The Student Room Group

The FIFA Gaming Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 580
Original post by Mess.
Decided to just buy Bojan for 900 buy it now as he was going for that on the auctions every time.

What do you find is the best way to make money on the game?

A really good way is to set gold and buy now for 350 and see any players in the bigger leagues who you could quickly turn over for 100-200 more. I managed to get Burdisso for 450 and flip him for 750. Also I got 2 2500 daily gifts :colondollar:
Original post by kuks
A really good way is to set gold and buy now for 350 and see any players in the bigger leagues who you could quickly turn over for 100-200 more. I managed to get Burdisso for 450 and flip him for 750. Also I got 2 2500 daily gifts :colondollar:

Lucky bastard :wink:
Reply 582
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
Lucky bastard :wink:

I also got a stupid gold mini pack and 100 bid tokens :colonhash: I already had 290 tokens before that :p:
Reply 583

Original post by kuks

They are ridiculously good gifts!

I suppose an easy way is just getting every player with over 85 pace for around 150coins and just popping them straight on to the trade pile.

I got my Napoli team pretty much together but decided to try and sell them all for a profit and just continuously do it and see if someone falls for it :teehee:
Reply 584
Original post by Mess.
They are ridiculously good gifts!

I suppose an easy way is just getting every player with over 85 pace for around 150coins and just popping them straight on to the trade pile.

I got my Napoli team pretty much together but decided to try and sell them all for a profit and just continuously do it and see if someone falls for it :teehee:

I did exactly that with my 5-2-2-1 team :p: Only Lucas and Jovetic survived the cull :p:

If you still want a Napoli cm, jermaindefoe put the IF CM up for 12k :p:

E: I found an Anatoni in my club that I didn't know I had :colondollar: I lost 100 on him though :frown:
Reply 585

Original post by kuks
I did exactly that with my 5-2-2-1 team :p: Only Lucas and Jovetic survived the cull :p:

If you still want a Napoli cm, jermaindefoe put the IF CM up for 12k :p:

E: I found an Anatoni in my club that I didn't know I had :colondollar: I lost 100 on him though :frown:

IF CM?
Reply 586
Original post by Mess.
IF CM?

In form centre mid :smile:

I just checked my net trade and its -4800 :p: Mainly thanks to Jovetic and those brazillians :p:
Mine, but I got stuck with no money and a refusal to sell one of my babies :h:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 588
Mine, but I got stuck with no money and a refusal to sell one of my babies :h:

I'd love a RB twin but they're so overpriced right now :colonhash:
Original post by kuks
I'd love a RB twin but they're so overpriced right now :colonhash:

How much?
Reply 590
How much?

1500+
Took a gamble on Hoolahan that doesn't seem to have paid off...
Original post by kuks
1500+

Not enough for me to lose him yet
Reply 593
Not enough for me to lose him yet

He won't get any higher though...
I get bored of my teams really quickly and then bulk sell them to get a new one :p:
Right now I'm going to save up for Pato and Robinho and maybe Ronaldinho :drool:
Reply 594
Original post by kuks
He won't get any higher though...
I get bored of my teams really quickly and then bulk sell them to get a new one :p:
Right now I'm going to save up for Pato and Robinho and maybe Ronaldinho :drool:

Valdivia, 5* skills apparently, can be bought for around 450 BIN, reckon it's worth it?

Oh and Pato and Robinho are my target wingers :sexface:
Reply 595
Original post by maccy7
Valdivia, 5* skills apparently, can be bought for around 450 BIN, reckon it's worth it?

Oh and Pato and Robinho are my target wingers :sexface:

My view is that if any 5 star skill players can be bought for less than 1000, they should be snapped up because people soon become bored and try to make Brazillian league teams so they'll want the players.
He should be in a good formation though...something that I keep forgetting :p:
And if I can't afford Robinho, Lucas from Sao Paolo :coma:
Lucked out with some guy using my BIN option on Hoolahan with 3 minutes left :teeth:
LOL van buyten has sprint speed of 27 :0...and n.sahin has sprint speed of 60 :/
Reply 598
Sahin isn't quick...
Reply 599
Is the daily gift out at 12am GMT or 24 hours since you last claimed it?

Quick Reply

Latest