The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 980
Original post by Noor90
Jalebis, ladoos, gulab jaman and a bunch of others that I don't know the names of lol. I'm getting hungry now :colondollar:

Hey. I'm Sikh and new to this forum! Please make me feel welcome.

Thanks.
Reply 981
Original post by A.K85
[video="youtube;2WQtUYv1_-s"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WQtUYv1_-s[/video]

Just curious about this video and the alleged truth about genocide of sikhs. Did this really happen or is it an exageration?

Brought tears to my eyes, and I'm sure this really happened.
Reply 982
Original post by W_B_A
Hey. I'm Sikh and new to this forum! Please make me feel welcome.

Thanks.

Sat Sri Akal!

Here, have some delicious samosas: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-s-dkhUr-g24/UH0INCG_CbI/AAAAAAAAZPc/hLMboKh2LOI/s1600/samosa+2.jpg

And when you're done, you can have some freshly-made chai: http://cdn.phamfatale.com/album/masala-chai.jpg

I hope you feel welcome now :smile:

Oh and please don't hesistate to post in the this thread, do it to your heart's content, I wish the Sikh society were more active anyways.

So would you consider yourself a knowledgeable/practicing Sikh or less practicing?
Reply 983
I must say, Punjabi samosas are a bit of an insult to samosas!

I'm not sure if I remember this properly and I can't find anything on the Internet, but is there a story behind the doors of the Golden Temple? Also, what do you call the Golden Temple in Punjabi? I don't like saying the anglicised names.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 984
Original post by Ggmu!
I must say, Punjabi samosas are a bit of an insult to samosas!

You will take that back right now!

Have you ever tried a Punjabi samosa, to be able to come to that conclusion? Or are you just going off of what it looks like in the pic?

I'm not sure if I remember this properly and I can't find anything on the Internet, but is there a story behind the doors of the Golden Temple? Also, what do you call the Golden Temple in Punjabi? I don't like saying the anglicised names.

Same, I don't like using anglicised names.

It is properly referred to as the "Harmandir Sahib", which translates to "abode of God".

Harmandir Sahib (and every other Gurdwara in the world) has 4 entrances, one on each side, to signify its openness to all of humanity, regardless of caste, creed, gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion or sexual orientation. It is an invitation for all mankind to enter and enjoy it's peace.
Reply 985
Original post by Noor90
You will take that back right now!

Have you ever tried a Punjabi samosa, to be able to come to that conclusion? Or are you just going off of what it looks like in the pic?

Same, I don't like using anglicised names.

It is properly referred to as the "Harmandir Sahib", which translates to "abode of God".

Harmandir Sahib (and every other Gurdwara in the world) has 4 entrances, one on each side, to signify its openness to all of humanity, regardless of caste, creed, gender, race, ethnicity, nationality, religion or sexual orientation. It is an invitation for all mankind to enter and enjoy it's peace.

Of course, many times. It gave me stomach poisoning in Delhi and taste straight up horrible! Are there any dietry restrictions in Sikhism?

That's a MUCH better name than the boring 'Golden Temple' which is a bit rude, frankly.

What about the golden doors? Is there any story to it or am I just imagining things?
Original post by Ggmu!
Of course, many times. It gave me stomach poisoning in Delhi and taste straight up horrible! Are there any dietry restrictions in Sikhism?

That's a MUCH better name than the boring 'Golden Temple' which is a bit rude, frankly.

What about the golden doors? Is there any story to it or am I just imagining things?

*joins* HHAAAAIIIIIII IM A SIKHH TOOO..I think.... *checks* yes I am!

and no there is not haha xD. Not atleast I know off, only thing about doors is the fact there are doors on all directions (north,east south west etc) to show all is welcome.
Reply 987
Original post by Ggmu!

Sorry to hear about the stomach poisoning :frown:

Hmm perhaps it is just the Punjabi samosas on the Indian side of the border that taste horrible, I've never heard a bad word said against the ones we make in Pakistan :tongue: Don't worry Indians, we'll teach you a thing or two about cooking if you'd like :wink:

And mate honestly, I have no idea about the golden doors lol, where are you getting your information from? Although granted I have never been to Harmandir Sahib (or even stepped foot in India), but I have also never heard about any golden doors :redface:
Reply 988
Original post by Proud_Student
*joins* HHAAAAIIIIIII IM A SIKHH TOOO..I think.... *checks* yes I am!

and no there is not haha xD. Not atleast I know off, only thing about doors is the fact there are doors on all directions (north,east south west etc) to show all is welcome.

Yaaayyy another one!

And I had no idea you were Sikh mate, I've seen a few of your posts in the religions section before and you don't sound religious. Although I am glad to have you aboard and it is nice knowing there are quite a few rational voices within the faith.

May I ask what keeps you loyal to the religion, like what makes you continue to call yourself a Sikh? Are you knowledgeable on the teachings?
Reply 989
Original post by Noor90
Sorry to hear about the stomach poisoning :frown:

Hmm perhaps it is just the Punjabi samosas on the Indian side of the border that taste horrible, I've never heard a bad word said against the ones we make in Pakistan :tongue: Don't worry Indians, we'll teach you a thing or two about cooking if you'd like :wink:

And mate honestly, I have no idea about the golden doors lol, where are you getting your information from? Although granted I have never been to Harmandir Sahib (or even stepped foot in India), but I have also never heard about any golden doors :redface:

Lol maybe so! Let it be known, the stomach knows no nationality. I'll eat whatever tastes good. I probably do since most of the Indian restaurants are owned by Pakistanis here :tongue:

I think I just may be making this up or I heard it somewhere, I really don't know. But one of the doors apparently belonged to a Hindu mandir that had the doors stolen from them by the Mughals in religious overtone. The hindus seeked the help of the Sikhs (omg I just realised, no pun intended sorry) to retrieve the doors. The Sikhs being who they are said yes and routed the Mughals to get the doors back. When they brought the doors back, the Brahmins of the mandir gave the doors to the Sikhs as they felt they deserved it more.

Honestly, no clue. I dont know where that story has come from. If anywhere.

Btw, am not a Sikh to the person who quoted me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 990
Original post by Ggmu!
Lol maybe so! Let it be known, the stomach knows no nationality. I'll eat whatever tastes good. I probably do since most of the Indian restaurants are owned by Pakistanis here :tongue:

I think I just may be making this up or I heard it somewhere, I really don't know. But one of the doors apparently belonged to a Hindu mandir that had the doors stolen from them by the Mughals in religious overtone. The hindus seeked the help of the Sikhs (omg I just realised, no pun intended sorry) to retrieve the doors. The Sikhs being who they are said yes and routed the Mughals to get the doors back. When they brought the doors back, the Brahmins of the mandir gave the doors to the Sikhs as they felt they deserved it more.

Honestly, no clue. I dont know where that story has come from. If anywhere.

Btw, am not a Sikh to the person who quoted me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol maybe it did happen but idk, I haven't been Sikh for that long and most of my knowledge is limited to Guru Granth Sahib, I know very little about Sikh history and what the early Sikhs were up to, aside from large events like Vaisakhi 1699 and the Battle of Chamkaur etc...

Lol of course, everyone seeks Sikhs because Sikhs are sick :tongue:
Original post by Noor90
Yaaayyy another one!

And I had no idea you were Sikh mate, I've seen a few of your posts in the religions section before and you don't sound religious. Although I am glad to have you aboard and it is nice knowing there are quite a few rational voices within the faith.

May I ask what keeps you loyal to the religion, like what makes you continue to call yourself a Sikh? Are you knowledgeable on the teachings?

haha, im all over the place, i grew up with atheists so i guess i love their views alot :P

my story is...uhh...complicated^^'

My dad is the black sheep of our family, hes very into Sikhism (he does not keep hair though but thats due to other issues) and as such i grew up influenced by this. He was usually away at work so he never really educated me in the teachings, my mother herself knew little, she told me the stories but I did alot of the research myself. I know enough about it and i can understand what my teachings it to the best of my ability. Judging from where I live I can honestly say I do know quite a bit, I know about the teachings, the indepth, the history and I researched it quite extensively too.

Now im a moody teenager :P I love my religion but at the same time I hate how many people are taking a stand to it. And of course with real life time being spent on school, studies and right now (god know why) gaming I have drifted a bit, i admit this.

What keeps me true to my religion is my love for science (sounds rather stupid i know), Sikhism is about learning and adapting, much like science. I've not found a single inaccuracy scientific wise in our scriptures (then again we're not heavily science based I guess) and that combined with the massively advanced view our Guru's exhibited in their time and era keeps me attached to my faith.
Reply 992
haha, im all over the place, i grew up with atheists so i guess i love their views alot :P

my story is...uhh...complicated^^'

My dad is the black sheep of our family, hes very into Sikhism (he does not keep hair though but thats due to other issues) and as such i grew up influenced by this. He was usually away at work so he never really educated me in the teachings, my mother herself knew little, she told me the stories but I did alot of the research myself. I know enough about it and i can understand what my teachings it to the best of my ability. Judging from where I live I can honestly say I do know quite a bit, I know about the teachings, the indepth, the history and I researched it quite extensively too.

Now im a moody teenager :P I love my religion but at the same time I hate how many people are taking a stand to it. And of course with real life time being spent on school, studies and right now (god know why) gaming I have drifted a bit, i admit this.

What keeps me true to my religion is my love for science (sounds rather stupid i know), Sikhism is about learning and adapting, much like science. I've not found a single inaccuracy scientific wise in our scriptures (then again we're not heavily science based I guess) and that combined with the massively advanced view our Guru's exhibited in their time and era keeps me attached to my faith.

Why do you call your dad the "black sheep of the family", if he is into Sikhi, then surely that is a good thing, right? :s-smilie:

Also, I agree with what you have to say about Sikhism and science. The Guru Granth Sahib is not a composition of prophecies or 'scientific miracles', essentially it teaches a methodology on how to face the challenges of life, I like how it doesn't contain any dogmas and doesn't try to dictate every aspect of your being, instead it treats you like an adult and gives you the tools you need to be able to make the decisions for yourself.

I love science as well, I could spend an entire afternoon reading a paper on the diversity of life brought about by evolution or the possibility of time travel by manipulating the laws of physics and find more pleasure in that than going to watch a movie with my friends lol. Sikhism is all about continuous learning, always seeking more knowledge and understanding of the Universe around you in conjunction with improving yourself as an individual and growing as a person each and every day.

I love science and I feel like science and Sikhi compliment each other, both bring joy to my life and fill distinct niches. Sikhism itself is a science of the mind and realization of the self.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Noor90
Why do you call your dad the "black sheep of the family", if he is into Sikhi, then surely that is a good thing, right? :s-smilie:

Also, I agree with what you have to say about Sikhism and science. The Guru Granth Sahib is not a composition of prophecies or 'scientific miracles', essentially it teaches a methodology on how to face the challenges of life, I like how it doesn't contain any dogmas and doesn't try to dictate every aspect of your being, instead it treats you like an adult and gives you the tools you need to be able to make the decisions for yourself.

I love science as well, I could spend an entire afternoon reading a paper on the diversity of life brought about by evolution or the possibility of time travel by manipulating the laws of physics and find more pleasure in that than going to watch a movie with my friends lol. Sikhism is all about continuous learning, always seeking more knowledge and understanding of the Universe around you in conjunction with improving yourself as an individual and growing as a person each and every day.

I love science and I feel like science and Sikhi compliment each other, both bring joy to my life and fill distinct niches. Sikhism itself is a science of the mind and realization of the self.

Haha, youmisunderstand. Most of my dad’s family were dead into drinking etc. They callthemselves Sikhs but aren’t true ones, my dad was the same till a saint savedhis life, my dad was on the verge of dying, he was drinking a lot, smoking,eating a lot of meat. The Saint completely changed him, irony is he’s neverfallen gravely ill and rarely goes to the doctor’s despite the fact he’sprobably most exposed to dangers compared to my other family who were bornsurrounded by Sikhi influences.

I agreewith this, the aspects are enlightening and great. They’re perfect guidelines tolive your life and actually very practical. They don’t lean on providing totalanswers but they give you the tools to help you do it yourself. Their morespiritual compared to the quran or the bible.

Ha…welcometo my world, while my classmates sit going on about gossip im here reading andstudying xD. Then again im only a bit away from my SAT exam so I gotta get towork xD. I love that aspect, honestly I do. It makes me less narrow minded andhelps me actually understand people’s viewpoints a lot better. However I hate the fact many people in ourreligion (I see this in my local gurudwara) are not interested in this. To themlearning about the religion is all that matters, I try and learn about otherreligions too..I love seeing their viewpoint and stance. I mean Bhai Mardhanawas a muslim and here they are sitting there ridiculing them.
Finally someoneelse who see this point of view haha. I was even on Sikh channel once and I dida presentation on the Sikhism and Science. Guess it reflected how much of anerd I am :P

Reply 994

Haha, youmisunderstand. Most of my dad’s family were dead into drinking etc. They callthemselves Sikhs but aren’t true ones, my dad was the same till a saint savedhis life, my dad was on the verge of dying, he was drinking a lot, smoking,eating a lot of meat. The Saint completely changed him, irony is he’s neverfallen gravely ill and rarely goes to the doctor’s despite the fact he’sprobably most exposed to dangers compared to my other family who were bornsurrounded by Sikhi influences.

Oh man, sorry to hear about that :/ But I am glad your dad is okay and also that you learned from his mistakes and seem to be a better Sikh than he was, I actually haven't had a whole lot of contact with Sikhs in real life to be honest, but from my limited interactions, I have found that the older generation got a lot of things mixed up with culture and doesn't really seem to know the true teachings of the religion. But I see a lot of the younger kids these days have way more Sikhi knowledge than their parents and grandparents. They don't get it mixed up with culture and are much better Sikhs than their predecessors. I think it is a really great thing :biggrin:

I agreewith this, the aspects are enlightening and great. They’re perfect guidelines tolive your life and actually very practical. They don’t lean on providing totalanswers but they give you the tools to help you do it yourself. Their morespiritual compared to the quran or the bible.

I have found that with each of the major world religions, there are mystical break-aways that are A LOT more tolerant and spiritual than the mainstream views.

Judaism has the Kabbalah, Hinduism has Bhakti traditions, Islam has the Sufis and a similar movement exists within Christianity as well.

To my knowledge, Sikhism is perhaps the only major religion in the world where the entire faith itself is mystical and spiritual, no need for break-aways, it is all about living in the present and experiencing God in this life without waiting until death for your reward.

Ha…welcometo my world, while my classmates sit going on about gossip im here reading andstudying xD. Then again im only a bit away from my SAT exam so I gotta get towork xD. I love that aspect, honestly I do. It makes me less narrow minded andhelps me actually understand people’s viewpoints a lot better. However I hate the fact many people in ourreligion (I see this in my local gurudwara) are not interested in this. To themlearning about the religion is all that matters, I try and learn about otherreligions too..I love seeing their viewpoint and stance. I mean Bhai Mardhanawas a muslim and here they are sitting there ridiculing them.
Finally someoneelse who see this point of view haha. I was even on Sikh channel once and I dida presentation on the Sikhism and Science. Guess it reflected how much of anerd I am :P

Hmm tbh I have not experienced this. Like I am from a Muslim family and practiced Islam before I became Sikh and have been honest about it with everyone I have met at the Gurdwara and everyone was really nice to me and made me feel welcome, but obviously not everyone in a religion is the same so I'm sure it happens.

Lol what a geek, but don't worry, I am the nerd in my group of friends as well :tongue: It is nothing to be ashamed of, nerds are the ones that end up making the most money and running the world anyways lol. CEO 10K/day lol.

The close-mindedness exists in every community, not just Sikhism. Like yeah I have seen Sikhs who don't know much about other faiths, but tbh they're all like that. The Muslims at the Mosque I go to, most of them don't know the first thing about Sikhism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and all they know about Christianity and Judaism comes from what they have been taught by Imams and Sheikhs, and a lot of it tends to be biased information.

But it is a really big shame, imo, that it is happening in the Sikh community because Sikhism encourages you to learn about other point of views and perspectives, but again, I think it is the older generation who are closed off by Punjabi culture. The younger Sikhs seem to be breaking out of the mold, are far better educated and knowledgeable on their own (and other) religions :smile:
Original post by Noor90
Oh man, sorry to hear about that :/ But I am glad your dad is okay and also that you learned from his mistakes and seem to be a better Sikh than he was, I actually haven't had a whole lot of contact with Sikhs in real life to be honest, but from my limited interactions, I have found that the older generation got a lot of things mixed up with culture and doesn't really seem to know the true teachings of the religion. But I see a lot of the younger kids these days have way more Sikhi knowledge than their parents and grandparents. They don't get it mixed up with culture and are much better Sikhs than their predecessors. I think it is a really great thing :biggrin:

I have found that with each of the major world religions, there are mystical break-aways that are A LOT more tolerant and spiritual than the mainstream views.

Judaism has the Kabbalah, Hinduism has Bhakti traditions, Islam has the Sufis and a similar movement exists within Christianity as well.

To my knowledge, Sikhism is perhaps the only major religion in the world where the entire faith itself is mystical and spiritual, no need for break-aways, it is all about living in the present and experiencing God in this life without waiting until death for your reward.

Hmm tbh I have not experienced this. Like I am from a Muslim family and practiced Islam before I became Sikh and have been honest about it with everyone I have met at the Gurdwara and everyone was really nice to me and made me feel welcome, but obviously not everyone in a religion is the same so I'm sure it happens.

Lol what a geek, but don't worry, I am the nerd in my group of friends as well :tongue: It is nothing to be ashamed of, nerds are the ones that end up making the most money and running the world anyways lol. CEO 10K/day lol.

The close-mindedness exists in every community, not just Sikhism. Like yeah I have seen Sikhs who don't know much about other faiths, but tbh they're all like that. The Muslims at the Mosque I go to, most of them don't know the first thing about Sikhism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and all they know about Christianity and Judaism comes from what they have been taught by Imams and Sheikhs, and a lot of it tends to be biased information.

But it is a really big shame, imo, that it is happening in the Sikh community because Sikhism encourages you to learn about other point of views and perspectives, but again, I think it is the older generation who are closed off by Punjabi culture. The younger Sikhs seem to be breaking out of the mold, are far better educated and knowledgeable on their own (and other) religions :smile:

I find this a nice change too...but I also believe our generation are rather extreme too haha. Some of the marches iv seen here are really embarrassing, they start off nice and next thing you know its massively aggravated slogans (not offense but just not calm like previously) xD

Yes I totally agree there, apart from several cults iv never actually seen this incorporated into Christianity and Islam mainly, though i cant say i know a massive amount about them

Most people are :smile: they greet you and are very friendly haha, especially if your new or visiting xD.

True story mate haha. I'm a nerd but i keep it to myself mainly xD.

I do agree with this, alot of my friends (who are muslim) were led to believe Sikhism was a sect of Hinduism, I showed them the reality and they were very shocked, I was curious so i asked where they heard this from, and they said it was in their religious class.

Quite frankly I would think this is a nice touch to have, many more religions should doctrine more people on other religion, it makes a more friendly community in our world and its actually quite fascinating if I do say so myself. I started reading the bible haha.

I agree with this heavily, despite the fact our religion is heavily against sexism many punjabi born men are sublimely sexist to girls, its really horrible so when i point it out im given a nice lecture on elders know best ^^
Reply 996
I find this a nice change too...but I also believe our generation are rather extreme too haha. Some of the marches iv seen here are really embarrassing, they start off nice and next thing you know its massively aggravated slogans (not offense but just not calm like previously) xD

Yes I totally agree there, apart from several cults iv never actually seen this incorporated into Christianity and Islam mainly, though i cant say i know a massive amount about them

Most people are :smile: they greet you and are very friendly haha, especially if your new or visiting xD.

True story mate haha. I'm a nerd but i keep it to myself mainly xD.

I do agree with this, alot of my friends (who are muslim) were led to believe Sikhism was a sect of Hinduism, I showed them the reality and they were very shocked, I was curious so i asked where they heard this from, and they said it was in their religious class.

Quite frankly I would think this is a nice touch to have, many more religions should doctrine more people on other religion, it makes a more friendly community in our world and its actually quite fascinating if I do say so myself. I started reading the bible haha.

I agree with this heavily, despite the fact our religion is heavily against sexism many punjabi born men are sublimely sexist to girls, its really horrible so when i point it out im given a nice lecture on elders know best ^^

Nice to know you started reading the Bible, I have a copy of the Bible that I read from time to time, I have started reading my Qur'an again on a regular basis, I have found an online version of Bhagavad Gita that I read when I get the chance and of course, Guru Granth Sahib which I try to do daily, if not anything else, then at least the Japji Sahib Bani :smile:

Lol next time you see someone doing something anti-Sikhism, and you point it out, if they say "elders know best", be like, "NO, the GURUS know best!" and put them in their place xD

So do you read Guru Granth Sahib on a regular basis, like have you understood Japji Sahib?
Original post by Noor90
Nice to know you started reading the Bible, I have a copy of the Bible that I read from time to time, I have started reading my Qur'an again on a regular basis, I have found an online version of Bhagavad Gita that I read when I get the chance and of course, Guru Granth Sahib which I try to do daily, if not anything else, then at least the Japji Sahib Bani :smile:

Lol next time you see someone doing something anti-Sikhism, and you point it out, if they say "elders know best", be like, "NO, the GURUS know best!" and put them in their place xD

So do you read Guru Granth Sahib on a regular basis, like have you understood Japji Sahib?

I've not had time to start on the Quran, as everytime I do attempt to read it and talk to my friends, they tell me its a bad translation :frown:

oh I do :biggrin: here we used to have Gurmat classes I used to attend. id point out inaccuracies and as a result alot of the teachers had a uhm..cold nature to me XD

Well I have read parts of the Guru Granth Sahib, I can do the 5 bani we recite in the morning, reharass, kirtan sohilaa ardaas etc (forgive this etc god D: ), i have gone through the translations of them and found them very very very illuminating, my friend did loan me the full volumes of the GGS but I have to say I was very lazy and only got through the first one (and about 50% of it too lol). As for regularity I do path every morning with japji sahib then and in the evening, during the evening though I do Reharass,ardaas and Kirtan sohila all at once.

I do read Hukhamnama from Harmindar sahib daily (courtesy of Sikhnet) too :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 998
I've not had time to start on the Quran, as everytime I do attempt to read it and talk to my friends, they tell me its a bad translation :frown:

oh I do :biggrin: here we used to have Gurmat classes I used to attend. id point out inaccuracies and as a result alot of the teachers had a uhm..cold nature to me XD

Well I have read parts of the Guru Granth Sahib, I can do the 5 bani we recite in the morning, reharass, kirtan sohilaa ardaas etc (forgive this etc god D: ), i have gone through the translations of them and found them very very very illuminating, my friend did loan me the full volumes of the GGS but I have to say I was very lazy and only got through the first one (and about 50% of it too lol). As for regularity I do path every morning with japji sahib then and in the evening, during the evening though I do Reharass,ardaas and Kirtan sohila all at once.

I do read Hukhamnama from Harmindar sahib daily (courtesy of Sikhnet) too :smile:

Sounds like you know a lot, that's great! :biggrin:

Did you teach yourself all those Banis, or learn them as a kid?

I have only been a Sikh for a while and I have really just limited myself to Guru Granth Sahib, I don't know a whole lot about the history (aside from the major events) and I know nothing about Akal Takht and Dasam Granth etc... I feel ashamed lol.

I know Japji Sahib, but that's all from the Banis you are supposed to read on a regular basis. But that's okay because from what I know, Japji Sahib is the most important one anyways. It is like the 'key' to unlocking Guru Granth Sahib Ji, if you can understand JapJi Sahib then you will understand the rest of Guru Granth Sahib Ji because that is what it builds off of. And yes it is very illuminating, spiritual and mystical as well :redface:

I have a small Gatka which only contains Japji Sahib and the Sohila that comes after it, I got it once when I went to Gurdwara and I read it whenever I get the chance. I know it is supposed to be read in the morning, but I like to read it at night before I sleep because it is very calming, soothing and relaxing, plus I am a night owl and really not a morning person!

As for Guru Granth Sahib Ji, you don't need the physical copy, you can read it here:

http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?S=y

You can click "read page-by-page" and it will take you to the beginning, or click "advanced search" and search for anything that may interest you. This is how I have been reading Guru Granth Sahib Ji :smile:

Edit: For the Qur'an, my family uses the Yusuf Ali translation and it is what they recommend at my Mosque as well, so if you read it, try to get a hold of that translation.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 999
nice to know you ppl studying various philosophies with openmindedness :smile: ,OSHO is also worth reading .

sat nam sri wahe guru .

Latest

Trending

Trending