvier
Ya know, I'm 99% sure Daryl's gonna be offed this season.

They'd never do that, just like Breaking Bad would never (post season one) kill off Jesse. Daryl's already been made even cooler this season because his character appeals to so many people. Daryl's death would be an awesome way of throwing people off and I'm happy for you to quote me on this if you're right, but I just don't see it at all.
Original post by Mockery
You better take that back :mad:

Spoiler

Reply 1784
Original post by Guitarded

Spoiler

That's an old photo from like last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JodieW
That's an old photo from like last year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

2009 actually, before TWD existed as a TV show. It still gets some people though :biggrin:
Reply 1786
Original post by Guitarded
2009 actually, before TWD existed as a TV show. It still gets some people though :biggrin:

Yeah I just knew it was old 😄 Aha I know, the number of people I've seen freak out over that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have always watched The Walking Dead.I thought the last two episodes were so good.after everything rick has done I was shocked that he kicked Carol out.
Reply 1788
Last weeks was AWSOME with the gate actually coming down ect and the crazy situation with hershall in the cell blocks

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have not seen any posts about tonight's episode.am I in the right place?
The latest episode was pretty good.

Spoiler

This episode confirmed to me that The Governor is by far and away the most interesting and most entertaining character on the show.
I'm loving the Governor's present story and that it'll carry on into the next episode.
Nice to have an episode away from other things. SO MUCH DEPTH.
The only parts I hate is the realisticness of it, camping outside with a ton of zombies everywhere? I mean come on, you're most likely not going to survive the night

Also they seem to film the same road a lot, the road where the Governor and that family had to run from the horde

Other then that, I like it
Reply 1795
omg i lovvvvvvve it, cant wait to watch yesterdays episode
Last night's episode was suprisingly awesome. Wasn't expecting to enjoy it anywhere near as much as I did. I could watch the new storyline for a few more eps I think, although I want to know what's happeing at the prison too!
The Governor has got to be one of my favourite villains ever. The man is just ****ed in the head!

book/comic spoiler:

Spoiler

Reply 1798
Original post by Sarang_assa
Last night's episode was suprisingly awesome. Wasn't expecting to enjoy it anywhere near as much as I did. I could watch the new storyline for a few more eps I think, although I want to know what's happeing at the prison too!

I can see this virus thing causing a bit more hassle

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1799
I think they should keep the consistency of the prison Tension going and really have the walkers/zombies challenge the security of the prison and have the governor do some damage aswell to really test rick and the group on how well they are prepared

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest