The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Applicants for 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Quantum_Phantom
Ive got the same AS results as you but my predicted grades are ABC..? werent you able to convince your teachers, I went on ultra puppy dog mode. soooo close to getting ABB predicted.

applied for electrical and electronic, need a ABB-BBB sooo fingers crossed.

Did you get a invite to the "interview day"?

I have I haven't got an invite to anything, and I couldn't persuade my teachers to do anything ._.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Rejected for Law with French and French Law today :frown:
Now I'm a sad little munchkin, and beginning to worry about my LNAT score...

Oh well. Everything happens for a reason, I suppose.
Well done to those of you that are holding offers, and good luck to the rest of you! :smile:

EDIT: I've just found out online that there were only 6 places available for my course!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 982
Original post by xfirekittyx
Ok well I sent me on the 4th so I guess it won't be a while till I hear anything! Good luck to you too :smile: I think I need it; just got a rejection and no offers as stands! What are you predicted btw?

I'm pretty sure you'll hear really soon, I think I've waited so long because they wanted to wait til they had everyone's applications? Oh no :frown: well good luck on your other offers too! and AAB :smile: wbu?
Original post by emillie94
I'm pretty sure you'll hear really soon, I think I've waited so long because they wanted to wait til they had everyone's applications? Oh no :frown: well good luck on your other offers too! and AAB :smile: wbu?

Yeh, they probabaly want to compare the whole cohort of applicants :smile: It's ok, I got an email saying the rejection had been an error today and they're still considering me :eek:! A*AB but I'm not going to get the A* at this rate...psych exam next week... hours of revision done thus so far: 1 :/ Is Nottingham your favourite? Thanks :smile: Good luck on your other offers, and I hope your wait isn't too much longer!
Reply 984
Got a conditional offer for Law on Monday. :smile: Good luck to people still waiting for offers!
Reply 985
Got an offer for French and Contemporary Chinese Studies a while ago but haven't bothered posting until now! Grades are ABB which is my lowest offer.
Anyone else here apply for languages?
anyone else for medicine?
American and Canadian Studies offer :P
Reply 988
Original post by xfirekittyx
Yeh, they probabaly want to compare the whole cohort of applicants :smile: It's ok, I got an email saying the rejection had been an error today and they're still considering me :eek:! A*AB but I'm not going to get the A* at this rate...psych exam next week... hours of revision done thus so far: 1 :/ Is Nottingham your favourite? Thanks :smile: Good luck on your other offers, and I hope your wait isn't too much longer!

Ah that's alright then! God I know, so much stuff to remember for psychology! I'm freaking out! I think Nottingham is my favourite, but I've got an offer from Loughborough so need to go and look round there and then decide. Fingers crossed Nottingham get back to me soon :P
Just got an offer for Politics and American Studies,ABB offer! XD
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 990
I got an offer for Psychology C800 - AAB :biggrin:
very happy to get a conditional for computer science :smile:
Anyone else still waiting to hear back for law? I really hope they make a decision soon, especially as the UCAS deadline is tomorrow.
Reply 993
Original post by SecretCircus

Anyone else still waiting to hear back for law? I really hope they make a decision soon, especially as the UCAS deadline is tomorrow.

I am...waiting for months already!Oh well, hope we hear from them soon
:^_^:
Original post by Lizzy07
I am...waiting for months already!Oh well, hope we hear from them soon
:^_^:

It's nice (well, it's not) to know that I'm not alone! I've been waiting since October and I'm a bit worried because people who sent theirs off later already have offers, but oh well. I hope so too :smile:.

I'm waiting too! Aaaah the wait is killing me I really hope I get in!!
Reply 996
I got an offer of ABB for American and Canadian Studies :biggrin:
Original post by Omiclops
I'm waiting too! Aaaah the wait is killing me I really hope I get in!!

Same, Notts is my favourite! It's so competitive though :frown:
Unfortunately, Nottingham is crap. How do I know? I live here, bound and shackled by the chains of desperation seeking knowledge in better places. :lol:
Same, Notts is my favourite! It's so competitive though :frown:

I'm praying so much I get the offer I'd be ecstatic. I know it's very unlikely I'll get a UCL offer so I think Nottingham is my best chance!
PLEASE NOTTINGHAM :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending