The Student Room Group

The FIFA Gaming Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mess.
So all the players would still be on relatively the same fitness completely negating the point of the boost?

Actually i forgot to mention that you collect boost points, which allows only specific players to use the points on, like the strikers. Especially if your in a cup game in extra-time you can use the boost.:biggrin:
Original post by Golden_Boy786
I have this idea which i think fifa should implement in the new game.

Its like an energy boost, where in the last 10 minutes of the game, all players receive an energy boost which gives them more energy to play. What do you think?

That is as realistic as Putt Preview in Tiger Wood's
Reply 1922
Original post by chancellorroberts
That is as realistic as Putt Preview in Tiger Wood's

To be fair, it would be so difficult without it :colondollar:
Original post by Golden_Boy786
I have this idea which i think fifa should implement in the new game.

Its like an energy boost, where in the last 10 minutes of the game, all players receive an energy boost which gives them more energy to play. What do you think?

Awful. If a player runs out of energy it's your own fault and you should expect it to be exploited. Your team shouldn't be shattered at the end of a match anyway.
Original post by kuks
To be fair, it would be so difficult without it :colondollar:

True, but I can remember doing some really unrealistic scores with it e.g. 18 under par for a round at Turnberry or something.

Anyone thinking of buying the Uefa Euro 2012 DLC when it comes out next Tuesday?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Narcissist
If you score an AMAZING goal from 35+ yards or a very skillful finish then fair enough watch the replay, but having to watch 3 replays of an average strike from the edge of the box is just irritating.

Oh and people who watch the celebration or choose an annoying celebration. Just press the shoulder buttons and get on with the game.

Oh so that's what you press to cut the celebration out!

Original post by Mr.Messy
Hate how easily opponents can score after a goal kick. They just need a lucky header from midfield/defence and then their strikers bypass my defence with ease. :colonhash:

I rage when this happens. Especially when my defender heads it backwards.

Original post by Mr.Messy
Managed to post this from my phone in the time it took for me to start a H2H match... The amount of ***** that watch opening 'ceremony' and line ups is too damn high!! Almost every game.. :facepalm:

When people do that if I score I make them watch the replays. All of them.
Original post by SirMasterKey
When people do that if I score I make them watch the replays. All of them.

I make them watch the post match highlights too, they deserve it. :colonhash:
Do most people here play FUT or Head 2 Head seasons?
Reply 1928
Original post by DontBeJelBeReem
Do most people here play FUT or Head 2 Head seasons?

Initially it was H2H seasons but since I got promoted to Div 1 I tend to play FUT occasionally.

Does anyone else wish there was an option where you could restart in Div 10 once you reached Div 1? (However, this may be a bit unfair towards newer players...)
Original post by gunit123
Initially it was H2H seasons but since I got promoted to Div 1 I tend to play FUT occasionally.

Does anyone else wish there was an option where you could restart in Div 10 once you reached Div 1? (However, this may be a bit unfair towards newer players...)

I basically got to div 1 as quick as i could, then played FUT, but i dont like FUT as my teams sucks and cant really be asked to play enough games to get a really good team. Atm im starting to get bored of FIFA itself :frown:
I'm a H2H player mostly. Play a bit of UT but the amount of time it takes to build an all-star team puts me off it. :colondollar:
Both here. I go through phases of both. Although one housemate has 'banned' me from H2H as he insists I'm rubbish and always get beaten in it (we're in D3/4 atm I think, then we now have like 3 games to get 8 points to stay up. Needless to say I didn't play a game, he can get us relegated.) Idiot, he says he should play it all as he's played on the division at home whereas I've only had a couple of games, so how do I improve :facepalm:
Reply 1932
Both here. I go through phases of both. Although one housemate has 'banned' me from H2H as he insists I'm rubbish and always get beaten in it (we're in D3/4 atm I think, then we now have like 3 games to get 8 points to stay up. Needless to say I didn't play a game, he can get us relegated.) Idiot, he says he should play it all as he's played on the division at home whereas I've only had a couple of games, so how do I improve :facepalm:

why don't you have separate gamer tags/ psn's so you can both play H2H without mucking up the others season? :tongue:
you know what, if I had a ps3, I would love to attempt to thrash everyone

#god at fifa on CPU
Original post by Ruin.
why don't you have separate gamer tags/ psn's so you can both play H2H without mucking up the others season? :tongue:

Well it's on a 3rd housemates Xbox and wouldn't we need to pay for a new account to do that?
Reply 1935
Well it's on a 3rd housemates Xbox and wouldn't we need to pay for a new account to do that?

oh right xbox live. my bad. :facepalm2: :colondollar:
Original post by Ruin.
oh right xbox live. my bad. :facepalm2: :colondollar:

It's fine, besides different ones require too much effort :tongue:
I finally started Ultimate team again (had the disconnection problem for 6 months).

My team at the moment:

Muniain Higuain Reyes

Kaka Busquets Rakitic

Marcelo Perea Pepe Arbeloa

Diego Lopez

I know it looks a cheap squad (only cost about 30-40k) but I'm saving up for TOTY. I have about 600,000 coins saved up (from about a month's worth of trading). Need more personally but I hope I can afford normal Ronaldo (PS3) by then.

Any improvements on the current team?
Haven't played in a while but here's mine:
Di Natale
Sneijder
Ribery Schweinsteiger Mascherano Sanchez
Evra Samuel Lucio Maicon
Julio Cesar

100 chemistry :smug:
Reply 1939
Original post by Welsh Leprecaun
Haven't played in a while but here's mine:
Di Natale