The Student Room Group

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. V

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zjs
You've confused a headache with sunburn. :fyi:

There's no sun, and black people don't get sunburn. :smug: Also, I've not been trapped inside a department store, hardly outside at all. :colonhash:

Original post by + polarity -
Lie down in the dark and the cold and drink some Coke

I would, but I need to "unwind" aka TSR from the ****ter. :cyber: Just had pepsi. :pepsi:
Reply 381
Original post by Crazy Paving
There's no sun, and black people don't get sunburn. :smug: Also, I've not been trapped inside a department store, hardly outside at all. :colonhash:

Lies and slander, ffs. :colonhash: Just because black people don't turn pink/red doesn't mean it can't be felt and isn't burning the skin. :hand:

Why were you inside a department store? Lingerie shopping with your mum again?

Original post by zjs
Lies and slander, ffs. :colonhash: Just because black people don't turn pink/red doesn't mean it can't be felt and isn't burning the skin. :hand:

Why were you inside a department store? Lingerie shopping with your mum again?

I don't feel it. Being brought up in Ghana makes the UK feel like an igloo, tbh. :smug:

I work there. :colonhash:
I like the cold. When I was a baby I used to sweat when it was snowing
Reply 384
Original post by Crazy Paving
I don't feel it. Being brought up in Ghana makes the UK feel like an igloo, tbh. :smug:

I work there. :colonhash:

Being brought up anywhere warmer than Russia makes the UK feel like an igloo. :sadnod:

That's what they all say.

I like the cold. When I was a baby I used to sweat when it was snowing

:erm:

what? say suttin
Reply 386
what? say suttin

Sweating in the snow isn't really a sign that you're enjoying it, more a sign that you need to seek medical attention.

Original post by zjs
Sweating in the snow isn't really a sign that you're enjoying it, more a sign that you need to seek medical attention.

I have had plenty of medical attention :sexface:
Original post by zjs
I want more. :fuhrer:

Not so much 'tidying' as 'mopping' and 'scrubbing'.

Use e4s or Gumtree. Both just involve sending a CV and sometimes a covering letter, then going for an interview.

Thanks for the help! :yy:
Is something like this legitimate? It's not really written well though. :unsure:

http://www.gumtree.com/p/jobs/at-home-data-entry-clerk-postion/82440602
Original post by fallen angel9
I think madame is the french spelling?

Yeah there are so many options. So many C.V boosting options as well. :beard: Just need to get myself organised. I'm working everyday this week though -Sunday- Saturday.:nopity:

ohh ****! :facepalm: :facepalm: the emails i sent writing it with a e :emo:

You do, and you have loads of experience :ahee: AHHHHHKABCHSKA.!!! good luck bro :console:
Is something like this legitimate? It's not really written well though. :unsure:

the spelling and grammar mistakes me :indiff: so much...and im not sure :dontknow:

:rofl2:

LOOOOL! what on earth are those men doing :nopity:

and another picture taken on a dirty mirror :angry: why do people do that?! clean it ffs :colonhash:
Original post by flowermaster91

Original post by flowermaster91
why are you quoting me yoyo when i cant even see what you're saying? :confused: guessing it was nothing positive since you're always acting like a miserable cow on their period, c unt

words of lady gaga 'only fools have the last word'

Just making sure you put me on ignore :h:

Looks dodgy and boring.
i cant see what you're saying :nothing: cant you read :colonhash:
is polarity a girl
how tall are you polarity
yes
what is your favourite colour polarity

Quick Reply

Latest