The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

lol, found this funny XD
from, forum
PakSolidarity said...

Gopal and the Kashmiri

1. Kashmiri bloggers express desire for independence from both Pak and India.

2. Indian posters are appalled and try to shame them about their lack of patriotism for shining india.

3. KB's explain to Gopal that the kashmiris are their own nation and they want liberation from the occupation of 'slumdogs'

4. Gopal is shocked. The slumdog part he understands. He just can't fathom why anybody would not want to be in a union with mother india. He is paralyzed until a life-saving reflex kicks in, Gopal invokes the pakijtan reflex.

5. Gopal declares "Do you want to be part of Pakijtan which is like sub-saharan africa? versus India which is like an advanced version of switzerland?

6. To this KB's say "We don't care about India, we don't care about pakistan. we want independence from both!"

7. "Ahh" gopal says. This is my opporjunity. He invokes the "India shining" mantra. A long, boring, redundant, repetitive and dull speech ensues. By the time it is done, India has attained a level 5 civilization where their minibuses can reach warp speed, they have colonized planet ur-anus and their scientists can control the weather. By the end of the post, Gopal has worked himself up into a nationalist orgasm and ejaculates all over his keyboard. With a satisfied smile, Gopal thinks he has impressed the kashmiri. Why wouldn't the kashmiri want India ? We have call centers!

8. The kashmiri doesn't actually read the whole post (he has heard it before, we have all heard it before). The kashmiri simply says I don't care about your MNC's, i don't care if your hand-pulled rickshaws are now made of titanium, i don't care about your ceremonial president's ethnicity, i don't care if pakistan is in the dark ages, i don't care if great emperor Chutiyapas of 23rd century b.c. controlled all of Eurasia and Mars, I don't care if your GDP per capita divided by purchasing power multiplied by the quotient of a monkey's ass is higher than Brunei. I just want independence from your brutal slumdog occupation.

9. Gopal is perplexed. This is not going to be a walk in the slum. The advent of the internet has opened up channels of communication. Even these dastardly kashmiris can have a voice. Uver media can't sugarcoat their suffering nor snuff out their righteous cause. What is to be done Gopal says to himself. These irritants mean bijnish and by bijnish I mean non-profitable, amnesty international type of bijnish. Most stinging is the kashmiris measured yet kind words for Pakistan. Pakistan! the devil incarnate! The same Paksitan that invaded masoom india in 1948 and took away an integral part of India. No more mr. nice slumdog, gopal says to himself. Gopal is furious. Even as the kashmiris declare they don't want to join Pakistan, gopal has been enraged. Gopal will now leave personality #1 (the nice, generous, kind, submissive call-Center Gopal) and morph into Super Gopi (the hegemonic, irrational and stubborn superstate Indian armed with.... The Wikipedia).

(to be continued)

PakSolidarity said...

Book 2 "Rise of the Gopi"

10. Callcenter Gopal has mutated into tSuper-Gopi. The insult to india's honor must be avenged. Gopi has fully mobilized. 10,000 jawan braves (hritik roshan look-alikes) have been pojitioned on india's 1600 mile border with Mordor (pakistan) and its 160 million orcs. Arjun tanks with trishul canons are armed and ready to fight pakistan's armored donkey-carts. Completely indigenous, fifth-generation, fighter jets with an uncanny resemblance to the russian Migs are scrambled to combat pakistanis on their flying camels.

11. Another 1 million braves are pojishuned shtrutejikally in the kashmir valley to 'protect' unarmed kashmiri civilians from unarmed kashmiri civilians. There is no native indpendence movement, only 350 brainwashed, non-kashmiri super-militants from Karachi's subzee bazaar. The kashmiris rejoice and kiss good-looking bollywood heroes for protecting them from the phantom occupation force of talibanistan. To show appreciation, handsome indian captain breaks into a synchronized song-and-dance number, gori-gori kashmiris join them. even the ugly extras in the back get a dancing partner. (Coincidentally, dance marks the 1 millionth time, michael jackson's dance routine has been plagiarized).

12. Meanwhile, from the black land of shadows (rawalpindi), Sauron (ISI chief) looks down upon his legions of orcs ready to pounce upon the city of shirepur, cyberabad, slumgarh and the crown jewel.. opensewerabad. No doubt using teleportation devices provided by Beijing, they trasport orc agents disguised as dalits, maoists, assamese, sikhs, kashmiris to forment non-existent separatist movements. In fact, two of gopal's unmarried, virgin cousins are pregnant. Both noble indian women have blamed an ISI-planted boyfriend. RAW is investigating the 'mysterious' conception. Baby is showing early signs of pakistani genes (horns, inability to reason, claws, a wicked yorker and a hostile attitude towards bullies in the neighborhood). A dossier of said evidence has been sent to Sarumon Zardari by express HPRR. (Human-powered rickshaw rocket)

13. Sarumon Zardari is too busy pillaging mordor treasury and delgates document to technocrats. An elite team of Pakistanis carefully study the document and determine the best course of action would be to use the dossier as toilet paper. A photocopy is secured in a Dustbin labeled "important" which contains other valuable documents:
Kashmiri Instrument of Accession
1 nation theory
Adherence to water treaties - Baligarh a case study
Indian Secularism at its finest 2002 edition.
Gujrat - a model community
1001 other benefits of urine
Exponential Overpopulation - a practical guide to steamy sex in a slum
Kama sutra for men...only
Which AIDS pandemic? by Indian health ministry
First Yoga, now sati, the latest cultural export!
How to never refute a rebuttal by A3
Sex vacations for western paedophiles by Indian Dept. of Tourism
Situational Ethics in democracy by Ray Lightning

14. Dossier is returned to India.. (the used one).

15. India retaliates by placing all U.N. resolutions, suggestions, proposals into the pak-dustbin and makes preemptive attack by bombing Amnesty International headquarters. It is later revealed that Amnesty international is not a propaganda branch of ISI but a western NGO.

16. The latest three pronged trishul missles are launched towards Pakistan.

17.1 One trishul delivers explosive payload. The Pakistanis don't surrender.
17.2 second trishul delivers chemcial payload. The Pakistanis don't surrender.
17.3 The third trishul delivers leaflets lectures about 'india shining secularism and inventions'. Pakistanis begin dying of boredom and surrender en masse.

18. Super Gopi has done it! Akhand bharat and Achoot Tang are happening! Gopi summons the power of emperor chootiyapa lalgaand from 23rd century B.C. Lalgaand the II appears on the horizon and instructs Gopi to "reclaim" the "rest" of India.

19. Super-Gopi springs into action. Cold Start doctrine is initiated, India declares simultaneous offensive wars on all former Indian territories: Pak, Bangladesh, Aghanistan, Bhutan, Burma, malaysia, Vietnam, Somalia, the pacific ocean, uganda, england and ur-anus.

(To be continued)
happy independence day everyone :smile:
Original post by Indian_Prince
oh i see, same guy who made a stupid comment last time and made you feel uncomfortable infont of his whole family last time? :redface:

i guess you are in the right and jai should be backing you up because your his girl sort of thing and his cousin should be the one getting a telling off :redface:

Nope not the same guy. Never met him before. I thought he'd take my side too, was kind of shocked. He text me an apology this morning, and he's supposed to be coming over this evening to 'talk'....I'll see what he has to say.

Hope he only said what he said 'cos his family was there....

Original post by dreamer9501
I know. Dhoni my baby. :mad:

Oh. Okay that's quite a situation to be in. I know the feeling.:redface: But errm did anyone else see jai's cousin do that? I mean if they did they could easily get jai to believe it. And he, being your boyfriend, should support you in this. I get that guy was family but he did something totally wrong and jai should notice that. :redface:

Love Dhoni, he was my first cricketer crush :wink: Plus my 1st cricket shirt has his name on it!

I had just come out of the bathroom which is at the corner of the living room where every one was. He kind of cornered me, I didn't even see him coming. Then I slapped him, and he started shouting (probably bruised his ego), and that's when Jai came over. No one saw it, 'cos we were kind of secluded.

But he's coming over to 'talk'...
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Lol, India need more proper all rounder's like Agarkar. Oh and they need to play better. They'll get there act together sooner or later anyway. After Duncan Fletcher gets sacked (In my opinion).

Have fun at the games and that's so nice of your brother :biggrin:

I think they should let all the younger guys play in the 4th test, at least if we lose it'll be a priceless opportunity for the future of India. LOL, glad to know I'm not the only one who can't stand the guy!

Thanks, hope it doesn't rain :s-smilie:
Original post by bleedblue.
Nope not the same guy. Never met him before. I thought he'd take my side too, was kind of shocked. He text me an apology this morning, and he's supposed to be coming over this evening to 'talk'....I'll see what he has to say.

Hope he only said what he said 'cos his family was there....

Love Dhoni, he was my first cricketer crush :wink: Plus my 1st cricket shirt has his name on it!

I had just come out of the bathroom which is at the corner of the living room where every one was. He kind of cornered me, I didn't even see him coming. Then I slapped him, and he started shouting (probably bruised his ego), and that's when Jai came over. No one saw it, 'cos we were kind of secluded.

But he's coming over to 'talk'...

Hmm yup definitely bruised his ego. Guys don't like getting slapped but I've done the same thing before, didn't go down too well. I had a bunch of losers hating me for a year, like I actually cared. But you did the right thing. That's the only way to stop a guy liken that. The only things is jai should have supported you, regardless of his family being there because his cousin was in the wrong. Hopefully he's realised that now. Let him say what he has to say and talk things through. I'm sure if he is a supporting boyfriend and he loves you he would do what is right. :smile:

Ahhh I know me too!! I totally understand the dhoni crush!!:biggrin: Lol his hair back in the day!!! I a wear him and John Abraham must ring each other up and be like oh what haircut shall we get becaus ether always have the same hair. :redface:
Hmm yup definitely bruised his ego. Guys don't like getting slapped but I've done the same thing before, didn't go down too well. I had a bunch of losers hating me for a year, like I actually cared. But you did the right thing. That's the only way to stop a guy liken that. The only things is jai should have supported you, regardless of his family being there because his cousin was in the wrong. Hopefully he's realised that now. Let him say what he has to say and talk things through. I'm sure if he is a supporting boyfriend and he loves you he would do what is right. :smile:

Ahhh I know me too!! I totally understand the dhoni crush!!:biggrin: Lol his hair back in the day!!! I a wear him and John Abraham must ring each other up and be like oh what haircut shall we get becaus ether always have the same hair. :redface:

Agreed. He's coming over soon, never been so nervous to see him in my life! Infact I've NEVER been nervous to see him...
Hope so...

I have a big thing for my 'Yuvi-Dhoni' partnership. It's really sad but I love seeing them two together, like when India won the world cup, Yuvi and Dhoni were together, when Yuvi hit Broad for 6 sixes in the T20 WC, he was with Dhoni :smile: Just love them :biggrin:

Also love seeing Kohli-Raina together :colondollar:

Dhoni and John are really good friends, apparantly, hence the haircuts :tongue:
Happy independence day everyone :smile:

oh i see :redface:

yeh i can understand the shock :smile: yup see how it goes i guess he will be coming to make up with you after sending that text so you should be aight :smile:
good luck! :redface:
Agreed. He's coming over soon, never been so nervous to see him in my life! Infact I've NEVER been nervous to see him...
Hope so...

I have a big thing for my 'Yuvi-Dhoni' partnership. It's really sad but I love seeing them two together, like when India won the world cup, Yuvi and Dhoni were together, when Yuvi hit Broad for 6 sixes in the T20 WC, he was with Dhoni :smile: Just love them :biggrin:

Also love seeing Kohli-Raina together :colondollar:

Dhoni and John are really good friends, apparantly, hence the haircuts :tongue:

Hm don't worry bout it. He won't bite and he's still the same guy so I doubt he's gonna hurt you in anyway. :smile:

I know right!!! They are really good together!! :biggrin:

I want kohl to play for the next test. He should replace Raina cus Raina can't play short balls at all. Or ishant sharma by that matter of fact. India need to train it's batsmen so that they can play short balls. :redface:

Lol I heard. It's weird though, they seem so different. :smile: but omdz John Abraham is yummy. :biggrin::tongue:
oh i see :redface:

yeh i can understand the shock :smile: yup see how it goes i guess he will be coming to make up with you after sending that text so you should be aight :smile:
good luck! :redface:

I guess we've never EVER had a bad patch, so after almost 4 years, it was bound to happen sometime.
Hm don't worry bout it. He won't bite and he's still the same guy so I doubt he's gonna hurt you in anyway. :smile:

I know right!!! They are really good together!! :biggrin:

I want kohl to play for the next test. He should replace Raina cus Raina can't play short balls at all. Or ishant sharma by that matter of fact. India need to train it's batsmen so that they can play short balls. :redface:

Lol I heard. It's weird though, they seem so different. :smile: but omdz John Abraham is yummy. :biggrin::tongue:

Yeah true...

Love them so much :smile: Just make me get all sad and happy (lol oxymoron :tongue:) when I see them together!

I know, they all have issues with the short ball. I don't mind helping them out :tongue: :wink: LOL, that makes no sense, but oh well!

They do seem different, but I guess that's what makes it so cool!
Don't like John vary much, his head looks waaaay to small for his body! :tongue:

I think it's quite apparant who I like :wink:
I guess we've never EVER had a bad patch, so after almost 4 years, it was bound to happen sometime.

well mahi i guess the whole honey moon period is over :redface: arguments are actually a good thing, when things go quite and theres a lack of communication then things are bad :redface: dont worry you. Be fine, but yup yup it happens :smile:
well mahi i guess the whole honey moon period is over :redface: arguments are actually a good thing, when things go quite and theres a lack of communication then things are bad :redface: dont worry you. Be fine, but yup yup it happens :smile:

Lol at 'honeymoon period'! Yeah I know, it hurts I guess that he didn't pick me over his family...when he should have trusted me and believed me.

Anyways, he said he's coming by about 3/4 ish. Until then....just have to wait.

Somehow my brother found out, didn't go to well talking to him. Aryan now has a valid excuse to hate Jai. Not good. Bet Sheila let it slip :angry:

And on top of all this crap, India are **** in the cricket :frown: The one thing that could have consoled me :tongue:
Lol at 'honeymoon period'! Yeah I know, it hurts I guess that he didn't pick me over his family...when he should have trusted me and believed me.

Anyways, he said he's coming by about 3/4 ish. Until then....just have to wait.

Somehow my brother found out, didn't go to well talking to him. Aryan now has a valid excuse to hate Jai. Not good. Bet Sheila let it slip :angry:

And on top of all this crap, India are **** in the cricket :frown: The one thing that could have consoled me :tongue:

hey thats what its called :tongue: its when it still feels like everything in life is perfect and that nothing can go wrong sort of thing :redface: mhm well i guess maybe he did it because the cousin was older and so he couldnt really tell him off, whereas he could tell you off since the scene was unclear :redface:

yup yup, wait :redface:

uh oh :redface: thats not good

heyy, anti curse remember :tongue: they are kind of embarrising now but i guess that could be down to match making sort of stuff, i mean india should not be losing soo easily :redface:
Reply 2113

na you gotta taste my mums. i swear its like heaven.:tongue:
Hey are you telugu? or from the south?

Family is from the south yeah, not telegu though. I'd consider myself kannadiga but my mum likes to say we are hebbar iyengars, and so part tamil. meh, kannada > tamil any day of the week!
Yeah true...

Love them so much :smile: Just make me get all sad and happy (lol oxymoron :tongue:) when I see them together!

I know, they all have issues with the short ball. I don't mind helping them out :tongue: :wink: LOL, that makes no sense, but oh well!

They do seem different, but I guess that's what makes it so cool!
Don't like John vary much, his head looks waaaay to small for his body! :tongue:

I think it's quite apparant who I like :wink:

lol oxymoron indeed. Do not remind me of my English lessons. Pure torture. :redface:

lolol mahi how the hell would we be able to help them out?:tongue:

hmm i think John's aged a lot recently. Like his muscles have started to sag!!!
so depressing. But back in the day. awww.:biggrin: it was love at first sight...even though i dont believe in love at first sight but oh well. :tongue:

lolol. :tongue:
Original post by srs507
Family is from the south yeah, not telegu though. I'd consider myself kannadiga but my mum likes to say we are hebbar iyengars, and so part tamil. meh, kannada > tamil any day of the week!

oh cool. My dads tamil, kind of cus he was born in madras, but he grew up in vijayawada which is actually telugu speaking so i'm a bit of an odd mix. i even have punjabi in me somewhere somehow. :redface: its all very complicated.

hey really random but iyengar weddings are cool. :biggrin:
Reply 2116
oh cool. My dads tamil, kind of cus he was born in madras, but he grew up in vijayawada which is actually telugu speaking so i'm a bit of an odd mix. i even have punjabi in me somewhere somehow. :redface: its all very complicated.

hey really random but iyengar weddings are cool. :biggrin:

Haha. My mum and dad were both from karnataka, both are technically hebbar iyengars but my dad only speaks kannada, my mum is fluent in both tamil and kannada. i only understand kannada, when my mum speaks tamil its like gibberish :tongue:

and yes iyengar weddings are awesome! I was supposed to go to one in bangalore in october but it looks like that may not work out...we're doing renovations on our house in the states so i don't think i want to go to b'lore by myself from england lol.
Original post by srs507
Haha. My mum and dad were both from karnataka, both are technically hebbar iyengars but my dad only speaks kannada, my mum is fluent in both tamil and kannada. i only understand kannada, when my mum speaks tamil its like gibberish :tongue:

and yes iyengar weddings are awesome! I was supposed to go to one in bangalore in october but it looks like that may not work out...we're doing renovations on our house in the states so i don't think i want to go to b'lore by myself from england lol.

lolol. I'm like that with tamil. Tamil kinda sounds like telugu but it has like a random thing on the end of every word. Its like the whole of the telugu language with an extra letter on the end turns it into tamil. :redface: strange stuff. but hey they're both from the same family of languages. :biggrin:

yup yup!! my cousins marrying an iyengar in november, in India but i cant go to the wedding cus of school. :frown:

I love Bangalore!!! although it has been years since i've been there.:redface:
hey thats what its called :tongue: its when it still feels like everything in life is perfect and that nothing can go wrong sort of thing :redface: mhm well i guess maybe he did it because the cousin was older and so he couldnt really tell him off, whereas he could tell you off since the scene was unclear :redface:

yup yup, wait :redface:

uh oh :redface: thats not good

heyy, anti curse remember :tongue: they are kind of embarrising now but i guess that could be down to match making sort of stuff, i mean india should not be losing soo easily :redface:

Well, spoke to him, and he said he just panicked and thought the easiest thing to do was make it look as if I'd over-reacted to stop his family asking questions, and so that there would be no issues with his cousin. He said he knew I wouldn't make something like that up, but he said he was also shocked that his cousin would do something like that (bearing in mind his cousin had had a LOT to drink). He also said that he knew he'd be able to sort things out with me, so he decided to shout at me, over his cousin.

Which does make sense...

So aal iz well :tongue:

And we spent the rest of the evening together....and it was good :biggrin:

Aryan is still acting like a prick to Jai though...gotta find a way to get around that now!
lol oxymoron indeed. Do not remind me of my English lessons. Pure torture. :redface:

lolol mahi how the hell would we be able to help them out?:tongue:

hmm i think John's aged a lot recently. Like his muscles have started to sag!!!
so depressing. But back in the day. awww.:biggrin: it was love at first sight...even though i dont believe in love at first sight but oh well. :tongue:

lolol. :tongue:

Ha, I quite like English actually :smile: Used to be one of my fave lessons in school...it was the lesson Jai and I messed about in the most :tongue: In fact it was the only lesson I sat with Jai in :frown:

I dunno how I'd help them! Just being there I guess :L

Just not a big John fan. For me : Hrithik, Ranbir, Imran, Shahid :wink:

Don't believe in love at first sight either...how can you love someone based on their looks? :tongue:

Btw, aal iz well with Jai, read my comment to Manesh :smile: :smile: :smile:
Well, spoke to him, and he said he just panicked and thought the easiest thing to do was make it look as if I'd over-reacted to stop his family asking questions, and so that there would be no issues with his cousin. He said he knew I wouldn't make something like that up, but he said he was also shocked that his cousin would do something like that (bearing in mind his cousin had had a LOT to drink). He also said that he knew he'd be able to sort things out with me, so he decided to shout at me, over his cousin.

Which does make sense...

So aal iz well :tongue:

And we spent the rest of the evening together....and it was good :biggrin:

Aryan is still acting like a prick to Jai though...gotta find a way to get around that now!

Ha, I quite like English actually :smile: Used to be one of my fave lessons in school...it was the lesson Jai and I messed about in the most :tongue: In fact it was the only lesson I sat with Jai in :frown:

I dunno how I'd help them! Just being there I guess :L

Just not a big John fan. For me : Hrithik, Ranbir, Imran, Shahid :wink:

Don't believe in love at first sight either...how can you love someone based on their looks? :tongue:

Btw, aal iz well with Jai, read my comment to Manesh :smile: :smile: :smile:

Haha see, I told you everything would be fine. :smile: yup I can understand jai's reaction. :redface:

Omdz I hated English. Well no I loved it in year 10 and then I dunno what happened. I lost all interest. Which is why I totally failed my mock but oh well. :redface: and then I worked my ass of for the real thing but I really doubt I made up on a years worth of work which I couldn't be bothered to do in two months. :redface: I swear down English is probably the result which I'm most scared about. :redface:

Lol. :tongue:

Well Obviously I like them too but definitely John as well. :biggrin: Seen the mere brother ki dulhan promos? I'm loving the songs in that film btw. :biggrin:

Yup exactly!! And I don't think love is something that can just appear out of nowhere. Its something that grows over time and you really have to know the person by heart to say that you love them. Looking at them will not tell you how the person is inside. :redface:

Latest