The Student Room Group

How Many Countries Have You Been To?

Scroll to see replies

Not including the UK, I've only been to France an Ghana.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 321
Original post by noisy06
That's a lot of boring countries. Africa and the Middle east is where it's at if you want proper experience. You have to get out of your comfort zone.

Absolutely none of them are my choice, and a lot of them are from when I was on business trips with my Dad..

About 7 of them are from a cruise last year - definitely the least boring 2 weeks of my life! ;D

Middle East has never appealed, I want to go to SA and somewhere like Kenya though :smile:
14: UK, Ireland, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Italy, Vatican City, Austria, Switzerland, Spain, Malta, China, USA, Canada
Reply 323
Original post by Funtry
Absolutely none of them are my choice, and a lot of them are from when I was on business trips with my Dad..

About 7 of them are from a cruise last year - definitely the least boring 2 weeks of my life! ;D

Middle East has never appealed, I want to go to SA and somewhere like Kenya though :smile:

Middle East has never appealed? I thought it was everyone's dream to mount a camel and ride off into the desert sunset :tongue: I'm glad you enjoyed the cruise, sounds like a lot of fun.
Reply 324
To those who went to Malta: what's it like? It's always intrigued me :tongue:
Reply 325
In order...UK, Ireland, France, USA, Spain, Portugal
Let's see.. Scotland, Wales (I'm not counting the UK as one country, sorry), Spain, France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Morocco and India.
Including the UK, six. UK, France, Spain, Holland, Belgium and Nigeria. Most of these countries I went to with my school on trips. I've always wanted to travel the world but unfortunately our family can't really have holidays every year...

(Just some of the) places I want to go to: USA, every Scandinavian country, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Switzerland, Austria (to see Vienna, the setting of one of my favourite books), South Africa, Hungary, Canada...in fact, maybe I should shut up before you all get bored...:getmecoat:
Reply 328
France
Germany
Spain
Portugal
Jamaica
Slovakia
Hungary
Austria
Slovenia
Poland
Turkey
Greece
Reply 329
Been to.
UK
Germany (x2)
USA
The Netherlands
Austria
France (x2)
The Vatican City
Italy.

So 8 I guess

Most of these countries was on one trip, a tour of Europe last summer I went to with scouts, and I also went to France with scouts a few years ago. Then with my family: I went to Germany as a toddler to stay with my grandparents who lived there and the USA in 2004, which was a present from other family members, my family can't afford to travel much but I hope to travel a lot more as I get older, my main places I want to explore right now is South America and Spain but lots more too, hopefully ill keep adding to that list :biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
I've been to America (Disney World only when i was like 2 and can't remember) France (Disneyland only), Tunisia, Egypt, Turkey, Wales, and live in the UK.
So 7? I wish when i went abroad i could sightsee more, but it's not really something i do with my mum :frown:
over 9000
I have been to: Germany, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands, France, Nigeria and America! :smile:
Reply 333
Original post by gee_shakedown
Europe:
Spain, Portugal, Czech Republic, Germany, France, the Netherlands, Cyprus, Italy, Estonia,

Australia

Americas:
USA, St Lucia, Barbados, St Kitts & Nevis, Grenada, Aruba, Antigua, Martinique, Sint Maarten

Asia:
Thailand (stopover) and soon Laos, Thailand and Cambodia properly.

How was antigua, out of curiosity?
Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Spain, France, Italy, Austria, Germany, The Dominican Republic, Russia, Latvia, Poland, Greece, Cyprus, Portugal, Australia, Sweden, Findland, Mexico, Denmark, Holland.

Italy was my favourite <3

The place I most want to is Madagascar and I also really want to go to Canada :biggrin:
UK, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Vatican, USA, Singapore, Cyprus, Hong Kong/China, New Zealand, Morocco and Thailand
although truth be told 4 of those were only because of long haul lay overs :biggrin:
Reply 336
UK, USA, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Romania, Bulgaria and Greece. 9, I feel like I've forgotten one though ...
UK, France, Italy, Switzerland, Bahrain, Japan, Sri Lanka - I am hoping to extend this very menial list in the near future.
3-4 holidays a year, normally different places + cruises, it is amazing but I'm fed up travelling with family, I want someone awesome to travel with, or perhaps by myself now :smile: in total somewhere in the 70-80 range?
UK, France, The Netherlands, Spain, Cyprus, Greece, Portugal, Lanzarote, Malta.

I've to most of them multiple times, but to different places.

Quick Reply

Latest