Original post by kuks
picture

How do you put pictures up?

Here's mine btw:

http://www.ea.com/soccer/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#h0CemtK0bbHKW
Reply 1184
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun

I take a screenshot and then upload it to imgur.com

You're team is pretty good! How much would Danny cost?
Original post by kuks
I take a screenshot and then upload it to imgur.com

You're team is pretty good! How much would Danny cost?

Its Joao Moutinho. Got him in a pack this morning straight after Ramos and Lennon.
Reply 1186
Its Joao Moutinho. Got him in a pack this morning straight after Ramos and Lennon.

Oh :facepalm2:

I have such bad luck with packs that I refuse to open any. I'll open Bronze ones because you can turn a profit on them pretty easily.
Is anyone else suprised at Malouda's cost? He's usually around 2100 :hmmm:
Just saw a Ramos go for 29250...
Just saw a Ramos go for 29250...

Thats quite average tbh. Ive bought 2 Ramos' for 25000 each and had to put them up a few times at 30000 each.
Original post by CB91
Thats quite average tbh. Ive bought 2 Ramos' for 25000 each and had to put them up a few times at 30000 each.

coolio, nice to have that to fall back on
Original post by Hasan
I played someone with Nani, Young and Lukaku upfront in a 4-3-3 and it was really hard to defend against all that pace! I have Sagna, Ivanovic, David Luiz and Evra who aren't slow by any means and still got raped. If you leave even a centimetre of space you're screwed because you just can't catch up. He only won 1-0 but it should have been much more. Also the rest of his team were super fast too so whenever my player got the ball an opponent would be on to me so quickly that I couldn't do anything. Any tips on how to beat these teams?

Keep the ball, force him to run out of position and pass into the space. Works against a high percentage of pressure players.
I've decided to save up for Di Natale.
86 PACE
85 SHOT
81 PASS
87 DRIB

:coma::coma::coma::coma:
Reply 1193
Anyone reach div 1 yet? Just got to Div 4, ****s getting tough.
Just did an inventory check on my players - got about 100,000 coins worth :teeth:
My Lennon went for 16250! :shock:
I can't ****ing defend. I've won 3 and lost 3 online, all of the ones that I've lost have been really soft, by one goal, and it's just down to one silly mistake (I should have won all three, doubled their shots on each occasion). Any tips? I never press tackle already, but sometimes, it seems just holding contain isn't enough.

Also, while in the last game, the emphasis on pace was a bit too much, there's hardly any advantage of having a pacy player just because of this stupid contain system. The only time the pace comes in handy is on the counter/getting to the ball. In real life, players can simply go past others because of the pace they have, and there's no way to do it on this because of the bloody contain system.
Di Natale(86)
Rossi(85)
Malouda(84) Cambiasso(85) Moutinho(84) Reyes(85)
Criscito(81) Ivanovic(83) Nesta (85) Ramos(85)
Abbiati(83)

All I need now is Cashley Cole and Buffon to be in beast mode :smug:
Reply 1198
Just saw a Welliton go for 2000 :nooo:
I've pretty much only just started UT so don't have a clue what i'm doing, do I just quick sell the crappy players as it looks like most players under 70 ovr don't even sell for the smallest amounts in auctions

Quick Reply

Latest