The Student Room Group

messed up

There's a guy i've liked for some time now. We got together at the end of November and messed around a bit, we weren't officially going out, but it was like an out of college relationship and we met up a number of times. Neither of us knew where we stood really or what we were doing, just that we liked each other.

Anyway, in the first week of the holidays I stayed around his place for a few days and everything was going well. We were texting each other all last week and kept saying we'd meet up for New Years. At the New Years party I noticed a girl who kept flirting with him lots and I didn't think he liked her back as he came to me at midnight and kissed me. However, the rest of the night he was getting off with her right infront of me. I've been so upset and confused the last few days, and mad too. He text me saying sorry and that it was unexpected. She was a friend of a friend from abroad so he's never going to see her again anyway but he said he felt he connected with her and that he felt different with her than he has done with anyone else. But he also said sorry lots of times and that he regrets it. I don't know what to say to him because we still like each other but it's just really messed up now.
Reply 1
hmm.. sounds like a 'player' to me..

ditch him, find someone better who will only snog you, love you and make you happy :biggrin:
Reply 2
I wouldn't believe someone like him. He sounds dodgy.
Reply 3
Er... looks like he doesn't know what he wants. Who wants a man like that? Leave him to it and move on.
Reply 4
but i've known him as a mate for atleast 5 years, thats why it was unexpected to both of us, his track records pretty good :|
Reply 5
Maybe he's playing games then... you know, the "lets make her jealous one". Sounds like a loser.
Reply 6
had he been drinking? if so maybe give him the benefit of the doubt...
Reply 7
mini_munchkin
had he been drinking? if so maybe give him the benefit of the doubt...

mini_munchkin? wow - you must be like 6 inches tall :biggrin:

and btw - being intoxicated is not an excuse to get out of difficult situations. it's his fault he got that drunk in the first place, so he should restrict himself so there aren't further implications, like snogging people.

don't trust him and tell him to sling his hook - (wow, bad phrase)

Latest

Trending

Trending