The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

creative practice for narrative environments

hi! anyone going or applying for MA CPNE at CSM???
I applyed 6 weeks ago and i'm going crazy!!! should I be thinking I'm not having a succesful application??? does CSM emails you if you didn't get in??? HELP PLEASE wait is driving me crazy!!! :eek:
Reply 1
Hiya,
I applied in April. They should contact you through email they did with me. If your successful it will be asking you to come for an interview.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by binky62
Hiya,
I applied in April. They should contact you through email they did with me. If your successful it will be asking you to come for an interview.

hi binky! thanks i just got my conditional offer!!! now i'm hopping to get my 6.5 on IELTS next week so lets see, are you doing this ma too???
Reply 3
Hiya, thats great well done!! Good luck for the IELTS test. Yep I'm doing this course too, I'm really looking forward to it. :smile:
Hello

i'm really interested in applying to CPfNE this year and would like to know a few things about the admission process. Is it required to have a master thesis topic when you apply? On the other hand, how is the interview? What do they ask, what are they looking at and are interested in?

I have a degree in architecture but have never applied for a school in the uk so that's a little daunting to me to be honest. Any input is welcome.

Thank you in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending