The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Fair play, I doubt they'd last now. Looking towards monday's clash, is Hernandez or Valencia likely to be fit?
Valencia was expected to play for the reserves this week, but didn't. Hernandez is almost certainly out.

Evra should be back, AFAIK.

Can't see it cos I'm not on Facebook. Can someone show me ?
Original post by itsmyname

It's a Man Utd trainer from this site.
Reply 1984
Original post by itsmyname

These. From here:
http://brassmonki.wazala.com/
Gimmicky shoe for a gimmicky club.
Look at the ****ing site, it wasn't made by Utd or Nike, you twit.

Constructive criticism of Utd is welcome, posting trash is not, especially from a bitter. [despite winning a trophy you're still ****ing bitter]
Original post by warwickorbristol

Coming from the club that put a glory hunters guide on their website. Here's a few extracts. Remember this is from the official City site.

If you are asked who your favourite players are from down the years your credibility is at stake here don’t say Francis Bell, Colin Summerbee and Yaya Dzeko though these names exists, they are combinations have a good scan over the club website and check out who the current favourites are and who the club legends are and take notes!

Traditionally, we don’t like red as a colour unless it forms part of a red
and black striped away kit the team have worn periodically over the years

Success means we’ll be welcoming a new generation of City fans from here in England and all over the globe, too, and when our new followers come on board, they’ll be welcomed with open arms into our ‘family’.

So desperate to be United it's quite pathetic really.
Original post by Singh_2
This made-up Sneijder to United talk reminds me of the made-up Ozil to United talk last season, and Defour the season before. Shows how desperate you are for a creative midfielder. Aqua is available if you want him. :biggrin:

And to think, we could have had the amazing Charlie Adam :moon:
Original post by Busby_Babe
Coming from the club that put a glory hunters guide on their website. Here's a few extracts. Remember this is from the official City site.

So desperate to be United it's quite pathetic really.

Ever heard of irony?
Ever heard of irony?

Yes and that wasn't it. They were totally sincere they've even said it since and apologised after City fans complained because everyone was ripping the piss out of them.
Apparently the Spanish players carrying out their strike could effect Barcas super cup participation next week against Porto. If they pull out, United will have to replace them meaning rescheduling the Arsenal game and causing havoc to the fixture list.

UEFA cant do that can they?
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot
Apparently the Spanish players carrying out their strike could effect Barcas super cup participation next week against Porto. If they pull out, United will have to replace them meaning rescheduling the Arsenal game and causing havoc to the fixture list.

I think that is very unlikely tbh, I can't see United being forced to play in the Super Cup instead, more likely imo is that they will postpone that game to a later date.
Would be nice to have two trophies early on :smile:
Cesc Fabregas;
Arsenal - 6 years without a medal

Barcelona - 8 minutes without a medal

Thought it was funny :lol:
Fletch is targeting a return for the Arsenal match. I'd like to see him make the bench for the Spurs match, and come on for a few mins if we're winning.
Original post by AndersonsBentFoot

The Spanish strike is against the league so I do not see how their participation in a European competition would be affected. In fact, by playing in the Super Cup, and not at home, they would draw more attention to the latter.
Reply 1997

theres a City one aswell you muppet.

£180 for those shoes :eek:
Apparently the rumours of United being floated partly on the Singapore Stock Exchange are true.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-14574131
Soz kev
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest