The Student Room Group

Naruto Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam277
Naruto has gone from the sage power, to controlling the 9 tailed fox to now having half of the sage of six paths power. The power ups are ridiculous.

I not to fond of Naruto continuously using Kurama's power. I was excited when he got Sage Mode, he seemed to come out a bit more as a fighter.
Original post by Ade9000
I not to fond of Naruto continuously using Kurama's power. I was excited when he got Sage Mode, he seemed to come out a bit more as a fighter.

Yeah. Naruto seemed a bit ****. All he really had was just the 9 tailed fox's power which he couldn't even control properly and came out when he was angry.
Reply 1422
Eyes just being ripped out and inserted like nothing

Kakashi wasn't all that before, now he's officially nothing.
Reply 1423
Madara is going to kill Obito, ignore Sakura, leave the Kamui dimension, and then she'll take Obito's Sharingan to escape.
Original post by Yawn11
Eyes just being ripped out and inserted like nothing

Kakashi wasn't all that before, now he's officially nothing.

It's about time, he shouldn't have been able to use his sharingan like that.
Might of Might Gai >>>> Kakashi.
Last chapter was interesting.

Gai was awesome. Same about Kakashi.
Original post by xDave-
Madara is going to kill Obito, ignore Sakura, leave the Kamui dimension, and then she'll take Obito's Sharingan to escape.

That is feasible but for the fact that zetsu has essentially taken over his body and thus will be impossible to get out the sharingan without destroying it.

It could still happen and I see Kakashi getting his sharingan back.
Is no one questioning the fact that Madara used Kamui while Obito couldn't?
Reply 1428
Original post by Sesshomaru24U

Oh that's interesting, I'd forgotten about that completely. I guess Kishi also forgot. He'll add in some bs explanation later no doubt. Maybe Madara stored the 10 tails in his legs temporarily or something :biggrin:

Perhaps more likely is that he'll say absorbing the tree gave him completely control over the 10 tails or something.
Original post by xDave-
Oh that's interesting, I'd forgotten about that completely. I guess Kishi also forgot. He'll add in some bs explanation later no doubt. Maybe Madara stored the 10 tails in his legs temporarily or something :biggrin:

Perhaps more likely is that he'll say absorbing the tree gave him completely control over the 10 tails or something.

Making it up as he goes along. He'll probably just say it was cause of the ninja tools or something or the tree. I don't get why he doesn't just grab obitos sharingan then use kamui or naruto and sasuke. Problem solved. Considering his ego, he wouldn't do something like that because it could be considered a coward move. Even if it did, Sasuke and Naruto would just find a way to ask Kamui. Naruto haha
Reply 1430
Original post by Sesshomaru24U

Do we know why Obito couldn't use it? I think it's explanation enough that Madara is simply a higher-tier ninja than Obito, and probably understands a lot more about the sharingan.
Finally,the useless girl who had 0 contribution to the manga will be used for some kind of awesome ending.
Reply 1432
No chapter this week btw, it's Golden Week in Japan.
Reply 1433
Original post by Dilzo999
Thought it was a pretty epic chapter, especially that panel of both Naruto and Sasuke attacking Madara at the same time. The only disappointing thing was how Madara just insta stole Kakashi's sharingan? I mean how did he even do that, what was Kakashi even doing just letting that happen? I know it's Madara but come on Kishi.

He has used Kumai about 12-15 times since the start of the war, which at most has lasted a couple of days... Considering a couple put him in hospital for weeks before it's understandable that he wasn't in any shape to defend himself.
Reply 1434
Original post by economist2
Finally,the useless girl who had 0 contribution to the manga will be used for some kind of awesome ending.

Wait Ino will have a contribution?
Original post by .Patrick
Wait Ino will have a contribution?

Sakura is worse than ino. Sakura is a hoe who needs to die asap. She is so useless to the manga I don't even understand why she is in it. Sasukr needs to get killed of quick time and I'm sick and tired of Nauruto forgiving people I mean I get he is a nice guy but seriously??

Other than that 100% good.... Who am I kidding I miss the old naruto when he beat everyone and everrything without having to think about it

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

I thought it was a good chapter, the first half was decent, the 2nd half was a bit boring but it's needed for the epic fight that's about to begin :smile:. Team 7 reunited although Kakashi and Sakura are both useless now though also Kakashi doesn't have his sharingan anymore so has he lost those "1000 jutsus" he's copied?.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1438
Finally! A thread i can understand and relate with, we anime fans gotta stick together. :biggrin:
But damn these fillers in the anime are killing me, its nice to see kakashi's back story and all, but i'm dying to see more of the war. The suspense is killing me! x'D
Filler is now done! Back to the action next thursday.

As for the manga Madara has once again shown what a clever and sneaky bastard he really is. I'm actually starting to feel bad for Obito whom I hated ever since he was demasked.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending