The Student Room Group

RE gcse

Hi guys, i do eduqas re gcse...i currently do hinduism and christinity and philosopshy and ethics... i would like to do sikhism instead of hinduism as i find it difficult will this be possible as i have see on eduqas that they do sikhism aswell . Please help
thank you!
Original post by sejjj
Hi guys, i do eduqas re gcse...i currently do hinduism and christinity and philosopshy and ethics... i would like to do sikhism instead of hinduism as i find it difficult will this be possible as i have see on eduqas that they do sikhism aswell . Please help
thank you!

You would have to talk to your school (specifically your head of RS), but I imagine that it probably wouldn't be possible as they will enter everyone in for the same papers and I doubt that they would be willing to get a different paper for one student.
Reply 2
They let me omg
Reply 3
Original post by sejjj
They let me omg

If you need any help do let me know
Reply 4
hi yeah im doing sikhism going through the textbook and doing some past papers cant find many resources can anyone help?
Reply 5
Original post by sejjj
hi yeah im doing sikhism going through the textbook and doing some past papers cant find many resources can anyone help?

Yep, Sikh here. Can help with the whole subject if u want lol
Reply 6
do u have any resources?
Reply 7
Original post by sejjj
do u have any resources?

Do you have discord or something? I can tell you there as if I share here other people doing the course will have access and be able to use them so you'll be at a disadvantage. But if you don't mind I'll just chat here, although it will be slightly difficult to list all of the sources
Reply 8
Hi yes my discord is - user5679083245
Reply 9
Original post by J.ioak
Do you have discord or something? I can tell you there as if I share here other people doing the course will have access and be able to use them so you'll be at a disadvantage. But if you don't mind I'll just chat here, although it will be slightly difficult to list all of the sources

hi

Quick Reply

Latest