The Student Room Group

Cambridge Class Lists 2011

Scroll to see replies

I saw loads of people snap Maths IA. Can someone send it in, please! :colondollar:
Reply 81
Original post by sammyrj
They all went up about 5.15pm today, and I saw plenty of people taking photos!

Indeed. I have a few more to put up tonight (NatSci II ETP, ChemEng IIA, PPS IIB). :smile:
Reply 82
Original post by alex_hk90
Indeed. I have a few more to put up tonight (NatSci II ETP, ChemEng IIA, PPS IIB). :smile:

Ooh looking forward to that!
Reply 83
Original post by brimstone

Should already be up. :smile:
Reply 84
Many thanks to the uploader of chem-eng IIA
Reply 85
Did anyone get maths IA or am I going to have to wait a few hours?
Original post by tommm
Did anyone get maths IA or am I going to have to wait a few hours?

This. I want to know how people did without having to ask them or walk to senate house.

Spoiler

Reply 87
Original post by ForGreatJustice
This. I want to know how people did without having to ask them or walk to senate house.

Spoiler

I went to Senate House after eating/drinking at 'Spoons at about 6:30 but it had shut :frown: :frown: :frown:
Law Part II today :frown:
Can't sleep before results. Hmpf.
Reply 90

Just out of interest, was it you I saw at the Senate house yesterday afternoon? :biggrin:
Reply 91
Did anyone see Engineering IIA go up last night?
Original post by The West Wing
Can't sleep before results. Hmpf.

See, I woke up at 6am and couldn't figure out why. And results still not up so now I'm just eating breakfast wishing I could have slept longer...
Reply 93
I couldn't sleep well either, not sure why...

Good luck to the Part II Lawyers! :yep:
Original post by gethsemane342
See, I woke up at 6am and couldn't figure out why. And results still not up so now I'm just eating breakfast wishing I could have slept longer...

Have yours gone up yet? Part II law is STILL not up.
Reply 95
Part 1B law is up, but not the mark breakdown. didn't do well, oh well...
Please could someone put up Part 1A MML when they come out today? Thank you! :smile:
Original post by The West Wing
Have yours gone up yet? Part II law is STILL not up.

Yeah, came up about 30 mins ago. I got a first (I think that's what it says). I'm in genuine shock. I seriously think they've mixed me up with someone who doesn't resort to puns, biblical references or what clothing they're (not) wearing that day to save their papers... Guess I'll have to check on Senate House later.

Good luck for yours. I'm sure they've gone well :smile:
Original post by gethsemane342
Yeah, came up about 30 mins ago. I got a first (I think that's what it says). I'm in genuine shock. I seriously think they've mixed me up with someone who doesn't resort to puns, biblical references or what clothing they're (not) wearing that day to save their papers... Guess I'll have to check on Senate House later.

Good luck for yours. I'm sure they've gone well :smile:

Amazing, well done :smile:.
Original post by Athena
I will try to get to Senate House later this afternoon and take some pictures - will I need to show my university card to get the board? And will it be obvious which results are newest?

No, you can just walk in. Also, it wont be obvious. The best thing to do is check the website to see which ones are meant to be out and aren't up on the site yet. MML 1A and 1B aren't up yet if its any help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending