The Student Room Group

The Dangerous Classes rise up....

The dangerous classes have risen up but are unaware of the oppression that is to come. The higher classes will not stand for this, expect drug penalties to increase and policing in their neighbourhoods to intensify. And the cycle begins again.

Soceity criminalizes drugs (which is a big part of black culture, mainly cannabis), incarcerates users and suppliers (majority black men and white working classes), in order to purify soceity of the undesirables aka the dangerous classes.

With their relatives and friends in prison, the rampant glorification of gangster culture in the media, discrimination by the police, economically and social deprivation, how do you expect working class youth (black and white) to behave?

This will imo not blow over. What has happened over the last few days are just a sign of things to come.
(edited 12 years ago)
There is a reason humans are the most dominant species on the planet, intelligence trumps thuggery and violence every time. If chavs want to fight against our society, I have no doubt we will win.
Reply 2
Original post by imperial maniac
There is a reason humans are the most dominant species on the planet, intelligence trumps thuggery and violence every time. If chavs want to fight against our society, I have no doubt we will win.

but why does there have to be a fight in the first place?

not very intelligent or civilised of you, is it?
Reply 3
Original post by justlol

not very intelligent or civilised of you, is it?

If you're not human then what are you?

Let me guess.. a Jellyfish? :smile:
Reply 4
They're not working class, they are underclass. And I'm sorry but there is not social or economic deprivation in the UK to the extent that rioting is warranted. Not where you get tens of thousands of pounds a year free for doing absolutely nothing. Hate the way these people act as if they're treated unfairly in society, when nowhere else in the world would you get so much money for doing so little.
Reply 5
Original post by Tefhel
They're not working class, they are underclass. And I'm sorry but there is not social or economic deprivation in the UK to the extent that rioting is warranted. Not where you get tens of thousands of pounds a year free for doing absolutely nothing. Hate the way these people act as if they're treated unfairly in society, when nowhere else in the world would you get so much money for doing so little.

Which benefits do you think they qualify for?

10's of 1000's of pounds a year...I don't think so.
OP are you saying legalize cannabis? If so then props to you. The police abuse power its a fact..
I believe they are called the filthy classes.
Reply 8
Original post by justlol
Which benefits do you think they qualify for?

10's of 1000's of pounds a year...I don't think so.

Err if you don't have a job then you qualify for loads, especially if you have children.
Reply 9
Original post by Tefhel
Err if you don't have a job then you qualify for loads, especially if you have children.

oh ffs. some facts/sources would be nice. Isn't JSA a couple or few hundred pounds a month. I'm sure I'm right. sources please. ty.

i doubt many of them have children. these are youths.

and if they have fathered children, guarantee the mums are raising them up alone. so they'd be receiving the benefits.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending