The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1580
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
You gonna start this September and at University of Leicester?

Well im arriving Sept 27 classes start oct 3 i believe and yes at University of leicester
Original post by Macnoob
Well im arriving Sept 27 classes start oct 3 i believe and yes at University of leicester

Well good luck and is it a post grad?
Reply 1582
Well good luck and is it a post grad?

No its just a regular LLB but thats enough for me, once im done i can come back do some equivalency exams and im all set, thanks
Original post by Macnoob
No its just a regular LLB but thats enough for me, once im done i can come back do some equivalency exams and im all set, thanks

Okay, so what degree did you do in Canada?
Reply 1584
Okay, so what degree did you do in Canada?

under grad in Political Science
Reply 1585
Dhalji Dhalji!
Original post by Macnoob
under grad in Political Science

Ah seen. Is your family from India originally?
Reply 1587
Ah seen. Is your family from India originally?

yes both parents from punjab... actually i have another question for you my cuzin was recently in Leicester and he said most of the kids there are "white washed" and have no respect for Indian culture? (he did say most)
Original post by Macnoob
yes both parents from punjab... actually i have another question for you my cuzin was recently in Leicester and he said most of the kids there are 'white washed' and have no respect for Indian culture? (he did say most)

Both my parents are from Gujrat btw. and good question. I'd say that quite a lot of them are however there are a lot that aren't depends on the people that he met really. You born in Canada?
Reply 1589
Both my parents are from Gujrat btw. and good question. I'd say that quite a lot of them are however there are a lot that aren't depends on the people that he met really. You born in Canada?

Fair enough yea born in Canada
Original post by Lollyage
I know most of the ads off by heart now :tongue: I know, bollywood movies just aren't meant to be sad! :angry:
Which one's your favourite then? :biggrin:

Don't have a favourite. Just HEAPS that I love. Maybe 'Om Shanti Om'?

Original post by Little_missy01
Lol
Mum thinks my hairs quite thin, but to me its alright, definitely isn't thick though. I don't even want thick hair, just volumous, if that makes sense lol. Cos thick hair would take me too long to style, whereas at the moment it takes between 5 to 15 mins. I'm also letting it grow, others would say its midlength but for me its the longest I've ever had it, as it comes to my chest area. I'd tell you the proper length except I have oil in it right now, so its tied up and I don't want to touch it lol

Oh right :tongue:
My hair is long and straight, and is pretty thick (not 'cos each strand is thick, but I have so many thin strands, it makes my hair thick...if that makes sense). :biggrin:
My hair goes half way down my back...
Original post by bleedblue.
Don't have a favourite. Just HEAPS that I love. Maybe 'Om Shanti Om'?

Oh right :tongue:
My hair is long and straight, and is pretty thick (not 'cos each strand is thick, but I have so many thin strands, it makes my hair thick...if that makes sense). :biggrin:
My hair goes half way down my back...

Haha yeah it makes sense
Woah, lucky you :smile:
Had oil in all day yesterday, and just washed it out, and yay!! Its all come out pretty well :smile:
Im getting there lol
Reply 1592
Awful quiet in here today isn't it?
Original post by srs507

Original post by srs507
Awful quiet in here today isn't it?

Best time to take a dump. :toilet::poo:
Hi. :colone:
Reply 1595
Original post by Long Time Coming
Hi. :colone:

Now that's just creepy :tongue: