The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

Exeter 2012 Applicant's Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zoeleec
Any offers yet? My best friend got an offer for Ancient History at Streatham campus last week..... very jealous of her!

Applying for History V100 :smile: Good luck everyone!

I'm applying for History V100 too :smile: Have you applied for Streatham as well?
One of my best friends has an offer for Law, another for French and Classics and another for Economics... It's definitely making me impatient and even more nervous but they all got them last Tuesday so I'm hoping that they might do another big batch tomorrow :colondollar:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 221
Anyone got english yet?
Original post by zoeleec
Any offers yet? My best friend got an offer for Ancient History at Streatham campus last week..... very jealous of her!

Applying for History V100 :smile: Good luck everyone!

Original post by theteenagecurse
I'm applying for History V100 too :smile: Have you applied for Streatham as well?
One of my best friends has an offer for Law, another for French and Classics and another for Economics... It's definitely making me impatient and even more nervous but they all got them last Tuesday so I'm hoping that they might do another big batch tomorrow :colondollar:

I'm waiting on History at Streatham campus too :tongue: so impatient!

Good luck on your other applications too :smile:
Reply 223
If you got a History V100 offer, what grades did they ask for, as doesn't it range between A*AA-AAB?
Reply 224
Just wondering, but would anyone be up to creating a Stalking Page like the other universities? Or would that be frowned upon for Exeter?
Original post by Willez
Just wondering, but would anyone be up to creating a Stalking Page like the other universities? Or would that be frowned upon for Exeter?

I would do it, but no idea how as I don't really get on with technology and this itself is bit of a struggle.
Reply 226
Original post by Jackasaurus Rex
I would do it, but no idea how as I don't really get on with technology and this itself is bit of a struggle.

I think I did it. Here's the link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Exeter_2012_Applicants_Stalking_Page

Hopefully it actually gets used!
Hey! :smile:

I've applied for Theology at Exeter... Any other theology applicants?
Original post by Willez
I think I did it. Here's the link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Exeter_2012_Applicants_Stalking_Page

Thanks! I just added myself....I feel special now! Hopefully some others join in though...:tongue:
Reply 229
GCSE: A*A*A*A*AAAAAA
A2 Predictions: A* in History, A* in Politics, A in Philosophy and Ethics, A in Drama
Choices: Durham, Exeter, Bristol, York and Nottingham

So far had AAA back from Exeter, and AAB from Nottingham
Original post by Willez

Just added myself too :smile: I was looking to see if there was an Exeter one of these last night! :smile:
Reply 231
Yay! Just got an offer from Exeter for English and French :biggrin: Shame it's AAA though...
Just got an offer for Psychology!!! :smile:
Applying for English at Cornwall Campus :smile: Haven't yet sent off my UCAS due to teachers being rather slow with references, but I love the Uni and it has a SURFING SOCIETY! :biggrin: Hopefully will send my application off tomorrow, and if not I shall be very angry...

:biggrin:
Reply 234
applying for history with year abroad V103.. haven't heard anything back yet ! :frown:
has anyone received any post or emails from exeter after receiving an offer? i got an offer on the 24th october and havent had any communication outside track whereas the other unis i've had offers from have emailed and mailed me :s-smilie:
Original post by student1234567891
has anyone received any post or emails from exeter after receiving an offer? i got an offer on the 24th october and havent had any communication outside track whereas the other unis i've had offers from have emailed and mailed me :s-smilie:

Nope, nothing apart from on Track.
Reply 237
I got an offer of AAB 2 days ago to study Hispanic studies and Politics.. anyone else doing the same!?!?! :smile:
Original post by Charlotte Halls
Just got an offer for Psychology!!! :smile:

applied or straight psych?:smile:
Original post by galiaannabelle

Original post by galiaannabelle
Hey! :smile:

I've applied for Theology at Exeter... Any other theology applicants?

me :smile: I haven't heard anything from them yet:frown: apart from a 'thankyou for applying card'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending