The Student Room Group

Liverpool Medicine MBChB A100 Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rahmeh.
Thanks. I'm so so happy for you! You deserved it :smile:
This weekend is going to be so stressful! This is having a serious impact on my studies!

thank you.. and I know what you mean, that's what happened to me last year, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll hear GOOD NEWS very soon.. try to forget about it for the weekend and concentrate on your studies, there is no point of getting an offer if you miss the grades .. BEST OF LUCK :smile:
Reply 2341
Nothing today again. Just know I'm gonna get rejected, arghhhhhhh :frown:
Nothing :frown: but it seems like only a few offers today? Next week...updated track now means 50/50 offer/rejection/heartattack
Reply 2343
So no offers are ever given out on saturdays???
Reply 2344
tbf i doubt most of the offers have been given out yet?
how many offers to they give out in total? around 600?
yeah around 500/600...dare someone call and ask how many are left........
Reply 2346
Offer! First time applicant, AAA conditional. Feels so good after rejections from Manchester, Leeds and Bristol!

Received at 5.30

Good luck to all!! :smile:

.exe hope u hear soon!
Reply 2347
Original post by andyeverest
Yeh i am an Arsenal Fan :smile: and don't listen to them haha GOONERS!

Yeh i hope i hear today too... i didn't think my interview went too badly but i know of people who thought their interviews (at other uni's) went really well and yet they got rejected and vice versa ... so don't know what to expect :s-smilie:

Haha NICE! :biggrin:
My response was that if I got a place, I would wear my Arsenal shirt on the first day of term just to annoy him and then we all laughed...it was funny looking back on it. My interviewers were lovely though I must admit.

Liverpool should make you an offer so we can be Arsenal buddies haha. Is Liverpool your first choice?

Also, to everyone else congrats to those who have recieved offers and to those who haven't heard yet...all the best.
Reply 2348
Original post by Nnuunnuu
thank you.. and I know what you mean, that's what happened to me last year, but don't worry, I'm sure you'll hear GOOD NEWS very soon.. try to forget about it for the weekend and concentrate on your studies, there is no point of getting an offer if you miss the grades .. BEST OF LUCK :smile:

Why have people negged this? :s-smilie:!
What will you be doing till the start of uni then? You staying in halls?
Reply 2349
Original post by nosh1994
Offer! First time applicant, AAA conditional. Feels so good after rejections from Manchester, Leeds and Bristol!

Received at 5.30

Good luck to all!! :smile:

.exe hope u hear soon!

Thanks man really appreciate it :smile: Congrats on your offer, well deserved!
Is it certain that next week it's 50/50 offers/ rejections, because that seems an odd way of doing it :/ and I thought they started late

This is killing me now, I'm desperate to go to Liverpool :frown:

Congrats to those with offers though :smile: dead happy for you all!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2351
Original post by saxophoniste
Is it certain that next week it's 50/50 offers/ rejections, because that seems an odd way of doing it :/ and I thought they started late

This is killing me now, I'm desperate to go to Liverpool :frown:

Congrats to those with offers though :smile: dead happy for you all!

Hey man who said that next week is 50/50 offers and rejects?
Original post by .eXe
Hey man who said that next week is 50/50 offers and rejects?

I'm sorry, I phrased that badly. Someone above said that next week when we check track there's a 50/50 of it being offer/rejection, ie both are being given out from next week. I wanted to know if that's for sure, like if there's anymore days of just offers left. :smile:
Reply 2353
Remember guys, last year they had two and a half weeks to give everything out. But this year it's just a week and a half. If you look on last year's thread, lots of offers were given out even past the first three days of offer giving - right up until the 29th/30th. So the chances are that we'll still be getting offers right up to the last day too seeing as they have less time this year. i'll be eternally grateful to anyone who has the guts to call up admissions and ask how many offers are left! :redface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2354
^I would, but I'm still a bit scarred from my last phone-call to them haha!
Reply 2355
Original post by saxophoniste
I'm sorry, I phrased that badly. Someone above said that next week when we check track there's a 50/50 of it being offer/rejection, ie both are being given out from next week. I wanted to know if that's for sure, like if there's anymore days of just offers left. :smile:

Oh okay, no worries :smile:
Ahh this is killing me now, still no news and I won't get any updates over the weekend. Before when nobody knew it was barable but now more people are getting offers its annoying me.
Original post by Rahmeh.
Why have people negged this? :s-smilie:!
What will you be doing till the start of uni then? You staying in halls?

Yeh not sure why I got negged :confused: pretty sure what I said is true.
I guess I'll be mainly working as well as doing other stuff like volunteering, and yep I'm staying in halls, still haven't had a look at that yet.
Reply 2358
Original post by Nnuunnuu
Yeh not sure why I got negged :confused: pretty sure what I said is true.
I guess I'll be mainly working as well as doing other stuff like volunteering, and yep I'm staying in halls, still haven't had a look at that yet.

Don't worry about the negs lol, check out my awesome gem collection.

It's usually just jealous trolls who go around negging every other post they see.
Reply 2359
Original post by .eXe
Don't worry about the negs lol, check out my awesome gem collection.

It's usually just jealous trolls who go around negging every other post they see.

Or people on their Galaxy S2's who have some serious hand-eye co-ordination problems *cough*...:biggrin: Not sure if it was me, but apologies anyway!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending